Minoxidil

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Used it for years, found a better option my gillette fusion razor, works much better and the ladies love it.
Funny, I am considering the same option.

I do use minoxidil and I "think" it works. I also take 1 mg of Finasteride per day. There is a LOT of controversy over FIna so before you consider, do your homework.

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Yeah I'm scared sh*tless about fin, I won't ever risk it. Using Niz at the mo and considering Mino in the hope it may add years to my hairs lifespan whilst attempting to get the body of a god!

rfarns01

Awards
Funny, I am considering the same option.

I do use minoxidil and I "think" it works. I also take 1 mg of Finasteride per day. There is a LOT of controversy over FIna so before you consider, do your homework.
Pappy, minoxidil either works or it doesnt no "think" about it, if you don't notice a difference get off it, stop giving them money for a product that can only grow a few thin strands if that, be a man about it and take it off believe me you won't be disappointed. Go read testimony @ slyguys.com. Very rare for a man to say, I am sorry I started shaving my head. Usually they say wow I wished I would have done this a long time ago.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Pappy, minoxidil either works or it doesnt no "think" about it, if you don't notice a difference get off it, stop giving them money for a product that can only grow a few thin strands if that, be a man about it and take it off believe me you won't be disappointed. Go read testimony @ slyguys.com. Very rare for a man to say, I am sorry I started shaving my head. Usually they say wow I wished I would have done this a long time ago.
Okay, dang it, I am going to get my hair cut really short tomorrow. That is a first step.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&********web&cd=2&ved=0CD8QFjAB&url=http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~pattrsn/ACM/Seven%20Reasons/Volume49_number4patterson_files/volume49_number3patterson.pdf&ei=fbDgUdCWLYryyAHQ5oCoCw&usg=AFQjCNHP5fHBszYJQ-cUtHi0Zzm_n80tbg&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aWc&cad=rja

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Have an appointment for Monday. I admit I am scared to get it cut short........

superman4hire

Awards
fin is not bad when its topical. Pills... too many sides. Might want to chat with your doc about a mino & fin mix. Works well for me.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Give it 30 days it will take a while for you to adjust, you will love it.
My hair is now about 1/2 inch all over. I am not sure the wife likes it but I think I am going to like it. One thing, man I do not have a lot of hair. Wearing it longer gave the appearance of more hair, and my head seems to be cooler (temp wise). Not sure I am ready to shave it...yet.

Thanks for kicking my butt on this topic.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
My hair is now about 1/2 inch all over. I am not sure the wife likes it but I think I am going to like it. One thing, man I do not have a lot of hair. Wearing it longer gave the appearance of more hair, and my head seems to be cooler (temp wise). Not sure I am ready to shave it...yet.

That is why I always have my hair medium length or so......makes it look like you got a shytload of hair and you can cover up your big ass forehead with it (my only issue is big-foreheadedness, got it from my dad) :D

But I don't know what kind of men just give up on their hair, or their balls for that matter lol. I'm just about ready to call all you shaved/bald-headed pea-balled mafckers quitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
That is why I always have my hair medium length or so......makes it look like you got a shytload of hair and you can cover up your big ass forehead with it (my only issue is big-foreheadedness, got it from my dad) :D

But I don't know what kind of men just give up on their hair, or their balls for that matter lol. I'm just about ready to call all you shaved/bald-headed pea-balled mafckers quitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not quitting, just giving in to reality................ha

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Not quitting, just giving in to reality................ha
Yeah if its "that bad" and inevitable.....I guess just give it up. I still have a full head of hair and I'm a big hair guy for whatever reason...I'd probably cry every day if i went bald. I had a dream last night where there was a mannequin style head that was a facsimile of me, and it showed my hair cut really short and I was balding in all areas LOL. What a nightmare, I'd rather dream of freddy krueger or whatever :D I just hit it with everything I got ever since I hit 40, minoxidil/AAcid/topical spiro/nizoral/nettle caps etc etc. The money I spend on keeping my fcking hair..............

