Pregnenalone or dhea with no trt

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    w8lifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    21.56%

    Pregnenalone or dhea with no trt


    If I'm not able to get TRT, is it feasible to take pregnenalone and/or dhea in sufficient quantities along with an aromatase inhibitor - to prevent conversion to estrogen, as a means of attaining higher testosterone levels?

  2. Advanced Member
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497280
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by w8lifter View Post
    If I'm not able to get TRT, is it feasible to take pregnenalone and/or dhea in sufficient quantities along with an aromatase inhibitor - to prevent conversion to estrogen, as a means of attaining higher testosterone levels?
    Why not get some clomid?
  3. Advanced Member
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497280
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Some people go that route to raise testosterone if they're not quite ready to go on the trt for life yet.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    w8lifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    21.56%

    Can't get a prescription for Clomid. But what would Clomid do in this situation? the aromatase inhibitor I have is leftovers, so I have a bunch of it.
  5. Advanced Member
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497280
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by w8lifter View Post
    Can't get a prescription for Clomid. But what would Clomid do in this situation? the aromatase inhibitor I have is leftovers, so I have a bunch of it.
    It is a SERM and it's very well known for raising testosterone levels
  6. New Member
    FireRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    29715
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

    Depending on your age Preg & DHEA might be a nice combo for you to take but I would not expect a dramatic increase in T levels. I do think you may notice more in the way of a greater sense of well being and just felling better overall. I dont think I would be too concerend with an AI depending on your DHEA dosage. Transdermal and MLM are the only two delivery methods I would consider for either of these products.
  7. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The better transdermal DHEA products have pregnenolone already included, along with trans-rez and an assortment of anti-estrogen ingredients. And as mentioned above they absorb way better.....but keeping estrogen in check is always a good thing anyways, so long as you don't crush it. You have to be careful using an AI in that regard. Erase or EP are probably better adjuncts to a topical DHEA products to be honest. For OTC just use OTC if you ask me.
  8. Advanced Member
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497280
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by w8lifter View Post
    Can't get a prescription for Clomid.
    Clomid is very easy to get.
  9. New Member
    w8lifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    21.56%

    I'll research use of clomid, but Vinny, do I use it alone or with dhea/preg?
  10. Advanced Member
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497280
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by w8lifter View Post
    I'll research use of clomid, but Vinny, do I use it alone or with dhea/preg?
    It wouldn't hurt.
  11. Advanced Member
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497280
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Some people who were headed for life long trt were able to get there testosterone levels up with the use of clomid.
  12. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Clomid is very easy to get.
    I would go out on a limb here and say the majority of the RC and "overseas/canadian pharm" clomid is fake. If I didn't get it from my local pharmacy I wouldn't use it.......UNLESS I was illegally cycling and needed a PCT and had to roll the dice (which has happened in the past...but my source was really legit). But for someone who legit wants to get his natural test level up, no reason a doctor would not prescribe it. Might need to doctor shop to find one who knows WTF is up of course.....

    And yes Clomid plus topical DHEA/Preg would be a good double whammy for raising test levels. The clomid is for a short course only though...until you get to where you want to be...then you stop taking it and hope your test levels hold steady and don't dip (It will make you a whiny bitch BTW), the DHEA you can stay on as long as you want.
  13. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I would go out on a limb here and say the majority of the RC and "overseas/canadian pharm" clomid is fake. If I didn't get it from my local pharmacy I wouldn't use it.......UNLESS I was illegally cycling and needed a PCT and had to roll the dice (which has happened in the past...but my source was really legit). But for someone who legit wants to get his natural test level up, no reason a doctor would not prescribe it. Might need to doctor shop to find one who knows WTF is up of course.....

    And yes Clomid plus topical DHEA/Preg would be a good double whammy for raising test levels. The clomid is for a short course only though...until you get to where you want to be...then you stop taking it and hope your test levels hold steady and don't dip (It will make you a whiny bitch BTW), the DHEA you can stay on as long as you want.
    I can tell you for a fact that in the case of a few research companies that I have worked with in a research context this is inaccurate...Yes I had blood work done on my research animals. Also clomiphene citrate is not hard to import for research purpose's only so it would not be beneficial for a company to ruin their own reputation by putting out fake clomiphene citrate. But if your worried you can also import for yourself from a pharma source but the tabs are hard to make a bunny eat.

