Nizoral

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Sort of anti ageing, I suppose.

Anybody using or have experience with this for hair loss whether on or off cycle?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I use almost daily, I don't have hair loss anymore

It works use it

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
You used to be able to buy the 1% over the counter but it seems that they've stopped manufacturing it.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Nizoral seems to be out everywhere. Or super expensive on amazon.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I'm using a natural oral over the counter with green tea extract and two tons other extracts + Nizoral 2%, + I've been soaking my hair in poison ivy to stimulate blood flow in scalp. I guess my hair is falling out at a lesser rate now, but still I'm not obtaining the results I want... I've been using it for a little over a week now, but my urologist/androgenologist had recommended me two things that he said work very well. They're a bit expensive but I don't think that'll be an issue. He told me to try the German oral drug called pantovigar for a three month period and a hair regrowing shampoo called Renokin. Oh, and my doc said to cut my hair short, that'll help as well...(idk how but he said do it anyway, so I'm army buzzin my hair tomorrow)

**** man I wish I'd stuck to var and never tried that winny bull****

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Lol I love var it's awesome! All the goods with no sides. I'm gonna do a proper cycle soon hopefully nizoral will protect me from extra loss

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Lol I love var it's awesome! All the goods with no sides. I'm gonna do a proper cycle soon hopefully nizoral will protect me from extra loss
Do you tend to lose hair on cycle?

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Haven't cycled anything other than var for 4 years, cycle before that was deca. I've been steadily receding since 18 and slowly thinning. So honestly I'm not too sure. I was thinking of doing a cycle anyways and it just so happens a bottle of nizoral has landed on my lap at the same time!

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Ok so I used nizoral this morning, nothing to comment on other than my hair felt like **** whilst I was shampooing. I noticed the ingredients include hydrochloric acid! Just checking you guys use this and it's the same, or if you use generics?

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I used nizoral this morning, nothing to comment on other than my hair felt like **** whilst I was shampooing. I noticed the ingredients include hydrochloric acid! Just checking you guys use this and it's the same, or if you use generics?
Did you get the 2% it does tend to dry your hair out. I'd rather have dry hair then no hair. :D

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Just wait until you start feeling mild head aches bro. Go with natural organic ways too, don't just depend on Nizoral. Buy yourself a scalp massager it stimulates the blood flow in the scalp, boil nettle or rub it on your head fresh because nothing stimulates blood flow naturally better then nettle plant aka Stinging Nettle (or Urticaria Dioica). Green tea, Biotin... Etc all great supplements. And don't hesitate man Pontogar (Pontovigar) is also a good supplement to keep and regrowing your hair. NIzoral just makes my head feel weird, I don't think I'll be using Nizoral again, I've already ordered a therapeutic hair regrowth shampoo and conditioner called Renokin.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Just wait until you start feeling mild head aches bro. Go with natural organic ways too, don't just depend on Nizoral.
I've been using Nizoral for years and it's never given me a headache

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Did you get the 2% it does tend to dry your hair out. I'd rather have dry hair then no hair. :D
Yeah mate got the 2%. Definitely prefer dry hair over no hair! For now I'll use it twice a week to check it works ok for me and maybe use it more often if alls good. Did you get thickening or just prevention/slow down of loss?

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Just wait until you start feeling mild head aches bro. Go with natural organic ways too, don't just depend on Nizoral. Buy yourself a scalp massager it stimulates the blood flow in the scalp, boil nettle or rub it on your head fresh because nothing stimulates blood flow naturally better then nettle plant aka Stinging Nettle (or Urticaria Dioica). Green tea, Biotin... Etc all great supplements. And don't hesitate man Pontogar (Pontovigar) is also a good supplement to keep and regrowing your hair. NIzoral just makes my head feel weird, I don't think I'll be using Nizoral again, I've already ordered a therapeutic hair regrowth shampoo and conditioner called Renokin.
Couldn't find out too much about pontogar, how does it work?

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Couldn't find out too much about pontogar, how does it work?
Oral drug in form of a liquid, comes in vials, and is taken three times daily. The only down fall is its pretty pricy, but the reviews seem promising.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I've been using Nizoral for years and it's never given me a headache
It's not really a headache, it's more of a feeling of discomfort.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Keep us updated on the pontogar bro
Will do bro, I also am freaked the **** out by hair loss. I don't think I can rock the Vin Diesel look. Lol
But so far so good at a certain moment I was loosing clumps of hair, now it's around 30-100 stands a day (that I see).

