TRT -Zinc Citrate to control estradiol?
- 04-07-2013, 11:54 PM
- 5'7" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 04-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Zinc citrate bio availablity is low. I use zinc.glycinate on all clients. When I do.intracellular testing it tends to be best at increasing the cellular level. zinc citrate would work by over 100 mg to get same effect.of 30-40 mg of zinc glycinate. I use.ZAG from metagenics
The fact that less is more in TRT has been around for several years. I have been educating Dr on this for years and.been getting blasted on the forums for years not.knowing what I was talking about..Just takes time (sometimes. years )for people.to catch on
- 04-08-2013, 04:27 PM
you certainly seem to have this trt down to a science
04-09-2013, 12:30 AM
Its very simple science not rocket science. More common sense then anything..
Similar Forum Threads
- By DinoTrainer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 08-18-2008, 02:30 AM
- By calvin6697 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2007, 10:35 AM
- By french_muscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2005, 09:13 AM
- By Cardinal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2005, 03:21 PM
- By Lean One in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-01-2004, 06:00 PM