rfarns01

Awards

Big difference in shaving compared to just buzzing it, you will get there soon I am sure. Hope I didnt steer you the wrong way but remember it will grow back if you decide you don't like it.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Yeah if its "that bad" and inevitable.....I guess just give it up. I still have a full head of hair and I'm a big hair guy for whatever reason...I'd probably cry every day if i went bald. I had a dream last night where there was a mannequin style head that was a facsimile of me, and it showed my hair cut really short and I was balding in all areas LOL. What a nightmare, I'd rather dream of freddy krueger or whatever :D I just hit it with everything I got ever since I hit 40, minoxidil/AAcid/topical spiro/nizoral/nettle caps etc etc. The money I spend on keeping my fcking hair..............
Balding and hair in ears and nose. I guess that is the curse men are dealt in life because most other things are pretty dang good, especially the sex part........

I will say I think Fina (1 mg per day) has stopped the loss, but, alas, is is too late for me.........

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Big difference in shaving compared to just buzzing it, you will get there soon I am sure. Hope I didnt steer you the wrong way but remember it will grow back if you decide you don't like it.
I was going to admonish you for suggesting pappy just shave all his shyt right off :D.....but as you say, at worst he'll just look retarded for a few months and it will grow right back anyways, no harm done guess lol. I have a big fcking head, so a shaved head is NOT for me personally....people with big heads should have a decent amount of hair on their head in my opinion.....its best for all involved.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
I was going to admonish you for suggesting pappy just shave all his shyt right off :D.....but as you say, at worst he'll just look retarded for a few months and it will grow right back anyways, no harm done guess lol. I have a big fcking head, so a shaved head is NOT for me personally....people with big heads should have a decent amount of hair on their head in my opinion.....its best for all involved.
Sometimes people's perceptions of themselves is distorted. I know when I look in the mirror I wince at my hair, my pitiful biceps, the fat around my belly (I have very low BF%). etc.. I'll bet your head is not nearly as "big" as you think.

rfarns01

Awards
Anabolic come talk to me when your hair starts to thin and you need confidence to shave the sh1t off so you can actually resume your life.

I don't know how pappys hair or head looks so it's tough to say whether it's better for him or not. For me I enjoy that I don't have to chase women, they chase me. Also gives me my edge back over my wife, she is now jealous, and I couldn't say that before I shaved. It is absolutely night and day. So no admonishment needed. This is just my personal experience.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Anabolic come talk to me when your hair starts to thin and you need confidence to shave the sh1t off so you can actually resume your life.

I don't know how pappys hair or head looks so it's tough to say whether it's better for him or not. For me I enjoy that I don't have to chase women, they chase me. Also gives me my edge back over my wife, she is now jealous, and I couldn't say that before I shaved. It is absolutely night and day. So no admonishment needed. This is just my personal experience.
Don't hold your breath!! :D This guy doesn't give up on his hair OR his balls! lol. I gotta say, I am one of the luckiest men alive.....my balls never shrink, even on mega dose androgel, and my hair pretty much stays as-is ever since I was a teenager to 41 (and I've abused it time to time, I wear a baseball cap a lot....taken all sorts of DHT gear/DH/PS over the years etc etc). I do thank God each and every day for these blessings :D

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Don't hold your breath!! :D This guy doesn't give up on his hair OR his balls! lol. I gotta say, I am one of the luckiest men alive.....my balls never shrink, even on mega dose androgel, and my hair pretty much stays as-is ever since I was a teenager to 41 (and I've abused it time to time, I wear a baseball cap a lot....taken all sorts of DHT gear/DH/PS over the years etc etc). I do thank God each and every day for these blessings :D
Wearing a cap a lot is a myth. It has -0- impact on hair.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Wearing a cap a lot is a myth. It has -0- impact on hair.
Yeah, I know :D......I've been telling people this for YEARS....they insist that wearing a cap causes increased hair fallout. You could spackle your bald head and hair would still grow out of it lol. Covering the hair or scalp has NOTHING to do with hair falling out.