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Yeah, if I could look good shaven I'd have done it ages ago and be done with it! Hope it gets better for you. I probably have around 20 come out each shower. Maybe nizoral will reduce that

murk01

murk01

Awards
been using nazerol for years best shampo for flakes. and keep hair on ur head

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You can still get the 2% OTC from an outfit out of Florida, I get next day shipping from them since I'm right down the street :D I do:

Nizoral shampoo EOD
one application of azelaic acid/minoxidil morning and one application before bed
one application of topical spironolactone mid-day

supposedly AA and spiro are best taken separately. Man it brought down my hair fallout in the shower (after shampoo condition brushing etc) from a pretty big clump (I have med-longer hair, so women tell me this is normal for longer hair) to a mini-clump I can fit inbetween my fingertips. I was not losing anything with no treatment, but now I have stopped any possible fallout and thickened it up big time. that combo works. I've done it with and without either the AA or spiro....but I have been using both since I was on deca and SD in addition to trt. I need to find a good replacement for toco-8 since that was my only oral supp that (supposedly) helps with hair loss.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah, if I could look good shaven I'd have done it ages ago and be done with it! Hope it gets better for you. I probably have around 20 come out each shower. Maybe nizoral will reduce that
20 is excellent btw, esp if you're shampooing EOD only. I get around 20, maybe a bit more each time EOD and I consider that great. You guys do understand that hair DOES fall out EVERY DAY right? Its natural, and if you didn't lose ANY hair you probably have some sort of condition or something. Its like expecting no skin to flake off :D it "comes back" when its lost in very minor amounts.....its the huge clumps in the shower and hair all over your pillow case, all over the floor etc that should worry you. The rest is normal.

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
I think I'm gonna stock up on this stuff I just need a supply!

I've been using it e4d but thinking about bumping this up as now I'm having 5-10 hairs come out when showering the following day after use. So I'm excited!

I also shot 400mg of test e and 400mg EQ on Thursday, which makes counting 10ish hairs in this mornings shower even more encouraging!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I think I'm gonna stock up on this stuff I just need a supply!

I've been using it e4d but thinking about bumping this up as now I'm having 5-10 hairs come out when showering the following day after use. So I'm excited!

I also shot 400mg of test e and 400mg EQ on Thursday, which makes counting 10ish hairs in this mornings shower even more encouraging!
I sent some info via rep PM. You need to stop counting hairs lol, I go by "size of the clump" at this point....but depends on how long your hair is. The shorter it is the less likely you are going to have a clump of course. My clumps in the wet hair brushing decreased in size greatly with this cocktail though, and the drain has less hairs in it too.

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Yeah, hearing that there cases of permanent ED even after discontinuing treatment... Even if it was just 0.1% of people is enough to make me never touch it

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I'm about out of niz, but having a hard time finding it. Where are you guys getting it from?

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I'm practically losing no hair now. I've been using stringing nettle extract, a anti hairloss supp called tricologic, and Nizoral %2. I've noticed minimal hair loss. Up to 10 strands a day that I notice, also cutting my hair high and tight also helped I think. At one point I was loosing a **** ton of hair.

I also got Renokin shampoo and conditioner and Pantovigar for a back up plan, but I don't think I'll need them.

image-199722424.jpg

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm practically losing no hair now. I've been using stringing nettle extract, a anti hairloss supp called tricologic, and Nizoral %2. I've noticed minimal hair loss. Up to 10 strands a day that I notice, also cutting my hair high and tight also helped I think. At one point I was loosing a **** ton of hair.

I also got Renokin shampoo and conditioner and Pantovigar for a back up plan, but I don't think I'll need them.
I felt like the stinging nettle SHBG products I have used REALLY helped with hair loss. It was very noticeable, but I don't see much pub about that particular supp being in the hair loss top 5 or even 10.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I felt like the stinging nettle SHBG products I have used REALLY helped with hair loss. It was very noticeable, but I don't see much pub about that particular supp being in the hair loss top 5 or even 10.
It's true, stinging nettle is the bomb for anti hair loss. Most hair loss shampoos contain it's extract. I on the other hand used the shampoos, and I bought fresh nettle boiled it like a stew and used that on my hair. I think it helped A LOT!

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Do the oral stinging nettle supps help with hairloss too? I've always wanted to try... Especially now I'm on cycle! Mass gains and no hairloss? Can't get much more ideal than that

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Do the oral stinging nettle supps help with hairloss too? I've always wanted to try... Especially now I'm on cycle! Mass gains and no hairloss? Can't get much more ideal than that
Idk if the Orals help or not but the boiled nettle definitely does. Apply it on your hair at night before you go to sleep and chillax. There's a ton of sups that help hairloss. Man I was so nervous when they started to fall out, now I'm not even thinking about it.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
*If you want to completely castrate yourself and fck up your life :D
After 2 years of 1 mg per day I may be one of the fortunate ones that has not been negatively impacted. Based on what I have read, it seems like the negative outcomes are at higher doses?

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
After 2 years of 1 mg per day I may be one of the fortunate ones that has not been negatively impacted. Based on what I have read, it seems like the negative outcomes are at higher doses?
1mg per day is enough to do it. You may e are one of the luckier people not to be effected by the negative outcomes of durastride or finastride. I'd look into more natural methods though.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
This is what happened to me, I was taking Division 1 and/or Unleashed and man alive.....I had hair fallout under control with my topical regimen I mentioned earlier in this thread....but when I added stinging nettle extract pills in higher dosing? Almost zero hair fell out lol. It was amazing. I just now started 2 months of "test factor" by molecular nutrition, its a catch-all SHBG product which of course includes stinging nettle. I would use nettle 365, but I think all things should be cycled esp if its impacting your SHBG and free test....don't want to have it attenuate and have your body get used to the product so it is less effective for SHBG purposes (which is my main intent)

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
As with anything, there are exceptions to the rule...and you fall into that category. If you get no sides? and it helps with your hair? hey, by all means I'd stay on it. Personally I shudder to think about shutting down any of my DHT conversion....I supplement in DHT topically matter of fact to get "extra" :D.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
This is what happened to me, I was taking Division 1 and/or Unleashed and man alive.....I had hair fallout under control with my topical regimen I mentioned earlier in this thread....but when I added stinging nettle extract pills in higher dosing? Almost zero hair fell out lol. It was amazing. I just now started 2 months of "test factor" by molecular nutrition, its a catch-all SHBG product which of course includes stinging nettle. I would use nettle 365, but I think all things should be cycled esp if its impacting your SHBG and free test....don't want to have it attenuate and have your body get used to the product so it is less effective for SHBG purposes (which is my main intent)
Yo bro what's your nettle supps called and where do you get them?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yo bro what's your nettle supps called and where do you get them?
Atheltix Division 1 is available at NP, Unleashed is from Protein Factory (its their special blend), and Test Factor by Molecular Nutrition is available at NP too...but its always sold out so I got it at PHF. The Test Factor has longjack, nettle, and a bunch of new stuff in there, so I tried it. Division 1 is pretty basic and to the point nettle extract (and super cheap)....while Unleashed and Test Factor are more advanced combos with nettle extract included. NP is a sponsor of the board so you can check out the ingredients on the links below, Protein factory has their own site with Unleashed on it.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/division-1-120-capsules.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/molecular-nutrition/test-factor-120-caps.html

gaffney

Awards
Nizoral for hair loss?

I've been using this stuff daily for years because of dandruff. I had no idea it could be used for hair loss. Can someone explain this to me? Does it have a hormonal impact? I'd love to know more about what I've doing to myself for the last 10 years or so....kind of disturbing.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Nizoral for hair loss?

I've been using this stuff daily for years because of dandruff. I had no idea it could be used for hair loss. Can someone explain this to me? Does it have a hormonal impact? I'd love to know more about what I've doing to myself for the last 10 years or so....kind of disturbing.
Nizoral is an anti-fungal so its good for both cleaning up the scalp as far as dandruff goes, as well as cleaning out the pores on the scalp. It has a mild anti-androgen effect as well (supposedly) which adds to the effectiveness. But I would use topical spironolactone or azelaic acid as my anti-androgens to be honest, as a adjunct to nizoral. The spiro and AA need to be applied ED though, usually twice per day actually.....the nizoral is an EOD or 2-3 times per week protocol. Also, topical anti-androgens will most likely not affect you systematically....that is the reason for them being used in topical form. Esp with the nizoral where you apply a few times per week....the topicals I mentioned I suppose there is a minor risk of a negligible amount getting into your system since you do apply them daily. I would totally not worry about the nizoral though.