Lg science

spaz477

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of form xt to stack with my trt (test cyp) 1cc every other week. I ordered the lg science product because my doc gives everyone the same dose of test cyp my 62 year old father gets the same dose as me 42 year old, my test levels are always around 500 but would like them near 1000!!! Any help ?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Depending on your goals I would use an AI like your looking at or any other OTC and then add something like Forerunnerlabs AlphaBulk or androfactory BULK-UP. Something mild that will bring up your numbers a bit but you can stop quickly and let them fall if the doc orders a test.

spaz477

Awards
My goal is to bulk up add size, the test cyp has really bloated my midsection worse than ever , but I feel much better than the 4 years I was on andro gel

rfarns01

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of form xt to stack with my trt (test cyp) 1cc every other week. I ordered the lg science product because my doc gives everyone the same dose of test cyp my 62 year old father gets the same dose as me 42 year old, my test levels are always around 500 but would like them near 1000!!! Any help ?
Why not up your test dose, why look to some crappy otc product makes no sense, will do more harm than good, this is the only hrt forum where guys try to take crappy otc stuff. Guess lack of leadership or a bunch of spammers.

spaz477

Awards
Rfarns -that's why I am asking trying to learn , sorry I also would like more test cyp obviously but as long as my test is above 300 the 'normal' limit he is happy and won't up the dose , so that's why I am here looking for ideas advice thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Why not up your test dose, why look to some crappy otc product makes no sense, will do more harm than good, this is the only hrt forum where guys try to take crappy otc stuff. Guess lack of leadership or a bunch of spammers.
I must disagree not all OTC stuff is crap ATD for instance is one of the best AI's you can get and was OTC for years. The reason I suggested the OTC products I did is that he is in the Anti-aging area of the forum and asking about LG products so I assume he wants to stay non metylated.

FYI Furuza-a would be another great non methyl but its harder to find then the ones I mentioned first.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I think you are mistaken and way off base here. I have had great success with products such as Epistane, SD, mechabol, 7-11 stack, UR spray, Anabeta elite, GDA's (slin sane, recompadrol), the list goes on and on. These are all either PH's, DS's, or OTC anabolic agents, and they all work well.....by themselves, stacked together, or stacked with TRT. And I have been told at the University, as well as at (some of) my jobs, that I am a heckuva leader :D So there!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I must disagree not all OTC stuff is crap ATD for instance is one of the best AI's you can get and was OTC for years. The reason I suggested the OTC products I did is that he is in the Anti-aging area of the forum and asking about LG products so I assume he wants to stay non metylated.

FYI Furuza-a would be another great non methyl but its harder to find then the ones I mentioned first.
I mention methyl's as legit options only because.....well, they work :D. Now if you want to take it easy on your liver, then maybe don't mess with them. But every so often for 4-6 weeks, I believe they are harmless enough. I have used SD too close together recently though, and that may have elevated my liver values a smidge. But I think they are fine when used in moderation, maybe twice a year at the most (I cheat and maybe employ them three times a year sometimes).

