AI.aromasin adex etc

  1. AI.aromasin adex etc


    anyone taking somethings else besides aromasin or adex with the trt to controll the E?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    anyone taking somethings else besides aromasin or adex with the trt to controll the E?
    Over the counter Erase. It's good for low dose such as TRT, but won't touch e2 when doing a blast or cycle. If you're having e2 issues, try lowering your testosterone dosage for a couple months. If you're doing 50mg test twice a week, try 40mg twice a week.

  3. The bigger question is why you need an ai...
    •   
       


  4. Are you saying that the norm is to not need an AI on TRT?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    Are you saying that the norm is to not need an AI on TRT?
    When done right, an ai is not necessary. Do you go to an anti aging clinic?

  6. No, GP.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    No, GP.
    You got a gp to give you an ai?

    What was your e2 last time you had labs done?

  8. no, research anastrozole. My GP wouldnt even test estrogen until I instisted. My latest lab numbers are below. What is a good estrogen number for a male, since the numbers I goet were below the reference range? I'm guessing the test is for females, so the range is geared toward female "normal". These results are a week after I changed from 120 to 80 mg 2x/wk (with .5mg anastrozel ED). The 120 2x/wk was too much, I could tell from mood and bp. I also have an old small gyno lump and it seems to be a good indicator because it seems to get agitated when things are out of wack. I can tell 3 weeks into the 80 mg 2x/wk that I feel much better.
    Free test: 34 ng/dl (ref 9 to 30)
    Total test 977 ng/dl (ref 240 to 950)
    Estrone, serum <10 (ref 10 to 60 pg/ml)
    Estradiol, enhanced <10 (ref 10 to 40 pg/ml)

  9. Funny enough I'm headed to the GP in the morning to "insist on estrogen and prolactin" #'s in addition to the test #. I'll just tell them i will pay for it if the insurance denies it. they won't....worst outcome will be that they threaten to bill me for it after paying the doctor lol they did that with thyroid and some other things I've tested for
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    no, research anastrozole. My GP wouldnt even test estrogen until I instisted. My latest lab numbers are below. What is a good estrogen number for a male, since the numbers I goet were below the reference range? I'm guessing the test is for females, so the range is geared toward female "normal". These results are a week after I changed from 120 to 80 mg 2x/wk (with .5mg anastrozel ED). The 120 2x/wk was too much, I could tell from mood and bp. I also have an old small gyno lump and it seems to be a good indicator because it seems to get agitated when things are out of wack. I can tell 3 weeks into the 80 mg 2x/wk that I feel much better.
    Free test: 34 ng/dl (ref 9 to 30)
    Total test 977 ng/dl (ref 240 to 950)
    Estrone, serum <10 (ref 10 to 60 pg/ml)
    Estradiol, enhanced <10 (ref 10 to 40 pg/ml)
    Your estradiol is too low and is going to wreck your lipids.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  11. What range is good for estradiol? All values were good in this set of tests -what specific test should I keep an eye on?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    What range is good for estradiol? All values were good in this set of tests -what specific test should I keep an eye on?
    Most guys do well in the 20's for e2

  13. I did not think a GP or reg doc would prescribe adex, since it is not necessarily designed for men. It is a female anti cancer drug, no!?
    I would guess they would never take a chance prescribing something that was not specifically designed and or tested for a male!? Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think they would do that.
    With the advent of more and more TRT male related cases and men getting scripts for hormones now, my guess is, pretty soon, there will be other drugs (for men) that may address the issues.

  14. I imagine its a stretch, but whats the term, "off label" when they prescribe for an alternate use?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    I imagine its a stretch, but whats the term, "off label" when they prescribe for an alternate use?
    bottom line? It's their fcking responsibility to address the issue by whatever means necessary. They want your money and they prescribe you testosterone replacement with a smile on their face, but when you go to them and tell them your estrogen is out of whack? They look at you like you got 3 heads. This is why GP's shouldn't prescribe TRT.....I bet you'd have better luck with an endo, or better yet an "anti-aging" doctor....at least they are aware of the ancillaries such as HCG and clomid and AI's and their necessity. I can't wait to see if mine is elevated, I will ask nicely once....then I'll have to take some more drastic action

  16. my e2 lately has been around 30

  17. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Your estradiol is too low and is going to wreck your lipids.
    David, can you follow up on what I should keep an eye on please? By lipids, which do you mean specifically - cholesterol? From the little I know lipids refers to several different things.

  18. Cholesterol, HDL, LDL and Triglycerides...

  19. Thanks Napalm! Funny thing is, at the higher dosage, where I didnt feel as good as at the lower dosage, other than BP a little higher than normal,my test results were the best they've been in years. I'll be keeping an eye on them, just in case.

  20. I cant wrap my head around why some ppl need so much AI with such a low dose of test.
    .5 mg Adex ED is a ton of AI. Even when I do a cycle of 750mg of test a week I dont even go near that much arimidex. I only take .25mg two times a week of adex. No bloat or anything like that.
    I think that some of you guys are taking way to much AI without any particular good reason. Remember that you do need some estrogen there is no reason to kill it all together.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Your estradiol is too low and is going to wreck your lipids.
    What he said. ^^^^^

  22. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    I cant wrap my head around why some ppl need so much AI with such a low dose of test.
    .5 mg Adex ED is a ton of AI. Even when I do a cycle of 750mg of test a week I dont even go near that much arimidex. I only take .25mg two times a week of adex. No bloat or anything like that.
    I think that some of you guys are taking way to much AI without any particular good reason. Remember that you do need some estrogen there is no reason to kill it all together.
    I agree but everyone responds differently. My E2 last lab was 7, too low so I have backed off my AI. My HCG probably is a complicating factor.

    It seems that E2 management is a challenge for many.

    I would love to just skip the AI but I don't think a Victoria Secret Bra would look good on me, ha. :-)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Aromasin over Adex
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 03:34 AM
  2. Adex/Aromasin in PCT any good?
    By MrZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. otc AI instead of adex on cycle?
    By NAS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 07:31 PM
  4. Switching AI mid cycle? Adex-->Aroma
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 07:25 PM
  5. Your Avg PCT Protocol (AI, SERM, Cortisol Blocker, Etc.)
    By PumpingIron in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Log in
Log in