    Also here is a good read if you wondering about the validity of clomiphene citrate as a replacement for HRT.

    http://www.ergo-log.com/clomiphenehormonetherapy.html
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  14. Advanced Member
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497280
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    I would go out on a limb here and say the majority of the RC and "overseas/canadian pharm" clomid is fake. If I didn't get it from my local pharmacy I wouldn't use it.......UNLESS I was illegally cycling and needed a PCT and had to roll the dice (which has happened in the past...but my source was really legit). But for someone who legit wants to get his natural test level up, no reason a doctor would not prescribe it. Might need to doctor shop to find one who knows WTF is up of course.....
    You're shopping at the wrong RC site lol.. I know more than a few that are definitely Legit.
  15. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    You're shopping at the wrong RC site lol.. I know more than a few that are definitely Legit.
    If its for legit health purposes? I'm getting a script and doing it right. Period.
  16. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I can tell you for a fact that in the case of a few research companies that I have worked with in a research context this is inaccurate...Yes I had blood work done on my research animals. Also clomiphene citrate is not hard to import for research purpose's only so it would not be beneficial for a company to ruin their own reputation by putting out fake clomiphene citrate. But if your worried you can also import for yourself from a pharma source but the tabs are hard to make a bunny eat.

    Also here is a good read if you wondering about the validity of clomiphene citrate as a replacement for HRT.

    http://www.ergo-log.com/clomiphenehormonetherapy.html
    so this is all 100% legit clomid? I doubt it, again....if its for my legitimate health related issue? I'm getting a script for it, not running around on the black market to find it. its hit and miss, I know plenty of people who got bunk clomid including myself on occasion.
  17. Senior Member
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    3094950
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    33.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    so this is all 100% legit clomid? I doubt it, again....if its for my legitimate health related issue? I'm getting a script for it, not running around on the black market to find it. its hit and miss, I know plenty of people who got bunk clomid including myself on occasion.
    There are plenty of research sites that sell legitimate clomid.
  18. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    so this is all 100% legit clomid? I doubt it, again....if its for my legitimate health related issue? I'm getting a script for it, not running around on the black market to find it. its hit and miss, I know plenty of people who got bunk clomid including myself on occasion.
    It is 100% legal to import and yes it is 100% legit I really do not know what else to tell you, just do not trust everyone but if the company has a good reputation its probably clomiphene citrate. If your worried go with pharma grade from India or do you think buying directly from their medical suppliers will give you false clomiphene also because you can order from the same companies who supply their medical community. I am not trying to bash you if you have a script great! you have it made but I would not worry about RC clomiphene its more then likely legit now if we are talking caber I would have to agree a lot of bunk stuff out there.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  19. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    It is 100% legal to import and yes it is 100% legit I really do not know what else to tell you, just do not trust everyone but if the company has a good reputation its probably clomiphene citrate. If your worried go with pharma grade from India or do you think buying directly from their medical suppliers will give you false clomiphene also because you can order from the same companies who supply their medical community. I am not trying to bash you if you have a script great! you have it made but I would not worry about RC clomiphene its more then likely legit now if we are talking caber I would have to agree a lot of bunk stuff out there.
    so according to your logic, If I am getting on TRT....I just go get some random test from some random supplier? No need to go to the doc and get a script right? It will be legit stuff! Makes no sense to play russian roulette with your test or clomid or AI or whatever. I will just get a script for whatever I need to fix my test levels. If I'm going to run some random cycle? That is another story. If I am trying to raise my test level or get on TRT? I'm going to the doctor, getting a script, and doing it right. I don't know how better to explain this to you guys.......I'm at a loss.....
  20. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    There are plenty of research sites that sell legitimate clomid.
    100% legit? you vouching for every RC site? Thats what I thought..........
  21. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    so according to your logic, If I am getting on TRT....I just go get some random test from some random supplier? No need to go to the doc and get a script right? It will be legit stuff! Makes no sense to play russian roulette with your test or clomid or AI or whatever. I will just get a script for whatever I need to fix my test levels. If I'm going to run some random cycle? That is another story. If I am trying to raise my test level or get on TRT? I'm going to the doctor, getting a script, and doing it right. I don't know how better to explain this to you guys.......I'm at a loss.....
    My logic says the blood work is legit you can assume what you will I did not infer anything was for a human simply that it has consistently tested legitimate. As I stated earlier good for you that you have a script, that is not always plausible for everyone on this site so it maybe in everyone's best interest to use a reputable RC company when ordering.. I cant vouch for all sites nor would I, I know of a select few who are 100% legit and I know the owner of at least one site who has all raw powders tested you will not get any more "legit" then that. Also I take issue with your inference that I play russian roulette I am very very careful with any and all research I do. Including multiple bloods done on my research subjects during said research. This may not be how everyone does their own research but I myself have access to very good lab work via a very large company who specializes in the pharma field.



