Blast results back!

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Testosterone is >1500 , so no telling how high it is since labcorp won't show anything greater than 1500... :-\ Estrodial is 136!!! But I'm not showing any negative signs besides some irritability here and there. Erase evidentially doesn't do jack sh-t to lower e2.

As many of you know I'm blasting test-e at 500mg/week, and this is week 5. Four more weeks to go! I guess I'll use some Anastrozole for a couple weeks and lower the e2 a bit. Would using 1mg of Anastrozole twice a week lower my e2 faster than using .25 every day?

I'll post the entire test if anyone wants to see it.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Dude, that's crazy high. BUN and creatinine are kidney enzymes. Not sure the pathophysiology behind your blast and increased BUN, I'd have to look it up. Do you have a pre blast BUN?

I felt like crap at 1100, I can't imagine >1500. the question is: were the rewards worth the risks?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Dude, that's crazy high. BUN and creatinine are kidney enzymes. Not sure the pathophysiology behind your blast and increased BUN, I'd have to look it up. Do you have a pre blast BUN?

I felt like crap at 1100, I can't imagine >1500. the question is: were the rewards worth the risks?
I just read that bun is blood urea nitrogen, and it's high because of my high protein intake.

I feel great at this test level, up until Monday when I started getting irritable, but that subsided pretty fast. How high should my test level be at this dosage? I think the rewards were totally worth the risks, once I hit the 9 month mark I should be up around 30-40lbs. I'm already over 20lbs in just 5 weeks! No bloat, no acne, no nipple sensitivity, no hairloss, sex drive is normal, strength is thru the roof. If I started having negative effects I would totally stop the blast without a doubt. I'll definitely do it again this Fall! :)

I tried to post pics of my test results, but keep getting an error message. I'll try later.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I just read that bun is blood urea nitrogen, and it's high because of my high protein intake.

I feel great at this test level, up until Monday when I started getting irritable, but that subsided pretty fast. How high should my test level be at this dosage? I think the rewards were totally worth the risks, once I hit the 9 month mark I should be up around 30-40lbs. I'm already over 20lbs in just 5 weeks! No bloat, no acne, no nipple sensitivity, no hairloss, sex drive is normal, strength is thru the roof. If I started having negative effects I would totally stop the blast without a doubt. I'll definitely do it again this Fall! :)
We don't know your true level at this dose, but I suspect you're where you should be. I wouldn't write off the increased BUN as protein related - there is likely more to it than that. Erase didn't do anything for me either. For me, I'm happy at around 800-900, I've gained about 20 lbs in 13 months. I really don't have am interest in blasting, IMNHO, the risks outweigh the rewards.

You play with fire...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
We don't know your true level at this dose, but I suspect you're where you should be. I wouldn't write off the increased BUN as protein related - there is likely more to it than that. Erase didn't do anything for me either. For me, I'm happy at around 800-900, I've gained about 20 lbs in 13 months. I really don't have am interest in blasting, IMNHO, the risks outweigh the rewards.

You play with fire...
I thought it was fairly safe if not done long term?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards

You play with fire...
Damn so even at meager 800s erase is useless. That sucks. I didn't want to have to spend big bucks on rx ai or play Russian roulette with rc's. Damn you people and your testing :D

napalm

napalm

Awards
Again, IMNHO, when you mess with the human bodys chemistry there are eventually going to be consequences. I'll prolly get jumped on by the blast lovers here, but I don't care. I haven't seen any data - not saying there isn't any out there, that blasting is safe over the long term.

I look at it this way: my T was so low for so long, I'm happy where I'm at.

Let's not get greedy.

It pains me to say this, but I'd like to hear what matrix has to say...

napalm

napalm

Awards
Damn so even at meager 800s erase is useless. That sucks. I didn't want to have to spend big bucks on rx ai or play Russian roulette with rc's. Damn you people and your testing :D
I had labs done pre and post erase. I also don't consider 800 to be meager, 800-900 is good enough for me.

I've been high, and low. That range is where I feel best...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You are probably holding a ton of water, which will decrease when you come back down to earth LOL. You are only renting size in a pure androgenic state...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
You are probably holding a ton of water, which will decrease when you come back down to earth LOL. You are only renting size in a pure androgenic state...
Haha well my skin still sticks to my muscle, so if it's water then it's below the muscle or swelling the muscle cells with water like creatine. I've been a natural bodybuilder for 15 years, so if I lose any gains from this blast it won't bother me much. When I go back down to my trt test level of around 1000, I doubt I'm gonna lose much. We'll see

What would even be the point of blasting if you were gonna lose it? I just wanna reach my goal of 270lbs.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Damn that 1mg Anastrozole worked fast! I can literally feel my personality changing by the hour! Didn't realize how much happier I could feel haha

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I had labs done pre and post erase. I also don't consider 800 to be meager, 800-900 is good enough for me.

I've been high, and low. That range is where I feel best...
yeah me too....800-900 was my high end "ideal" goal (I was at 700 last time and have bumped up 2 pumps ED extra since then so I bet I'm easy 800's currently). but we are talking with 1500 plus blasters here :D reason for my (snide) remark of meager. I suppose i can find Adex for about $200 per year at .25 EOD or E3D. Not bad.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Haha well my skin still sticks to my muscle, so if it's water then it's below the muscle or swelling the muscle cells with water like creatine. I've been a natural bodybuilder for 15 years, so if I lose any gains from this blast it won't bother me much. When I go back down to my trt test level of around 1000, I doubt I'm gonna lose much. We'll see

What would even be the point of blasting if you were gonna lose it? I just wanna reach my goal of 270lbs.
You know when your bloated up and when your adding muscle or recomping. I personally seem to recomp on test and will go from say 175 to 190 lbs and people tell me I dropped tons of fat. So if I add 10-15 lbs of scale weight in a few months yet people tell me I'm leaned out big time, that tells you something....esp if you don't drop the weight when you stop the caloric surplus and maintain it. Its amazing what you can do with even high normal levels of test, never mind supra-physiological levels. Quite the miracle muscle "drug" :D

napalm

napalm

Awards
i'm both surprised and disappointed looking at your hemoglobin and hematocrit. even at that high a dose, you're still in normal ranges. when i was at 1100, my hgb was 19 and hct 56 - well into polycythemia and one of the reasons i decreased my dose.

your labs all look pretty good. the increased sgot by itself really doesn't mean anything.

we can safely say you're shut down w the low lh and fsh...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
i'm both surprised and disappointed looking at your hemoglobin and hematocrit. even at that high a dose, you're still in normal ranges. when i was at 1100, my hgb was 19 and hct 56 - well into polycythemia and one of the reasons i decreased my dose.

your labs all look pretty good. the increased sgot by itself really doesn't mean anything.

we can safely say you're shut down w the low lh and fsh...
Awesome! I was wondering about the sgot, but I guess it's not too high and should go back down after the blast. When I was diagnosed with hypogonadism, my LH and FSH were sky high but my test level was around 350-400.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Week 8, blast is over. Gained 20lbs with no bloat or side effects other than a little irritability toward the end. I'm looking forward to my regular trt dose after I skip injecting next week to help bring my test level back toward normal range. Might blast once or twice a year from now on, 6-8 week max.

Next time I'll be a little more religious about getting the max amount of calories and protein, and training as hard as I possibly can.