Erase

  1. Registered User
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    146010

    Erase


    Remember when I was saying how anything over 30mg injections made me really irritable, angry, and low sex drive? Well, I've been taking 2 caps of Erase every day, and using 60mg test-e for the past couple weeks with GREAT results!! I don't have an ounce of anger or depression in my body. Almost like it would be really difficult to anger/irritate me. Things that would make me wanna throw a chair thru the window before make me laugh now. And sex drive is great. Weird huh? Hope it lasts! This is how everyone should feel!

  2. Registered User
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    detroit
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,210
    Rep Power
    430707

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle
    Remember when I was saying how anything over 30mg injections made me really irritable, angry, and low sex drive? Well, I've been taking 2 caps of Erase every day, and using 60mg test-e for the past couple weeks with GREAT results!! I don't have an ounce of anger or depression in my body. Almost like it would be really difficult to anger/irritate me. Things that would make me wanna throw a chair thru the window before make me laugh now. And sex drive is great. Weird huh? Hope it lasts! This is how everyone should feel!
    Didn't do anything for me, and I had pre and post labs...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  3. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460192

    Why such a low dose? That could be the problem
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,387
    Rep Power
    4152956

    Good news!
    Two caps Erase is perfect for your dose IMO.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7697

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Didn't do anything for me, and I had pre and post labs...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Ditto I put a few different clients on it with before and after. Did squat.
    Measure your before and after levels. This is why one needs to have a base line to start with to know what is causing what.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. Registered User
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    detroit
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,210
    Rep Power
    430707

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

    Ditto I put a few different clients on it with before and after. Did squat.
    Measure your before and after levels. This is why one needs to have a base line to start with to know what is causing what.
    To be fair, the pre labs were at 100/week and post was at 125/week. E2 went from 28 to 47, but that can be explained by the increase in dose. I just don't know if the increase in e2 was proportional to the increase in test. It doesn't seem so...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  7. Registered User
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    146010

    My joints are hurting now, so I guess the Erase really is working and i'm taking too much. Back to 2 caps a day I guess.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eraser gyno ... Formestane + L-Dopa + Vitex ???
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:43 PM
  2. Medicine to erase bad memory?
    By tonyjaafan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 04:04 AM
  3. does safe PH pulsing erase long term sides??
    By king1033 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 04:03 PM
  4. You Can Be Erased !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 07:10 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in