    And before someone sends me a PM asking no I will not share the site who tests their chemicals this conversations is borderline enough as it is.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  22. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    My logic says the blood work is legit you can assume what you will I did not infer anything was for a human simply that it has consistently tested legitimate. As I stated earlier good for you that you have a script, that is not always plausible for everyone on this site so it maybe in everyone's best interest to use a reputable RC company when ordering.. I cant vouch for all sites nor would I, I know of a select few who are 100% legit and I know the owner of at least one site who has all raw powders tested you will not get any more "legit" then that. Also I take issue with your inference that I play russian roulette I am very very careful with any and all research I do. Including multiple bloods done on my research subjects during said research. This may not be how everyone does their own research but I myself have access to very good lab work via a very large company who specializes in the pharma field.



    And before someone sends me a PM asking no I will not share the site who tests their chemicals this conversations is borderline enough as it is.
    All I'm going to say is that its piss poor advice to recommend to a guy looking to raise his endogenous test levels that he use RC sites for his clomid. How if its bunk clomid? Then his levels don't raise? And he says "oh OK I tried clomid and it didn't work...so I'll just get on TRT (or whatever protocol)". Maybe if he used US pharmacy grade Clomid prescribed by a doctor, he would have adjusted his test levels to where he wanted to be, and lived happily ever after w/o needing TRT. Raising your endogenous test and/or getting on TRT is serious business, and should be done in the doctors office. I think many of you guys commenting in here are either A) are not on TRT or B) are well under the age of 40 or C) Have never diagnosed with low testosterone (other than post cycle). This being the reason for the bad advice I see in here. And to make things worse, You state you have a legit blood tested site you order from....but you are not going to tell this guy where this site is....leaving him to his own devices to choose an RC site that MIGHT have legit clomid.
  23. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    All I'm going to say is that its piss poor advice to recommend to a guy looking to raise his endogenous test levels that he use RC sites for his clomid. How if its bunk clomid? Then his levels don't raise? And he says "oh OK I tried clomid and it didn't work...so I'll just get on TRT (or whatever protocol)". Maybe if he used US pharmacy grade Clomid prescribed by a doctor, he would have adjusted his test levels to where he wanted to be, and lived happily ever after w/o needing TRT. Raising your endogenous test and/or getting on TRT is serious business, and should be done in the doctors office. I think many of you guys commenting in here are either A) are not on TRT or B) are well under the age of 40 or C) Have never diagnosed with low testosterone (other than post cycle). This being the reason for the bad advice I see in here. And to make things worse, You state you have a legit blood tested site you order from....but you are not going to tell this guy where this site is....leaving him to his own devices to choose an RC site that MIGHT have legit clomid.
    It is breaking the rules so no I won't share...yes I have done my own research as should he and you... Yes I have TRT and my own script for the AI that goes with that....stamping something with a magic FDA APPROVED OR USA made does not make it real. The lab testing that is used is all that matters its simple science either the chemical is real or false or varying degrees of impurities and or dosing...

    Now ill really scare you most of the chemicals used in these FDA drugs are manufactured in another country and omg...imported here to the companies.. I am speaking directly about one of the largest drug companies in the world and doing so from inside knowledge....


    Now since you seem to think only things with a script are "legitimate" why don't you tell me about where you are getting these hormones for your "random cycles" ? How are you sure the company "otc" or UGL are testing each batch why would you take it if not...if you want to nitpic posts I can do the same with yours. Although I abhorred these random Ethug posts..

    I'm assuming you ran into a research scam in the past sure they do happen, and that's why I always say priority one is blood work!!! Do you know that most would recover with out A SERM...but I digress from my main points.....
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  24. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    100% legit? you vouching for every RC site? Thats what I thought..........
    I would estimate that 95% of the people on this website get there serm/ai from a research website and are very happy. You obviously don't have the knowledge to find a reputable source.
  25. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

    I would estimate that 95% of the people on this website get there serm/ai from a research website and are very happy. You obviously don't have the knowledge to find a reputable source.
    You people are just not comprehending my post
    . .this has zero to do with "finding a reputable source" lmfao and everything to do with taking proper precautions in regards to your health by using a doctors supervision.... But you go boys, you badass black market cowboys! I'll continue to use the doctors office for matters pertaining to my hormone levels or cardiovascular etc. fools.
  26. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    You people are just not comprehending my post
    . .this has zero to do with "finding a reputable source" lmfao and everything to do with taking proper precautions in regards to your health by using a doctors supervision.... But you go boys, you badass black market cowboys! I'll continue to use the doctors office for matters pertaining to my hormone levels or cardiovascular etc. fools.
    I will try logic one last time and try to ignore your weak attempt at an insult. The OP said "If I'm not able to get TRT" do you think going to a doctor to get clomid is an option based on that statement... Now as to your claim that your post's had nothing to do with finding a reputable source well you said...."I would go out on a limb here and say the majority of the RC and "overseas/canadian pharm" clomid is fake. If I didn't get it from my local pharmacy I wouldn't use it.......UNLESS I was illegally cycling and needed a PCT and had to roll the dice (which has happened in the past...but my source was really legit). But for someone who legit wants to get his natural test level up, no reason a doctor would not prescribe it." Which is the exact opposite of this current post.. who is talking about black market? I have yet to tell anyone to go to the black market to get anything research is not black market there is a world of difference between the two if you cant comprehend that then there is no hope for you. Also there are plenty of reasons a doctor would not prescribe Clomiphene to a male as that is an off label use which can get a doctor in hot water if they have a history of doing things like that too often. If you do not understand the scientific or medical reasons for something you might be better served and of more use to the community by asking instead of pretending you know something about a subject you have little to no knowledge of..you seem to be threatened by any challenge to your claims in my experience that generally speaks to a lack of research and or knowledge about subject especially when one resorts to insults..

    If you are on other boards you will see about 6 months back they tested many chemicals from many different research sites they did not test SERM's from said sites in general because of how cheap and easy to obtain they are its assumed even the scamming RC sites get legitimate SERM's because well they are easy to get and import as I have said many times.....
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  27. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My God you go off on tangents....WTF? I've noticed this before, but man you have some serious psychological issues to deal with other than giving bad advice in anti-aging forum. Mental case.

    OK back to the actual subject at hand.....This is a forum for ADULTS who have issues pertaining to their (low) test levels. People like us use DOCTORS who give us PRESCRIPTIONS for REAL HEALTH RELATED ISSUES. Still don't understand? Let me elaborate further for you, because I know this will not compute since the previous posts did not.....The majority of misguided posters in here fall into the following category, 18-34 PH cyclers who are not on TRT, and who use things such as RC clomid for their PH "PCT". These type posters should not be advising people who are on TRT or are deciding on TRT (or clomid or natural routes etc). Other people with much more experience in the real world of doctor supervised 'adults only' HRT protocols and the related ancilleries are the only ones who should respond (not saying I am one of these, only that apparently I know more good advice than you people in this regard). I know everything I need to know about supplements, anabolics, training etc....but I can learn new things in here. That being said, you lot could serve to shut up and keep your PH cycling opinions/advice (and bad ones at that) to yourself, and maybe learn a few things in here. As opposed to (pretending) being know-it-alls in the area of anti-aging and/or HRT. PH cycles and proper doctor supervised TRT are not the same topic, that is why there is an anabolics and supplement section.....which is where this type advice belongs.
  28. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh and genius......RC is the same thing as "black market" sweetheart lol you told the guy to get his clomid w/o a script.....which = "black market" since its not approved for OTC use in the USA. And that is where the RC's manufacture and ship from. I know, I know....you don't go RC, you get it from canada or europe and its "legal" to import it I already know where your maniacal mind is going.....
  29. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Oh and genius......RC is the same thing as "black market" sweetheart lol you told the guy to get his clomid w/o a script.....which = "black market" since its not approved for OTC use in the USA. And that is where the RC's manufacture and ship from. I know, I know....you don't go RC, you get it from canada or europe and its "legal" to import it I already know where your maniacal mind is going.....
    You fail at English, logic, and science congratulations its a trifecta of stupid.
    black mar·ket
    Noun
    An illegal traffic or trade in officially controlled or scarce commodities.



