Tracking Estrogen Levels

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.46%

Hi Guys,

I've been a long time member of this forum but rarely post. I mainly utilize it for research, comedy relief, etc.

After a thorough google/AM search that yielded no useful information, I'm appealing to the scientific minds out there with what should be a straightforward question.

I am on TRT at 120 mg every 5 days. I am wondering what hypothetical estrogen Ievels might look like for me in between each injection. I know none if you can tell me exact numbers but I am interested in the trend from the time I inject until the time of my next injection.

In other words, lets say I give myself a shot on Monday morning, does estrogen immediately jump up and gradually decrease until the next shot? Or is their an inverse type relationship present?

Please assume that estrogen is only a function of testosterone levels and I have "typical" aromatase behavior. I am fully aware that plenty of other systems can affect estrogen levels.

For reference, my last labs taken the day before my shot were:

Total test-543 ng/dL
    E2-34 ng/dL

Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.46%

Bump
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Thixotrope View Post
    Hi Guys,I've been a long time member of this forum but rarely post. I mainly utilize it for research, comedy relief, etc.After a thorough google/AM search that yielded no useful information, I'm appealing to the scientific minds out there with what should be a straightforward question. I am on TRT at 120 mg every 5 days. I am wondering what hypothetical estrogen Ievels might look like for me in between each injection. I know none if you can tell me exact numbers but I am interested in the trend from the time I inject until the time of my next injection. In other words, lets say I give myself a shot on Monday morning, does estrogen immediately jump up and gradually decrease until the next shot? Or is their an inverse type relationship present?Please assume that estrogen is only a function of testosterone levels and I have "typical" aromatase behavior. I am fully aware that plenty of other systems can affect estrogen levels. For reference, my last labs taken the day before my shot were:Total test-543 ng/dLE2-34 ng/dLThanks!
    Get tested and find out to come firm your hypothesis.120 every 5 days may cause elevated estradiol and put excessive strain on adrenals and thyroid.Less is more when it comes to hormones..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.46%

I was afraid that's what the response was going to be. I'm thinking of collecting the following blood samples for full blown analysis:

Day 1-morning before shot
    Day 2-morning of shot about two hours after injection
    Day 3-morning after shot
    Day 4-morning
    Day 5-morning

This would give 5 good data points from trough to trough and hopefully satisfy my curiosity. Any thoughts?

Similar Forum Threads

1. andro results, estrogen levels
    By calvin6697 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 09:41 PM
  2. Estrogen levels
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 09:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 05:55 PM
  4. Estrogen Levels Highest at Night?