BHRT for Bodybuilders?

BBDave

BBDave

Awards
Ok, so I have been training for about 6 years now and have done pretty much every synthetic out there. Just moved across the country and have no connects to get my gear. I don't play that online bulls*. So I have been doing research in this BHRT, Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. It's pretty expensive, but it's all prescription and the doc says he works with bodybuilders all the time so he knows what I'm looking for. So basically I'm just seeing if anyone has ever done them or has any input on BHRT before I drop a few grand on this. Thanks guys.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ideas what the means man
Sorry Dave, I bookmarked this thread because I am interested to hear what others have to say. This is the first time I have heard of BHRT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
" Typically, compounded preparations (meaning all mixed into one)of bioidentical hormones include estriol, estrone, estradiol, testosterone, progesterone and sometimes dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), either individually or in some combination. [1] They are promoted as natural, safer and (in some cases) more efficacious than CHT; however, there are no scientific studies to support claims of superiority of BHs over CHRT. [1]

Estimates from sales of bulk hormones for compounding suggest that more than one million women may be using compounded BHRT in the U.S."
Good to see you repost this.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what the question even is. There are many, many guys on this forum that are on HRT. The "B" is nothing that special. Testosterone is bioidentical.

BBDave

BBDave

Awards
Actually, there is a significant difference in BHRT. BHRT "are an exact replica of the hormones that are naturally produced by the body. The difference between bioidentical hormones and synthetic hormones is that, although both are created in labs, synthetic hormones are not identical to the hormones naturally created in your body and bioidentical hormones match your body's hormones molecule by molecule".

BBDave

BBDave

Awards
Pump the breaks there brah, sorry I'm new to this man. Dude man told me to post it in the forum so I did. I didn't realize there was a popularity issue in seeking advice from other bodybuilders. I guess your overall wins are more significant than mine.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, there is a significant difference in BHRT. BHRT "are an exact replica of the hormones that are naturally produced by the body. The difference between bioidentical hormones and synthetic hormones is that, although both are created in labs, synthetic hormones are not identical to the hormones naturally created in your body and bioidentical hormones match your body's hormones molecule by molecule".
What I posted was for bhrt. Sorry bud.

Bhrt incorporates multiple hormones, as noted above.

Testosterone doesn't change in its structure.

Test is test. Your body doesn't know the difference. It binds to the same androgen receptor.

Synthetic hormones would be winstrol, dbol, boldenone, trenbolone.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I caught that too.

Posting the same thread in different forums isn't going to make you popular around here...
He re-posted it into the correct forum After somebody suggested that he do that.

rfarns01

Awards
Pump the breaks there brah, sorry I'm new to this man. Dude man told me to post it in the forum so I did. I didn't realize there was a popularity issue in seeking advice from other bodybuilders. I guess your overall wins are more significant than mine.
Dude you don't want to be on trt or bhrt (as you call it) unless you need to be. Your obviously talking to some money grabbing anti-aging doctor. Go get tested by a real doctor, if your low you go on a trt protocol, if not then you stay natty, no benefit to trt unless your low or have symptoms.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As soon as Im done having kids, I'm getting on trt if I need it or not.
Blast an cruise.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Oh, this is going to get Inteteresting.

Please explain to me why?
Because all your knowledge is what you have read on the Internet

When you become experienced with your own usage then you won't always come across so ignorant

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hate this guy

11,000 + posts of garbage
Oh, so you don't know why either eh?

But that's what's great about am! You can feel that way and be fine!

And I can keep getting payed for my knowledge on androgens! Isn't it wonderful!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because all your knowledge is what you have read on the Internet

When you become experienced with your own usage then you won't always come across so ignorant
And books, and case studies, and experience.

Well, luckily for me, those who know different, find value in what I know.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
And books, and case studies, and experience.

Well, luckily for me, those who know different, find value in what I know.
It's those who don't know any better find value in what you THINK you know

napalm

napalm

Awards
:popcorn:

JBRY is one of the most knowledgeable guys on the board when it comes to anabolics. I think you guys may be taking this a little too seriously, if not personally...