    • Given research chemicals are sold legally for research they are not....Illegal, not to mention the fact I did point out importing pharma grade is also an option its the same damn thing as your precious Doctors prescription.... If the OP does not have the option of TRT how the hell do you think he is going to now go to a doctor because what you claim he should? You just claimed to have a script now your saying your "people with much more experience in the real world of doctor supervised 'adults only' HRT protocols and the related ancilleries are the only ones who should respond (not saying I am one of these" Which is it you either know more from experience or you do not....Someone is claiming knowledge they don't have I am guessing its you... I find it funny you never addressed a single point like the off label use of clomiphene....

    Obviously there is no point arguing science, logic or anything with you no matter how wrong you are you will do say and give bad advice I am done you are not worth trying to educate you are failing to comprehend the basics here.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  30. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    You fail at English, logic, and science congratulations its a trifecta of stupid.
    black mar·ket
    Noun
    An illegal traffic or trade in officially controlled or scarce commodities.



    • Given research chemicals are sold legally for research they are not....Illegal, not to mention the fact I did point out importing pharma grade is also an option its the same damn thing as your precious Doctors prescription.... If the OP does not have the option of TRT how the hell do you think he is going to now go to a doctor because what you claim he should? You just claimed to have a script now your saying your "people with much more experience in the real world of doctor supervised 'adults only' HRT protocols and the related ancilleries are the only ones who should respond (not saying I am one of these" Which is it you either know more from experience or you do not....Someone is claiming knowledge they don't have I am guessing its you... I find it funny you never addressed a single point like the off label use of clomiphene....

    Obviously there is no point arguing science, logic or anything with you no matter how wrong you are you will do say and give bad advice I am done you are not worth trying to educate you are failing to comprehend the basics here.
    Sweetie,

    A) I never said "I am on clomid I have a script". Go find me that direct quote please, thank you. I am on TRT, I never bothered to try clomid with a doctor due to my age, I just got on TRT. My ADVICE to OP is that HE GETS A SCRIPT...not me (reading comprehension, try it some day). Thanks for being wrong again though.

    B) RC clomid is ILLEGAL TO USE FOR PERSONAL USE in the USA. Thanks again for coming on that one. Loopholes do not equate to legality. uh-oh for you.

    C) "Doctor shopping" till you get the right one. Look up and define that term for me too....like you did black market when I was correct then as well.

    D) I can do this all day....you are arguing from a flawed and illogical position that can be picked apart with ease.
  31. New Member
    FireRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    29715
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

    I didn't read all the post and personal attacks but I just want to agree that research companies products are not intended for human use or consumption. Buying research companies products for human use or consumption is illegal and could be synomous with black market trade IMO

    However, I'm sure everyone on this forum is using RC products on their lab rats for legimate testing purposes.
  32. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I didn't read all the post and personal attacks but I just want to agree that research companies products are not intended for human use or consumption. Buying research companies products for human use or consumption is illegal and could be synomous with black market trade IMO

    However, I'm sure everyone on this forum is using RC products on their lab rats for legimate testing purposes.

    And this "However, I'm sure everyone on this forum is using RC products on their lab rats for legitimate testing purposes." is what makes them legal and not black market its very basic.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  33. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Leave the lame excuses at the door buddy. Just face it, I was correct on all my points....and you were wrong. Be a man and admit it and get on with your day. Oh, you are one of those who are not capable of that type of humility, and are also incapable of acting like a real man. my bad.
  34. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Sweetie,

    A) I never said "I am on clomid I have a script". Go find me that direct quote please, thank you. I am on TRT, I never bothered to try clomid with a doctor due to my age, I just got on TRT. My ADVICE to OP is that HE GETS A SCRIPT...not me (reading comprehension, try it some day).
    You are simply an idiot "no reason a doctor would not prescribe it." I gave you one and you did say you were on TRT in the same sentence as
    B) RC clomid is ILLEGAL TO USE FOR PERSONAL USE in the USA. Thanks again for coming on that one. Loopholes do not equate to legality. uh-oh for you.

    C) "Doctor shopping" till you get the right one. Look up and define that term for me too....like you did black market when I was correct then as well.

    D) I can do this all day....you are arguing from a flawed and illogical position that can be picked apart with ease.

