goodrx?

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
Has anyone tried to use their discount card/coupon when filling a script for test? I came across their site today and if it works it looks like it can save me a decent amount?

John2211

Awards
Next time i re up on my TRT i will be going with the GoodRX coupon. I believe a bottle of test Cyp was like $43. I wouldn't hesitate to jump on that good deal!!

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
Well i can also confirm goodrx is good to go! Got my bottle of test for $43..... :)

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The website claims $14 at Walgreens. What's the catch???

Big405 was that generic or name brand?

Who uses generic, and have you had any issues, or can tell any difference?

ajntorinj

Awards

The catch is you are probably looking at the ampule instead of the multi-dose vial. Watson produces the generic 10mL 200mg/mL. I've only used generic, and my bloods show my levels are where they ought to be.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no name brand Testosterone Cypionate. Should all be generic. I've never seen ampules carried at a pharmacy personally.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
There is no name brand Testosterone Cypionate. Should all be generic. I've never seen ampules carried at a pharmacy personally.
Depo-Testosterone is the name brand not the generic.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying that this "insurance" only applies to generic? Or that there is no such thing as name brand Test Cyp, (which I do not think is acccurate)? All my prescriptions for the last 2 years have been name brand. My wording may have caused some confusion.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no name brand Testosterone Cypionate. Should all be generic.
No because when i dropped off my prescription the other day the pharmacy had to call my house to tell that they were all out of the generic but they had the name brand for double the price...lol It was the Depo Testosterone.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depo-Testosterone is the name brand not the generic.
Wow duh, was late reading this. Most of the time everyone gets the generic so it skipped my mind there really is a name brand that is still sits around on the shelf.

If you can get the generic do it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying that this "insurance" only applies to generic? Or that there is no such thing as name brand Test Cyp, (which I do not think is acccurate)? All my prescriptions for the last 2 years have been name brand. My wording may have caused some confusion.
That's a good point but I just glossed over the fact that Depo-Test is the name brand and is carried sometimes.
Have you been paying a lot for it or been covered? I can't recall selling much name brand.

The "insurance" I'm not sure it could just be for one or the other I wouldn't know without processing it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No because when i dropped off my prescription the other day the pharmacy had to call my house to tell that they were all out of the generic but they had the name brand for double the price...lol It was the Depo Testosterone.
Be like "order more generic, thanks."
I can't believe they called and asked if you wanted the brand for more money. That rarely happens and orders come in daily so can get more fast........though most times pharmacies make more money on brand.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be like "order more generic, thanks."
I can't believe they called and asked if you wanted the brand for more money. That rarely happens and orders come in daily so can get more fast........though most times pharmacies make more money on brand.
I waited for a while jumping through all the hoops with my doctor to finally get this prescription, so when I dropped it off they told me it would be an hour, I was excited to start. So when I went home to wait they called me and told me that they were out of the generic version and if I wanted it I would have to wait until late afternoon the next day....Well I couldn't wait. lol

bigt405

bigt405

Awards

Mine is a 10 ml vial by Watson.

corvettels3

Awards
43 and some change at my local walgreens. the clerk was surprised that the amount on the coupon was the correct price..

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
43 and some change at my local walgreens. the clerk was surprised that the amount on the coupon was the correct price..
I wonder if it's different by location or something. My coupon I printed out is for $14 at Walgreens. But, it really doesn't matter now - Friday we met our deductible so it was $5 for a Watson generic!

corvettels3

Awards
I wonder if it's different by location or something. My coupon I printed out is for $14 at Walgreens. But, it really doesn't matter now - Friday we met our deductible so it was $5 for a Watson generic!
The $14 price is for the one ml bottle. The 10ml bottle is $43. Either way you can't beat $5..

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The $14 price is for the one ml bottle. The 10ml bottle is $43. Either way you can't beat $5..
Ah! Makes sense. Is a 1 ml a single use dosage? Doesn't seem cost effective though.

"Either way you can't beat $5" - unless it was for the 1 liter size...

corvettels3

Awards
Ah! Makes sense. Is a 1 ml a single use dosage? Doesn't seem cost effective though.

"Either way you can't beat $5" - unless it was for the 1 liter size...
Yes sir, if your dose is 200mg. About a year ago I was getting the Upjohn singles for $5 a piece.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive heard about ampoules (sp?) is that what it is? Just wondering, I drag my 10ml bottle out until it's bone dry anyway.

corvettels3

Awards
Ive heard about ampoules (sp?) is that what it is? Just wondering, I drag my 10ml bottle out until it's bone dry anyway.
It's not an amp. It's an actual mini bottle (stopper/flip cap)..