New protocol

1. Registered User

New protocol

Would injecting 30mg test-e IM eod keep my levels higher or the same as injecting 50mg twice a week? Should it keep e2 lower? I'm going to inject 3 times a week (M, W, F), and leave Sunday as a day to let my levels even out a bit.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Would injecting 30mg test-e IM eod keep my levels higher or the same as injecting 50mg twice a week? Should it keep e2 lower? I'm going to inject 3 times a week (M, W, F), and leave Sunday as a day to let my levels even out a bit.
    Your e should be more stable. The test levels should average a little higher. Only way to know for sure is blood tests.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Lex, chill bro. Your body has to be saying WTF!

Trt, then blast, then sub q now im eod?

Take a pill broham, things will even out...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

haha, I was thinking the same thing. Do what is convenient and then back away from labs and numbers. You are going to drive yourself crazy.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

Comment from another "seeming" legitimate source......Interestingly enough many competitive bodybuilders, especially in recent years have begun administering the hormone (Test E) every other day in smaller doses spread out over the week. While this proves to be unnecessary when we look at the hormone and its active half-life, as is not unusual in the anabolic world, sometimes reality and whatís on paper do not match up perfectly. Many of these competitive bodybuilders report a more stable feeling; thatís right, they simply feel better and ask any athlete and theyíll tell you thatís often the name of the game. Half-life is reported as 10.5 days.....
  6. Registered User

My last test results from 50mg twice a week at my lowest point (before injection) was 634ng/dL total test, and estradiol was 33pg/mL. So I'm thinking 30mg three times a week should have my estradiol in the mid 20's-mid 30's. I feel great when it's around 25-30, but anything over 40 messes with my sex drive and anxiety bad. Would taking one Erase cap per day without stopping be a bad thing?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

My last test results from 50mg twice a week at my lowest point (before injection) was 634ng/dL total test, and estradiol was 33pg/mL. So I'm thinking 30mg three times a week should have my estradiol in the mid 20's-mid 30's. I feel great when it's around 25-30, but anything over 40 messes with my sex drive and anxiety bad. Would taking one Erase cap per day without stopping be a bad thing?
    I think that if you stick with something for a while, things will take care of themselves. E2 of 33 is in normal range of the lab where I go. IMO, your body is still adjusting from your blast.

Try to keep things simple bro, as few variables as possible. Stick w something for a couple months with labs done a couple times before making changes. Don't try to chase numbers, you'll drive yourself crazy.

And erase didn't do anything for me...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

Cool

My last two labs (also posted under HCG Here I Come)
    The 2-13 labs are on a Wednesday after a Sunday injection of 80 mg Test Cypo (and before the Wednesday injection of 80 mg). I was also taking 2 MG of Anastrozole per week.

Lab results from 2-13-2013
    Estrogen 69
    Estradiol <15
    DHEA Sulfate 72
    LH < .2
    FSH <.7
    Test, Total 766
    Test, Free 265.8

The 5-1 labs are on a Wednesday, same regimen as above with the addition of two HCG 500 IU injections twice per week one day after the Test cypo injection.
    Lab results from 05-1-2013
    Estrogen 113
    Estradiol 33
    DHEA Sulfate 61
    LH < .2
    FSH <.7
    Test, Total 951
    Test, Free 311.9

I have been feeling much more "tired" at the higher E2. I guess everyone responds differently. I am adding additional 1 MG of Anastrozole with the intention of getting E2 waaaayyyyy down.

With a prescription the Anastrozole is very cost effective......
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Never had labs done, but HCG made me very tired, irritated, and bloated. I can only assume that it was raising my e2 significantly as well.
  10. Registered User

I've used research Anastrozole before, but every time I use it I get a really bad sinus/lung infection. This could either be that it's not pure and contaminated with something, or I have a weird allergy to it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 12:05 AM
  2. New protocol. New bloodwork
    By Bw2506 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 10:25 PM
  3. New protocol
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH