Clomid or Nolvadex for Use on TRT
- 04-22-2013, 12:32 PM
- 04-22-2013, 02:21 PM
- 04-22-2013, 07:46 PM
I've heard a lot of people prefer Nolvadex due to the bad side effects of Clomid. Also, Nolvadex is more potent.
04-22-2013, 07:56 PM
04-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Do you mean a SERM for TRT? clomiphene citrate has research supporting that use I do not think there is any supporting tamoxifen citrate as TRT.
04-23-2013, 11:02 AM
So, should I do Nolvadex or an AI?
1. How much Nolvadex? (i.e. one tab every two days for the rest of my life?)
2. Any bad side effects of Nolvadex?
3. Which AI is good? How much should I take of that?
04-23-2013, 01:47 PM
04-25-2013, 10:27 AM
What about anastrozole. As little 0.5 mgs eod sometimes is enough to keep most of the estrogen sides at bay.
04-25-2013, 07:55 PM
04-26-2013, 11:04 AM
04-28-2013, 01:34 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 26Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:17 PM
- By ChrisDono in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 01-31-2009, 02:09 AM
- By Ziquor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2008, 09:14 PM
- By montoyasnjs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2007, 06:13 AM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-16-2007, 11:46 PM