Androgel 1.62% Review/Feedback

Page 10 of 15 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I didn't notice any change in BP on Androgel but has been quite noticeable on Androforte. Maybe application to the scrotum makes a difference.
    Have you tried adding hawthorn berry to bring down your BP?


  2. I have. It doesn't work for me. KNO3 works well. But since I started using AndroForte my BP stays below 120/70 at all times.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Interesting note: my BP has been substantially lower since I started TRT. Anyone experienced this?
    it's dose dependant.. mine was high when my levels were in the 1700 - 2500 range.. if my levels are between 600 - 900 then my bp is normal .. i'm still playing with dosages trying to get it right at 1200-1300

  4. obviously 1700 - 2500 is well over established TRT ranges

  5. Are you using Androgel? If so how many pumps/day? How long after application do test T levels?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Are you using Androgel? If so how many pumps/day? How long after application do test T levels?
    not any more since my insurance dropped androgel, now i use fortesta although im still adjusting dose between 8 - 10 pumps/day..ill have another lab in a few months to see where thats putting me.

    5-6 pumps of fortesta had me in mid 400-500 range

  7. I was on 4 packs of 40.5 each a day. After 4 hrs of putting it on upper arms & shoulders I was at 185... Not got!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolbean View Post
    I was on 4 packs of 40.5 each a day. After 4 hrs of putting it on upper arms & shoulders I was at 185... Not got!
    What T gel are you referring to?

  9. Androgel 40.5 each 4pack a day

  10. I would put it on in the morning after shower. Next morning would get in shower , as soon as shoulders got wet a little I can see the stuff slime up and run off.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolbean View Post
    I would put it on in the morning after shower. Next morning would get in shower , as soon as shoulders got wet a little I can see the stuff slime up and run off.
    That shouldn't happen, sounds like you're not absorbing it enough. Nothing should come off your shoulders in the shower, especially not after having it on for more than a couple hours.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolbean View Post
    I would put it on in the morning after shower. Next morning would get in shower , as soon as shoulders got wet a little I can see the stuff slime up and run off.
    Sounds like T gel is just not suited for you. Seems like you weren't absorbing any of it. Are you sure you were rubbing it in? Do you have very thick skin? Are you extremely hairy in the locations you were applying it?

  13. Hairless! Another sign of having low T from a pituitary issue. Just wasn't Getting through Skin. On shots now

  14. Androgel works but it takes a little experimentation. I got my T over 600 on four pumps. I applied one to the scrotum, one under each arm and one behind one knee. I also applied Phlogel Ultra at each site. However, I'm now experimenting with AndroForte.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Androgel works but it takes a little experimentation. I got my T over 600 on four pumps. I applied one to the scrotum, one under each arm and one behind one knee. I also applied Phlogel Ultra at each site. However, I'm now experimenting with AndroForte.
    Under arms - that is interestsing - it stands to reason that would be a good application site.

  16. Best application site in order of absorption:

    Scrotum
    Forehead
    Behind ears
    Lower jaw
    Under arms
    Inner elbows and behind knees
    Top of feet
    Inner thighs
    The rest of the body

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Best application site in order of absorption: Scrotum Forehead Behind ears Lower jaw Under arms Inner elbows and behind knees Top of feet Inner thighs The rest of the body
    Good list, but I would have to think top of feet has to be higher up on the list. The boost I get when applying there is much more noticeable then any of the other location sites.

  18. Scrotum 5x
    Forehead and top of head 3x
    Under arms, top of feet, inner arms behind knees 2x
    Most of the body 1x
    Bottom of feet and palms almost zero

  19. I have not applied to the scrotum nor the forehead. I don't plan on applying to the scrotum just not much of an interest there, but I will give the forehead a shot. Do you notice any increase in acne breakouts when applying to the forehead? I'm not prone to acne or anything just curious. Thanks bro!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Scrotum 5x Forehead and top of head 3x Under arms, top of feet, inner arms behind knees 2x Most of the body 1x Bottom of feet and palms almost zero
    What does "on top of head" mean? Is this for those that are completely bald or what? I have a full head of hair and can't see how the T gel will be able to penetrate/absorb through that.

  21. I think someone's teasing! Package says on the inner upper leg , upper arms and shoulders somewhere that gets covered. so someone else cannot touch it. It says NEVER put on the penis or scrotum!!
    Now a Q&A anyone who has. Did it make your stuff shrink? It clearly says that is what will happen if you do. You Will absorb it quicker on your bag. But will make your balls shrink!

  22. When I was on the gel, I would put a little on the sac, but that crap burns. I found tops of feet, flanks, and inner arms to work best for me, however at 4 pumps daily it still did not get me above low normal.
    Remember why you started.

  23. I'm not saying you should necessarily apply Androgel in these areas. These are just the best areas for absorption. AndroForte is a cream and can be applied in areas where Androgel cannot. You have to be bald to apply to the top of the head. One of the moderators at PHF applies products to the top of his head regularly.

  24. I've read that applying get to the "areas in which you blush" are also very effective.

    I apply to the area at the base of the neck, near the clavicle.

    Areas having thin skin are touted as being good application sites.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolbean View Post
    I think someone's teasing! Package says on the inner upper leg , upper arms and shoulders somewhere that gets covered. so someone else cannot touch it. It says NEVER put on the penis or scrotum!!
    Now a Q&A anyone who has. Did it make your stuff shrink? It clearly says that is what will happen if you do. You Will absorb it quicker on your bag. But will make your balls shrink!
    trust me when you do 10-12 pumps/day of androgel you run out of the listed "approved places to apply" real fast... at that point you start venturing into other areas.. i was covered in gel when i was using androgel at high amounts, it kinda sucked in summer time when hittin the beach or water activites.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by abs322 View Post
    trust me when you do 10-12 pumps/day of androgel you run out of the listed "approved places to apply" real fast... at that point you start venturing into other areas.. i was covered in gel when i was using androgel at high amounts, it kinda sucked in summer time when hittin the beach or water activites.
    That was another reason why I switched to injections, I got sick and tired of spreading that **** all over me everyday and my wife come up to hug me and say wait did you put your medicine on yet today?? I was like I can't do this for the rest of my life.
    Remember why you started.

  27. When you have to apply large amounts of Androgel cross contamination gets to be a problem.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    When you have to apply large amounts of Androgel cross contamination gets to be a problem.
    Yep. Last summer we were at the lake house on one of out many weekend vacations, and everyone put their suits on to get in the lake and I had to wait a couple hours before I could get in the water. I was like this crap is for the birds.
    Remember why you started.

  29. I just got my latest T results back. AndroForte twice per day T levels 984 ng/dl.

  30. Wow that's High bro!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androgel 1.62% Feedback?
    By svida in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 08:12 AM
  2. M1, 4ADD / Epi cycle review/feedback
    By ktatro1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 04:08 PM
  3. 16 week Intermediate cycle review-feedback needed
    By Generallee in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 04:41 PM
  4. Intra-Aid: Reviews, Feedback, Thoughts, Etc.
    By Universal Rep in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Log in
Log in