TRT -Zinc Citrate to control estradiol?
- 04-07-2013, 10:54 PM
- 5'7" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 04-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Zinc citrate bio availablity is low. I use zinc.glycinate on all clients. When I do.intracellular testing it tends to be best at increasing the cellular level. zinc citrate would work by over 100 mg to get same effect.of 30-40 mg of zinc glycinate. I use.ZAG from metagenics
The fact that less is more in TRT has been around for several years. I have been educating Dr on this for years and.been getting blasted on the forums for years not.knowing what I was talking about..Just takes time (sometimes. years )for people.to catch onI am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
- 04-08-2013, 03:27 PM
you certainly seem to have this trt down to a science
04-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Its very simple science not rocket science. More common sense then anything..
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DinoTrainer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 08-18-2008, 01:30 AM
- By calvin6697 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2007, 09:35 AM
- By french_muscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2005, 08:13 AM
- By Cardinal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2005, 02:21 PM
- By Lean One in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-01-2004, 05:00 PM