1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    No PSA, and he even mentioned it last year and "checked my prostate" for me .....I have some PSA kits laying around here from my previous andractim orders....never used them, not sure how accurate they are.
    Give it a whirl, if its high on that test, off to the urologist. when he draws the psa and its high,his first course if action will be to stop your trt...

Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Give it a whirl, if its high on that test, off to the urologist. when he draws the psa and its high,his first course if action will be to stop your trt...
    Yeah I won't be testing for that at the doctors office I'm too smart for that. If they run the PSA test then fine, but I would never suggest that they do while at 2K test levels at least. I'm usually fine, on DHT gear even, as far as PSA goes. But I know estrogen/test and PSA will be high at this point since everything is in the stratosphere now. First order of business at the endo on Tuesday is to get a script for some arimidex.....also I will ask if I can get on 70-100mg test per week, injectable. I will then probably use 50-70mg once per week along with 4 pumps of androgel per day to keep me steady (I'll stay on the androgel at the GP, payed by my insurance, and I'll pay for the cyp out of my pocket if need be). I really want to use part cypionate and part androgel....I think both offer benefits the other does not. So, for the time being I am taking 1mg arimidex EOD.....you think that is adequate for my insane levels? Not even sure if its legit, its RC....MP research from before they got popped.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Test said negative for PSA....but I wasn't able to get much blood....the pad was wet with blood, but not saturated by any measure. Did come up strong negative though.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.12%

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Test said negative for PSA....but I wasn't able to get much blood....the pad was wet with blood, but not saturated by any measure. Did come up strong negative though.
    Bro, if it was me, in a couple weeks - after that test level comes down, I'd be getting a psa done. If it were test cyp, I could tell you when you'd be in range and how much of a dose to take while the level is coming down. I just don't know enough about the pharmacology of gel...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Bro, if it was me, in a couple weeks - after that test level comes down, I'd be getting a psa done. If it were test cyp, I could tell you when you'd be in range and how much of a dose to take while the level is coming down. I just don't know enough about the pharmacology of gel...
    I will, I am going to use PSA as a possible concern in regards to getting that estrogen down with some arimidex (among many other concerns with high test/estrogen of course) ....so I can always say give me a month or so on an AI and a reduced dose of androgel, and we retest test/estrogen/psa etc. I was scheduled with a lady endo.....but I think the quick visit I requested is a man. That would have been weird to see a female about TRT....both of my options out where I live were females for some reason.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.12%

Dude, no doctor is going to prescribe you a female cancer drug. Look to the RC's...

EDIT: unless you go to an anti aging clinic...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24%

I'm on a TRT compound cream. My doc prescribed 0.5 adex e3d. Did not even ask. This was standard and was reduced to 0.3 e3d after first round of blood work. E3 now 18-21 range.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24%

If you're having trouble getting a script, there are done good OTC AIs such as Erase. Some have success with just I3C. I'd try two original Erase with one NOW brand I3C E2D
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post
    I'm on a TRT compound cream. My doc prescribed 0.5 adex e3d. Did not even ask. This was standard and was reduced to 0.3 e3d after first round of blood work. E3 now 18-21 range.
    I think this dosing protocol is what id need....i have naturally high estrogen and trt only serves to aggravate it. Erase? I've heard too many stories of how ineffective it is...esp for a guy with a 165 level lol
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Dude, no doctor is going to prescribe you a female cancer drug. Look to the RC's...

EDIT: unless you go to an anti aging clinic...
    I firmly believe endos should be out of the dark ages by now and realize there are uses for rx drugs other than the indicated use. If not I'll call each and every endo until i find one who understands this concept! This guy here on Tuesday I'll give a chance but I'll call and ask before making any further appointments and wasting my time.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