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JBRY is one of the most knowledgeable guys on the board when it comes to anabolics. I think you guys may be taking this a little too seriously, if not personally...
I agree. Let it go

ITW

ITW

Awards

Agreed. Can come of a little strong at first, but the guy is knowledgeable. Gotta admit it has to be frustrating for him to read such ignorance all the damn time. I'm not even in the same category as him and I find myself shaking my head all the time haha

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Have you guys seen what this guy looks like?

Check out his sweet online reviews

ITW

ITW

Awards

How he looks doesn't affect his knowledge though? Would you rather be coached by an NFL COACH or PLAYER? Obviously, a coach. Now who looks better? Not saying JBRY is a coach, but you understand what I'm getting at.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'll have to get some pictures up.

Not that I'm any where near the level of Dan duchaine, but Google a picture of this well known steroid guru.
Then go around posting how he doesn't know anything.
You sound like some other bitter former reps for a company who's boss/owner contacted me, and paid me cash to help out with steroid information.

rfarns01

Awards

Knowledge for using roids maybe, but obviously based on the irresponsible comment he doesn't know much about trt or why guys are on it. Could care less what he does but when a 24 year old comes to the forum and thinks blasting and cruising is what all of us should do then I have a problem. Off my soap box, I'm done with the guy.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Knowledge for using roids maybe, but obviously based on the irresponsible comment he doesn't know much about trt or why guys are on it. Could care less what he does but when a 24 year old comes to the forum and thinks blasting and cruising is what all of us should do then I have a problem. Off my soap box, I'm done with the guy.
No bro, more than that. He knows this stuff down to the structure of the molecule. That takes some schoolin.

And I'm on trt also, and I think that falls under his scope of knowledge.

I've been reading his posts for a couple years now, I like the opportunity to learn sumpin...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no problem learning. If the data shows otherwise, I'd like to learn about it.

From what I know about trt, when supervised by a doctor who knows what he's doing, it is quite safe. And if a man at any age knows what being on trt for the rest of his life means, and accepts the sides that come from androgenic/anabolic hormones, then why shouldn't he? If there is a logical response, I'd defiantly like to know.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't recall him ever saying everyone on TRT should blast and cruise.....

vassille

Awards
Ok, so I have been training for about 6 years now and have done pretty much every synthetic out there. Just moved across the country and have no connects to get my gear. I don't play that online bulls*. So I have been doing research in this BHRT, Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. It's pretty expensive, but it's all prescription and the doc says he works with bodybuilders all the time so he knows what I'm looking for. So basically I'm just seeing if anyone has ever done them or has any input on BHRT before I drop a few grand on this. Thanks guys.
I believe Kevin Levrone was talking and using these pellets of bioidentical hormones. Check out his forum or drop him a line. Im pretty sure he uses them. The good thing about them is that these pellets implants lasts for months. Cool stuff

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used the pellets for 5 years and ended up going to injections about 8 months ago. The nice part about the pellets is the sustained levels compared to other methods. As far as being
Bio identical makes not difference test is test. The pellets are expensive but if your not hung up on the bio type there is a FDA approved type the insurances will pay for called testopel. I switched to injections because it only cost me about $100 a year in co-pays verses $100 every 3 months.

rfarns01

Awards
I have no problem learning. If the data shows otherwise, I'd like to learn about it.

From what I know about trt, when supervised by a doctor who knows what he's doing, it is quite safe. And if a man at any age knows what being on trt for the rest of his life means, and accepts the sides that come from androgenic/anabolic hormones, then why shouldn't he? If there is a logical response, I'd defiantly like to know.
I can agree with this post, good way to redeem yourself. You may of just needed more detail in the previous one. Well done.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I switched Docs a few years ago and he suggested the BHRT pellets that dissolve under the tongue, Inj. test cyp was causing my RBCs to get high. My test level after 6 months went from 900 to 460 and after a year it went to 288. He switched me back to Inj. and I have gotten out of a very stressful marriage and my RBCs have stayed below 50 and my test level is back around 900. I did not respond to BHRT at all,ymmv....