Poor mans TRT? - AnabolicMinds.com

Poor mans TRT?

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Poor mans TRT?

Just been thinking - I'm possibly losing insurance coverage in august and once I do, any rx trt/restart Meds my dr prescribes won't be covered.

I'm wondering if it's feasible to use an OTC like erase in place of aromasin... Same concept of suicidal AI so what's the ramifications and difference if it's a 'generic' cheaper version of the pharmaceutical? Could this work?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just been thinking - I'm possibly losing insurance coverage in august and once I do, any rx trt/restart Meds my dr prescribes won't be covered.

I'm wondering if it's feasible to use an OTC like erase in place of aromasin... Same concept of suicidal AI so what's the ramifications and difference if it's a 'generic' cheaper version of the pharmaceutical? Could this work?
    What about the test???
    I've used erase and pro and seen bloodwork with both. From what I know, erase isn't nearly as effective as exemestane or arimidex. But are you going off trt or trying to keep that running? I'm confused
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

What about the test???
    I've used erase and pro and seen bloodwork with both. From what I know, erase isn't nearly as effective as exemestane or arimidex. But are you going off trt or trying to keep that running? I'm confused
    Off TRT 5 weeks now after 6 months. Been on clomid for 4 weeks attempting a restart. My concern is for when I come off the clomid now..
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hopefully the clomid has already restarted your test.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You don't have any HCG?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadack View Post
    Hopefully the clomid has already restarted your test.
    I honestly feel like it has. I felt literally no drop off from test to clomid... So im assuming that means a seamless transition in which my body was able to begin producing again on it's own!

Quote Originally Posted by Cadack View Post
    You don't have any HCG?
    I don't. The dr said he would try it if needed, if the clomid doesnt work. I'll have blood done this week to find out where im at. He is also very fond of prescribing adex or aromasin. And is willing to let me self inject should I revert back to test.

**The point of this particular thread was to discuss the use of an OTC product like erase as a SUBSTITUTE for long term aromasin dosing. **
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

I honestly feel like it has. I felt literally no drop off from test to clomid... So im assuming that means a seamless transition in which my body was able to begin producing again on it's own!

I don't. The dr said he would try it if needed, if the clomid doesnt work. I'll have blood done this week to find out where im at. He is also very fond of prescribing adex or aromasin. And is willing to let me self inject should I revert back to test.

**The point of this particular thread was to discuss the use of an OTC product like erase as a SUBSTITUTE for long term aromasin dosing. **
    You can vet HCG without going through the dr.
  8. BJE
    Stats
    6'3"  189 lbs.

With a prescription you can get test cyp for as little as $65 per 10ml vial. Depending on dose that can last for several months. That is cheaper than most test boosters, and the boosters really don't do much good in my opinion. However if you can get your body producing without taking test good for you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. poor man's burden stack
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 07:25 PM
  2. Help! poor mans bulk powders
    By foggia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:35 PM
  3. Poor mans pre-workout stack
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements