Probable Primary Hypogonadim- Need Advice

Pez4Life

Awards
Background. I'm 42. I had some labwork done (brief) that looks like primary hypogonadism. My sex drive is toast and I have never been a heavy of regular AAS user. At most a few shots of prop when I needed to be ready for a lot of sex (ie 2011 trip to Colombia). I have not used anything in almost a yr (t-prop for 3-4 shots in a week). I did my labs using a FEMALE hormone panel (its a bargain) but doesnt have free test. Thing is right now I do not have insurance but can pay about $320 for a complete bloodworkup except a 24 hr coritisol test (swabs). I spoke to a internal med doc I know and he said it seems like your nuts are 'fried' because my body is trying so hard to keep T up. I can't wait for insurance but am going to look into consultations who don't do half assed workups. I live in Tampa and there are a lot of clinics here but they don't deal in optimization-ie T4/T3, adrenal function ect. Sorry I'm rambling. Any feedback or advice. I can afford consults and meds but not these ****ers who want to draw THEIR labs (ie rape you), sell you **** you dont want or need.
I am in the medical profession and

T-serum: 403
Estradiol: 26 (Normal-but can be lower)
LH: 26.2 (HI-high norm is like 8.2)
FSH: 14.1 (I'm at the top of high normal)
SHBG: >57 (hi)

Also my Hgb was 12.6 (I've never been anemic) .