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I mention methyl's as legit options only because.....well, they work :D. Now if you want to take it easy on your liver, then maybe don't mess with them. But every so often for 4-6 weeks, I believe they are harmless enough. I have used SD too close together recently though, and that may have elevated my liver values a smidge. But I think they are fine when used in moderation, maybe twice a year at the most (I cheat and maybe employ them three times a year sometimes).
Dont get me wrong I love methyl's, I just made an assumption given the location of this post and what he was asking about. So I suggested what would be the safest options. I am obsessed with Epistane myself its my favorite contest prep supplement by far!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Dont get me wrong I love methyl's, I just made an assumption given the location of this post and what he was asking about. So I suggested what would be the safest options. I am obsessed with Epistane myself its my favorite contest prep supplement by far!
Yeah great stuff. But I seem to need 50-60mg to get the full effect, or so I believe. Maybe its just because I bump it up in the 4th 5th 6th weeks to 50 and 60 and its just taking effect in the final 3 weeks and 30-40 would have done fine :D. Only problem? It does cause increased hair fallout, and at my age I do not want to tempt fate in that regard...so when I get back from vacation at the end of August I will do a 6-weeker with IBE Epi I got fresh frozen....if my hair really starts falling out I'll probably stop the cycle, and this is from a guy who NEVER stops a cycle or misses a workout for anything lol I found mecha to be a good substitute for epi, at least for me....gives good gains like epi. But I got 3 bottles of IBE, so I'll have to run them!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah great stuff. But I seem to need 50-60mg to get the full effect, or so I believe. Maybe its just because I bump it up in the 4th 5th 6th weeks to 50 and 60 and its just taking effect in the final 3 weeks and 30-40 would have done fine :D. Only problem? It does cause increased hair fallout, and at my age I do not want to tempt fate in that regard...so when I get back from vacation at the end of August I will do a 6-weeker with IBE Epi I got fresh frozen....if my hair really starts falling out I'll probably stop the cycle, and this is from a guy who NEVER stops a cycle or misses a workout for anything lol I found mecha to be a good substitute for epi, at least for me....gives good gains like epi. But I got 3 bottles of IBE, so I'll have to run them!
I am one of the lucky ones I guess as I never have any issue with shedding...regardless of the compound in question...hell both my grand fathers died in their 80's with a full head of hair :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I am one of the lucky ones I guess as I never have any issue with shedding...regardless of the compound in question...hell both my grand fathers died in their 80's with a full head of hair :D
Me too....my grandfather on my mom's side (the best indicator of what you are in store for in regards to hair genetics) had a full head of hair when he died in his late 70's I believe? he had a high/big forehead (just like my dad funny enough) but a full head of hair. I suffer from big forehead syndrome but I never had an issue with MPB....and whatever hair that falls out extra during PH/DS cycles grows right back....its just disconcerting to see it falling out....I'm a princess with my hair lol. It "might not come back this time" you know? :D

rfarns01

Awards
My goal is to bulk up add size, the test cyp has really bloated my midsection worse than ever , but I feel much better than the 4 years I was on andro gel
Sorry dude didn't mean to offend, talk to your doctor about upping your dose, becareful what you take otc, imo don't waste your money, is that better?

Other things to consider how is your shbg or estradiol levels while on trt? These could be keeping your values down.

rfarns01

Awards
I think you are mistaken and way off base here. I have had great success with products such as Epistane, SD, mechabol, 7-11 stack, UR spray, Anabeta elite, GDA's (slin sane, recompadrol), the list goes on and on. These are all either PH's, DS's, or OTC anabolic agents, and they all work well.....by themselves, stacked together, or stacked with TRT. And I have been told at the University, as well as at (some of) my jobs, that I am a heckuva leader :D So there!
Wasn't talking about your leadership of course you are truely awesome was refering to the forum experts or mods.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Wasn't talking about your leadership of course you are truely awesome was refering to the forum experts or mods.
Just busting your balls, reason for the smilie face. But yeah, there are useless supp's out there.....esp for TRT'ers since much of it relates to raising your natural test levels (not gonna help any of us).....and there are just plain old shyt products too. But there are plenty of legit OTC supps and PH/DS out there that can complement TRT...it's not like the "old days" where most of the OTC supps were ineffective at best, and the PH's were under dosed, and there wasn't much information/feedback on how much to take or how long to take them.

rfarns01

Awards
Just busting your balls, reason for the smilie face. But yeah, there are useless supp's out there.....esp for TRT'ers since much of it relates to raising your natural test levels (not gonna help any of us).....and there are just plain old shyt products too. But there are plenty of legit OTC supps and PH/DS out there that can complement TRT...it's not like the "old days" where most of the OTC supps were ineffective at best, and the PH's were under dosed, and there wasn't much information/feedback on how much to take or how long to take them.
I agree 100% with ya, great post. That's kinda what I was trying to tell the op.