The best product for lowering estrogen is Formestane and it's still available OTC. Test is not bad for your prostate as long as you don't have prostate cancer. It's a low T/E ratio that will cause prostate problems. A healthy prostate needs testosterone, progesterone and a small amount of estrogen. Not enough testosterone or progesterone and estrogen will binds to these receptors and cause the proatate to grow.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    The best product for lowering estrogen is Formestane and it's still available OTC. Test is not bad for your prostate as long as you don't have prostate cancer. It's a low T/E ratio that will cause prostate problems. A healthy prostate needs testosterone, progesterone and a small amount of estrogen. Not enough testosterone or progesterone and estrogen will binds to these receptors and cause the proatate to grow.
    Yeah i already ordered a bottle of forma Saturday from that expensive transdermal brand. I'll use it in conjunction with the rc arimidex....then with the rx arimidex if i am successful at the endo. Might end up at the anti aging clinic though.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.53%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Any updates AnabolicHolic? How did the Endo appt go?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Oh God, the endo....lol...completely insane. He was the worst endo ever. The only thing he did that I liked was to order two rounds of labs, first one is PSA-Estradiol-Free/total test (I took his labcorp script to my GP and they did it for me ). I also asked for SHBG....but we shall see on that one. The 2nd round was Estradiol-Free/total test again plus LH/FSH and something else I forgot, 2 months from now. So at least I got some reason to get labs done again so soon after my last two rounds where I was sky high on test and estrogen both times. This mafcker ordered an ultrasound of my tits because I complained of high estrogen and some gyno lol And of course he wanted to send me to the urologist to get whatever stuck up my ass to REALLY find out about the PSA thing. Well, fck him....I'll take the standard PSA test, and I'll pass on the mammogram or whatever he ordered. Never going back there again, worst part is that this was "just the beginning" according to him LMFAO,....I found some non-RC aromasin so I'll just roll with that and supps transdermal forma after my arimidex runs out. I'll do labs every couple months until such time that I am within range on test AND estradiol. I'll just have to do it myself/with my GP's office like I was doing. God forbid you have an endo who can act normal and monitor you and prescribe you rx to help you out....too much to ask. This is why there are so many god-damn anti-aging clinics around here in SFL.....its the only way to get ancillaries and GH and for that matter test w/o a great big hassle.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

OK new Numbers.....back to reality thank God lol.
    Total Test--960 (perfect)
    Free Test--38 (she said High, I was on some good nettle extract though lol)
    Total Estrogen--195 (up from 165 WTF???? dropping the DHEA altogether now...will get trans-rez separate)
    Estradiol--51 (obviously high)
    I told the lady i was not intending on going back to the endo and she said she saw how pissed off/upset I was at the initial consultation So I told her I disagree 100% with everything the guy had to say other than what labs he requested, and i wouldn't be back. She already knew this by my "look" I had on that day. I explained to her that this proves my theory that my estrogen is high independent of my test results (it went UP while my test levels decreased by 50-60% so.....). She suggested go to the urologist and maybe they could prescribe an AI if I prove that my prostate is at risk due to high estrogen....the good news is that I came back perfectly fine on the PSA test...so they cannot stop my trt, and since my levels are within normal range they will be required to address my high estrogen issue w/o telling me "drop the androgel dosage"....this fcking idiot told the girl who called me to suggest dropping from 4 pumps to 2 pumps lol....I'm steady at 8 pumps anyways at 960, and I feel fine other than the estrogen issues. Motherfcker wants to drop me off of trt entirely essentially and bottom me out in order to bring my estrogen down....meanwhile that will probably skyrocket my estro even higher....endo's are SO INTELLIGENT !!!!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.12%

That e2 number is not out of whack w a T of 960.

I'm not convinced your e2 is high independent of your test. Too early to jump to conclusions.

How many pumps were you on when you got tested?

EDIT I just saw the 8 pumps...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

That e2 number is not out of whack w a T of 960.

I'm not convinced your e2 is high independent of your test. Too early to jump to conclusions.

How many pumps were you on when you got tested?
    I dropped from 12 to 8 per day.....so 960 is 100% legit by my estimations of what it should be with the DHEA and all that I was taking. Then again it was only 10 days on 8 pumps....not sure if that is the actual # I settled at, or am at right now. I bet I need to use 10 or so pumps to actually get to a legit 900's # when i drop the DHEA. I've been on 160mg forma, and when I get back I'm gonna get some legit aromasin to jump on.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Polyunsaturated fats and low test levels
    By IPR in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 08:03 PM
  2. 4 week cycle of 6-oxo to raise natural test levels...
    By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 11:21 PM
  3. Low Test Levels in Men are harmful
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 07:43 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 01:12 AM
  5. low test levels
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4