- 08-06-2013, 01:37 AM
I was wondering if I could get the advice if guys more well versed in this than I..
I had a hormone panel done out of curiosity. I was suspecting marginally low T, and wanted numbers before seriously looking at TRT. I've always been relatively lean, but very little body hair and have had trouble gaining muscle. I'm guessing these numbers are about as good as I'm gonna get naturally.. I'm sleeping enough, cresting the hill aged 34, avoiding Teflon & environmental plastics as much as possible, lifting weights, consistently thinking about & looking at pictures of hot women, etc.
Labs are as follows
Total test 734 (way higher than I expected)
LH 2.8 (1.7-8.6 range)
FSH 3.5 (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol 16.0 (7.6-42.6)
Obviously my test number is fine, if not ideal. I'm going to be really strict about sleep for a while and see what happens. But my LH and FSH numbers being so near the bottom of the range? Are my "boys" THAT efficient at producing test that the upstream hormones would be that low? And I've read that E2 being closer to 25 is better, but that seemed to be in the context of ongoing TRT.
I'm thinking about having free T and possibly shbg checked.. What do you all think?
Thanks for any help,
- 08-06-2013, 04:55 PM
You got good receptor function.
If it aint broke do not fix it.
I would also check the SHBG because if that is high then it can cause issues.
Too many people are micromanaging their health. In the end they are just making issues which are not there in the first place..
Similar Forum Threads
- By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 37Last Post: 08-04-2011, 07:55 AM
- By Bryce720 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 89Last Post: 03-19-2010, 11:25 AM
- By pete073 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:06 PM
- By solid711 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2007, 01:01 AM
- By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2006, 12:20 PM