Blasting while on TRT

Page 12 of 18 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. Well I eat a lot of fat on low carb days even up to 200g. Gotta get the cals in and that's with protein at 300.....yest food was low fat cottage cheese fat free cottage cheese fat free cheese on 10 egg whites and one wh ole egg....a low fat chixken sauusage turkey breakfast sausage 10 oz chix ken a salad with low fat blue cheese dressing. Some unsweetened almond milk...red kidney beans low fat homemade protein cheesecake...fat free greek yogurt 3 tablspoons peanut butter 4 tablespoons olive oil and an avocado.....pretty low sat fat and healthy fats if u ask me ooo and 3 fishoil c aps and some mackerel

2. You eat too much low fat food.
    •   

3. I naturally gravitate towards fat and protein foods, unless its a "binge" thing like cookies cakes and starburst Much of it is the fact I drink a whey protein drink ED when I wake up since I am usually somewhat nauseous in the morning. And i like me some wings and steak and burgers lol. SD kills my appetite, yet it works best in the company of high carbs, so I am having a bitch of a time getting enough calories...and insult to injury enough carbs due to my nature. I hate to take in liquid carbs....but damn...But again I have no problem with cholesterol despite taking in mucho saturated fats. Trans fats no. I just don't believe in the whole "cut back on this or that fat in your diet" one bit. If you are genetically predisposed for high cholesterol? its coming for you one way or the other. This is why they have Rx for this very purpose...its beyond your control for the most part.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post

Exactly. I don't know where it started, but people have in their minds that fat is the devil. Mono is really good, sat is ok, and trans is bad. A high fat diet is much better than a high carb diet. But, in the end, it always comes down to the same thing and that is moderation.
    Thanks my man!!! Finally somebody who understands!!

5. I once said on here "fat is not the devil.....carbs are!!" lol this actually happened

6. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I once said on here "fat is not the devil.....carbs are!!" lol this actually happened
    stop trying to steal my thunder. haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I once said on here "fat is not the devil.....carbs are!!" lol this actually happened
    I don't even bother arguing with people on this anymore. Internet warriors love to fight, even when wrong.

8. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I don't even bother arguing with people on this anymore. Internet warriors love to fight, even when wrong.
    That is exactly what I as doing, "defending the honor of dietary fats" . Surprisingly enough most of the knowledgeable folks agreed on fats being preferred over carbs for numerous reasons...so the 500 grams of carbs/30 grams of fat crowd piped down lol. I think people are finally coming around to realize the benefits of fats in the diet.

9. A very good video on the subject of cholesterol "Dr. Naina Sachdev discusses cholesterol at A4M Las Vegas 2012" just search Google for the quoted text damn 150 posts...

10. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Well I eat a lot of fat on low carb days even up to 200g. Gotta get the cals in and that's with protein at 300.....yest food was low fat cottage cheese fat free cottage cheese fat free cheese on 10 egg whites and one wh ole egg....a low fat chixken sauusage turkey breakfast sausage 10 oz chix ken a salad with low fat blue cheese dressing. Some unsweetened almond milk...red kidney beans low fat homemade protein cheesecake...fat free greek yogurt 3 tablspoons peanut butter 4 tablespoons olive oil and an avocado.....pretty low sat fat and healthy fats if u ask me ooo and 3 fishoil c aps and some mackerel
    I really dont think there is enough time for the body to adjust to go from high carb to low carbs high fat days in 24 hours. THis may explain your situation.
    Also you dont eat enough fat in what you have described above. There is no way you eat 200g of fat.
    I tried to eat 150g of carbs next day after a high fat day and it didnt work...for me anyway. Not enough time to adjust. I've found ather ways to get in some carbs but overall your diet is not one of high fat, you are still a sugar burner minus the occasional day when you switch it up a bit.
    How many carbs do you eat on high carb days and low carb days?

Just to put in perspective, when you eat fat and carbs at the same time for example, fats get digested first and stored as adipose fat, then the carbs are used for energy. To switch from being a sugar to fat burner it takes a good 7-21 days of low carbing or if you go no carbs at least few days.
    •   

11. If you don't listen to him ^^^^^ yous a foo.

12. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    You eat too much low fat food.
    that fod came to almost 200g fat actually...ith all teh oil and avocado and nuts and PB

13. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    I really dont think there is enough time for the body to adjust to go from high carb to low carbs high fat days in 24 hours. THis may explain your situation.
    Also you dont eat enough fat in what you have described above. There is no way you eat 200g of fat.
    I tried to eat 150g of carbs next day after a high fat day and it didnt work...for me anyway. Not enough time to adjust. I've found ather ways to get in some carbs but overall your diet is not one of high fat, you are still a sugar burner minus the occasional day when you switch it up a bit.
    How many carbs do you eat on high carb days and low carb days?

Just to put in perspective, when you eat fat and carbs at the same time for example, fats get digested first and stored as adipose fat, then the carbs are used for energy. To switch from being a sugar to fat burner it takes a good 7-21 days of low carbing or if you go no carbs at least few days.

high carb days areanywhere between 350-450, med are around 200-225 and low are 125-140 usually do high,med, low,low, repeat

14. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    high carb days areanywhere between 350-450, med are around 200-225 and low are 125-140 usually do high,med, low,low, repeat

do u suggest i just go low carb for a while?

15. TO carb cycle you don't really want to go into ketosis or switch from running on carbs to running on fats....you are looking to increase your fats while cycling carbs from low to medium to high so they don't exert much of the negative effects associated with carbs. And fats carbs fiber and protein all get digested together in a conglomeration, which actually aids in the simple carbs not wreaking so much havoc. Your stomach does not pick and choose what it digests first unless you take in a sugar drink or a tablespoon of fat etc alone.....

16. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    do u suggest i just go low carb for a while?
    You should either go no carb, or carb cycle to be honest. go low carb for 3 days, more of a medium carb for 3 days, and then high carb one day as an example....and substitute fats in for the carbs you are subtracting. Or do like an atkins/anabolic diet 30 grams of carbs and less per day with essentially all fat and protein....but you'll look flat (your muscles), I don't care to look deflated like that. Maybe one of these protocols will be helpful.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    You should either go no carb, or carb cycle to be honest. go low carb for 3 days, more of a medium carb for 3 days, and then high carb one day as an example....and substitute fats in for the carbs you are subtracting. Or do like an atkins/anabolic diet 30 grams of carbs and less per day with essentially all fat and protein....but you'll look flat (your muscles), I don't care to look deflated like that. Maybe one of these protocols will be helpful.

thanks alot....maybe ill jsut stick with the carb cycle iw as starting....high,med, low,low repeat? or another low before the next high day?

18. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thanks alot....maybe ill jsut stick with the carb cycle iw as starting....high,med, low,low repeat? or another low before the next high day?
    That is my favorite dieting strategy, carb cycling. But you don't need to be anal about it...that is sort of the beauty of it, depends on how you feel that day and how many carbs you want to eat that day. It usually works out, but yeah you need to be sure at least half the week or so you are in the lower portion, and if you can zigzag it? even better to go low then medium and repeat that until you throw in a high carb day. I was also eating the majority of my carbs later at night...sort of integrating a few methods into one diet.

19. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I'd spend the $30 or whatever and get private labs done. You will get the results in 1-2 days. That way you guarantee you won't jeoperdize your TRT rx
    Got a specific one you know?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

20. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I use arcpointlabs costs about 100 never seen any for 30 not sure where that would be?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post

privatemdlabs.com

Choose the female hormone panel, around $50 with a discount code. Look up the code on google.

22. too bad i live in new york and cant do that lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    That is my favorite dieting strategy, carb cycling. But you don't need to be anal about it...that is sort of the beauty of it, depends on how you feel that day and how many carbs you want to eat that day. It usually works out, but yeah you need to be sure at least half the week or so you are in the lower portion, and if you can zigzag it? even better to go low then medium and repeat that until you throw in a high carb day. I was also eating the majority of my carbs later at night...sort of integrating a few methods into one diet.
    thats what i do... if i do have a preworkout meal it never contains carbs

24. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thats what i do... if i do have a preworkout meal it never contains carbs
    I just get so nauseous in the morning time I can only drink protein....then in the afternoon I'm running around busy at work and doing whatever else...so 7-8PM and later is usually the time I can actually eat something substantial. But of course eating carbs at night is the "new thing" so I kind of fell into that part of it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I would suggest you either do low carb/higher fat OR just do carb cycling/low fat.
    I normally do low carb/high fat in which I eat no more than 100g of carbs a day on a high day but normally I keep it around 75. Rest is fat and protein.

26. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    If you don't listen to him ^^^^^ yous a foo.
    you low carbing too?

27. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

you low carbing too?
    I've lost 60 lbs of fat that way!

28. I keep seeing guys who use AAS say, "you don't want to lose your doc". Why not? Srs question. If you are gonna blast and cruise anyway, why get stuck on your docs blood test schedule? Why not just go get blood work done when it's convenient for you? 3-4 times a year. I was using tren on my blast, a low dose at that like 200mg per week. Well, my prolactin and Igf came back high. Free test was a little high too. Now he wants to re-test in a month, glucose test- 2 hours drinking crap at his office. I know why my test looked like that but I can't tell him. Now I'm feeling like it's more trouble than it's worth. That and it's always some scheduling screw up, the guys booked for 8 months at a time. Drag. I want to hear your thoughts on this.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

29. Well, because not everyone has experiences like yours and for those that plan to take advantage of the system, being on TRT is a good way to have a portion of your "meds" and allows you a prescription. Plus, it is dirt cheap. It's that simple.

I don't blast/cruise, but my doc started me at 200mg a couple years ago and never asked me to adjust my schedule to see him every 3 months and even though I lowered to 100mg ew, I continue to fill a prescription e3m. So now I just picked up my 3rd extra vial and I just started a new one. I pay $5 a vial and have more than I know what to do with.

30. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, because not everyone has experiences like yours and for those that plan to take advantage of the system, being on TRT is a good way to have a portion of your "meds" and allows you a prescription. Plus, it is dirt cheap. It's that simple.

I don't blast/cruise, but my doc started me at 200mg a couple years ago and never asked me to adjust my schedule to see him every 3 months and even though I lowered to 100mg ew, I continue to fill a prescription e3m. So now I just picked up my 3rd extra vial and I just started a new one. I pay $5 a vial and have more than I know what to do with.
    I know what you can do with it....send it my way and I'd be more than happy to blast it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:14 PM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 09:19 PM