Difference in depth? - AnabolicMinds.com

Difference in depth?

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Difference in depth?

Is there a difference in testosterone release injecting with a 5/8" needle directly into muscle vs 1" needle?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Is there a difference in testosterone release injecting with a 5/8" needle directly into muscle vs 1" needle?
    Depends on which muscle, I suppose. I like that juice real deep and use 1.5" but then again, I've only gone glutes.
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would one muscle group convert more test to e2 than another? It's probably in my head, but it seems like I can feel a rise in e2 when I do delt injects vs quad. Both go straight into muscle, could there be any possibility that injecting lower body muscles (below the waist) might convert more to DHT being closer to the scrotum?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Would one muscle group convert more test to e2 than another? It's probably in my head, but it seems like I can feel a rise in e2 when I do delt injects vs quad. Both go straight into muscle, could there be any possibility that injecting lower body muscles (below the waist) might convert more to DHT being closer to the scrotum?
    Whoa man, that's some deep thinking. I'm not aware of conversion rates between different muscles, but my GUESS is that any differences would be negligible. But if you're running an AI, E2 shouldn't matter
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

I have switched to the 5/8" needles three weeks ago and noticed no difference. I was using 1" and getting a few knots after a long period with no particular issues. No knots with the 5/8". My doc indicated you need enough length to get past the fat in the area you are injecting (ignore SC concepts here). I am injecting into glutes only and I am also very lean in that part of my body. Not sure what I am saying is fact-based, but it is working for me, two injections per week.
  6. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pappybay View Post
    I have switched to the 5/8" needles three weeks ago and noticed no difference. I was using 1" and getting a few knots after a long period with no particular issues. No knots with the 5/8". My doc indicated you need enough length to get past the fat in the area you are injecting (ignore SC concepts here). I am injecting into glutes only and I am also very lean in that part of my body. Not sure what I am saying is fact-based, but it is working for me, two injections per week.
    I used to get knots with 1"+ also, but not at all (so far) with 5/8". Now I will get one friday
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Test is systemic meaning it doesn't matter what muscle you inject. It's not the muscle metabolizing the test its the blood and liver. Also unless you are relatively obese the adipose layer on the muscle groups you inject won't be that thick (excluding discussion of glute injects where adipose can be fairly thick). 5/8 is fine for pretty much all injects...

If you've ever been lucky enough to work on a cadaver you'll see what I'm talking about in regards to adipose tissue layers...
    Independent Review
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lex thinks about TRT more than most doctors. There won't be any difference in that extra 3/8". Just inject and stop thinking about it so much.
  9. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Lex thinks about TRT more than most doctors. There won't be any difference in that extra 3/8". Just inject and stop thinking about it so much.
    He's an analytical overthinker alright So am I, but I'm like a level 7.5 and he's a level 11 lol.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Test is systemic meaning it doesn't matter what muscle you inject. It's not the muscle metabolizing the test its the blood and liver. Also unless you are relatively obese the adipose layer on the muscle groups you inject won't be that thick (excluding discussion of glute injects where adipose can be fairly thick). 5/8 is fine for pretty much all injects...

If you've ever been lucky enough to work on a cadaver you'll see what I'm talking about in regards to adipose tissue layers...
    Personally I hope I am never that lucky
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pappybay View Post

Personally I hope I am never that lucky
    That cadaver smell will never be able to vacate my olfactory senses

Similar Forum Threads

1. difference in my 2 nolvas...?
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 07:32 PM
  2. In Depth Protein Breakdown
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:53 PM