    Ok Corky calm down life goes on...
    A) Simply put you implied you get a script for what ever you would take and its so simple to do...you also implied how simple it is go get clomid for TRT which once again is off label use...how you fail to comprehend that is beyond amazing.
    B) "Thanks again for coming on that one." is this even English get a book..But yes a loop hole allows them to operate legally also small quantities are allowed for import for personal use. How is this so hard to understand for you?
    C) The OP claimed he cant get TRT im guessing he does not have the funds to doctor shop so why keep driving a pointless point..Do you post things just so you can read it?
    D)Yes, it appears you can make baseless attempts at arguing all day. If my points are so flawed why do you fail to ever address any points other then frivolous rants about nonsense you don't understand at all.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  35. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    And there were no "personal attacks" on my part UNTIL such time as there were random wise-ass remarks sent in my direction....then two can play at that game. Also, when someone refuses to admit they are wrong (when its blatantly obvious they are), that is not considered "Ethuggery" when you go about setting that person straight. There were no "threats" or even much name calling (at least until the wise-ass remarks began). Sweetheart is after all a term of endearment (and I may have felt as if I was talking to a teenage girl.....so sue me)
  36. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    D)Yes, it appears you can make baseless attempts at arguing all day. If my points are so flawed why do you fail to ever address any points other then frivolous rants about nonsense you don't understand at all.
    WOW!!! your first legitimate comment all day! CONGRATULATIONS SIR! You "got me" on that one, I should not be addressing an illogical maniac making false claims and giving bad advice...oh wait, I'm "one of those" who has to call out wrong information...damn, character flaw I guess? Well at least it helps quell the spread of misinformation. I do have to go color my grays though actually, I'm 41 and don't want my grays to give me away. I did get a workout in while I replied to this thread though during my rest periods. I can multitask with the best of them.
  37. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    And there were no "personal attacks" on my part UNTIL such time as there were random wise-ass remarks sent in my direction....then two can play at that game. Also, when someone refuses to admit they are wrong (when its blatantly obvious they are), that is not considered "Ethuggery" when you go about setting that person straight. There were no "threats" or even much name calling (at least until the wise-ass remarks began). Sweetheart is after all a term of endearment (and I may have felt as if I was talking to a teenage girl.....so sue me)
    Yes, I must have started the personal attacks by trying to stick to logic...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  38. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,715
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Yes, I must have started the personal attacks by trying to stick to logic...
    You most certainly did not stick to logic, that is one thing I am certain of. All your POV's were completely illogical I assure you. But you always get all pissy with your rants, which equates to being a smart ass. How many times have you had two and three page arguments in anabolics and over here in this forum? Please don't lie, I can use search and pull them up. You like to argue for no reason, and you like to "always be right" as if everything you say is gospel. As I said, your argument might work over in anabolics to a certain extent....but anti-aging usually always includes a doctor or an anti-aging clinic "doctor" plus a script.
  39. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    WOW!!! your first legitimate comment all day! CONGRATULATIONS SIR! You "got me" on that one, I should not be addressing an illogical maniac making false claims and giving bad advice...oh wait, I'm "one of those" who has to call out wrong information...damn, character flaw I guess? Well at least it helps quell the spread of misinformation. I do have to go color my grays though actually, I'm 41 and don't want my grays to give me away. I did get a workout in while I replied to this thread though during my rest periods. I can multitask with the best of them.
    Yeah you must have gotten me there, the information I gave was so wrong...when I oh wait I am not the one claiming Clomid is easy to get from a MD...or that the OP has unlimited funds to Doctor shop so why wouldn't he do exactly as you say...I myself use an Endo but I am guessing you don't need one since "I know everything I need to know about supplements, anabolics, training etc.." I get it your a know it all...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  40. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    You most certainly did not stick to logic, that is one thing I am certain of. All your POV's were completely illogical I assure you. But you always get all pissy with your rants, which equates to being a smart ass. How many times have you had two and three page arguments in anabolics and over here in this forum? Please don't lie, I can use search and pull them up. You like to argue for no reason, and you like to "always be right" as if everything you say is gospel. As I said, your argument might work over in anabolics to a certain extent....but anti-aging usually always includes a doctor or an anti-aging clinic "doctor" plus a script.
    LOL have fun kid I honestly don't care enough about you to bother..even if I am sure it would be simple to pull up a bunch of random BS posts by you.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7-Keto or DHEA with Superdrol?
    By russy_russ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 03:58 PM
  2. Poll on how many people did M1T with no problems
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 03:37 AM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:25 PM
  4. people with no sense of humor
    By pudgy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:53 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 02:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in