Serovital Review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Serovital Review

So I've been reading all about this new Serovital amino acid blend that supposedly increases HGH levels by 600%. Ever since it was endorsed by Dr. OZ everyone has been buying a ton. Since I haven't seen any reviews yet I decided to take to $100 plunge and try it out myself. I know there is no such thing as HGH in oral form, but this really doesn't claim to be that. It's just a blend that is supposed to help increase your natural levels straight from the pituitary gland.

Has anyone else tried this stuff yet? Mine should be here any day so I'll start a log on this thread...

Current stats- 208 lbs. 11% bf, 6 ft. 1 inches tall. Looking to get back to about 215 and get my bf down to 7% which means I need to add roughly 17 lbs of lean muscle. I've been up to 218 in the past around 8-9% bodyfat but it was right after college and my diet was terrible so I know my current goal is feasible.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tshaw024 View Post
    So I've been reading all about this new Serovital amino acid blend that supposedly increases HGH levels by 600%. Ever since it was endorsed by Dr. OZ everyone has been buying a ton. Since I haven't seen any reviews yet I decided to take to $100 plunge and try it out myself. I know there is no such thing as HGH in oral form, but this really doesn't claim to be that. It's just a blend that is supposed to help increase your natural levels straight from the pituitary gland.

Has anyone else tried this stuff yet? Mine should be here any day so I'll start a log on this thread...

Current stats- 208 lbs. 11% bf, 6 ft. 1 inches tall. Looking to get back to about 215 and get my bf down to 7% which means I need to add roughly 17 lbs of lean muscle. I've been up to 218 in the past around 8-9% bodyfat but it was right after college and my diet was terrible so I know my current goal is feasible.
    So??? How has it worked for U??
  3. Registered User

Dr oz could tell people to jump up.and.down in dog sh#t would cure cancer they would.do.it. lol
    He the male.version of Oprah which is making supplement whole salers a lot of.money..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Not sure what to think of the Amino mix/blend to supposedly cause the increase in "natural HGH production"! Just have to wait and see.
  5. Registered User

Has anyone used this? If so what kind of results have you experienced?
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Dr oz could tell people to jump up.and.down in dog sh#t would cure cancer they would.do.it. lol
    He the male.version of Oprah which is making supplement whores a lot of.money..

Yep.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

subb'd
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  8. Banned

I researched this stuff today, and as I suspected its simply the age old combination from when I was a teen....arginine, Lysine, NAC, glutamine, and some other non-GH related ingredients that lend themselves to anti-aging, by not necessarily GH release. Why not buy some arginine powder, some lysine powder, some glutamine powder, and maybe some ornithine powder, some NAC caps and maybe even some Tryptophan (taken before bed maybe, not with the morning dose) and take this concoction on an empty stomach during your middle of the night piss break (empty stomach and breakfast is several hours away). Guess what, it will cost about $25 or so a month max for the arginine/glutamine/lysine/NAC (w/o the tryptophan, that is expensive) and not $100 bucks....and I bet you get max doses with this combo vs the (probably) underdosed "propriety blend" in the Serovital. Make your own. I got arginine powder here, as well as glutamine powder and some NAC caps....Just need some lysine. I'll try it, at my age I bet it can only serve to help.....
  9. Banned

I started taking 2,000mg lysine-1200mg NAC-~5,000mg Glutamine-~5,000mg Arginine in powder form on an empty stomach middle of the night. I want to add tryptophan, but I have 1,000mg caps and they were EXPENSIVE....and the GH studies used upwards of 5,000mg or more of trytophan. Maybe I'll just add 1,000-2,000mg to the mix.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Movie Review: City of Gods
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 02:29 PM
  2. Making 4-ad cyp inj -- please review my approach
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 11:51 AM
  3. Portable Music Player Reviews...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat