Blasting while on TRT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

Blasting while on TRT

Page 11 of 14 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

So now you wait....
    How many days ago was your last inject? And how many mg's?
    Last inject was on Wednesday and it was about 50mgs.
    My appointment is for this Friday. I was going to inject again tomorrow, but think I may skip that and then just get the labs drawn on Wednesday and inject that night.

2. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They should have a "thing" where you can check your test levels immediately on demand, like pricking and testing your blood sugar. I see this coming in the future. Maybe I should invent it and make billions on it? This is REALLY stupid having to go to a fcking lab every 5 minutes, then waiting days to find out what your stinking test level is.....
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I always look forward to injects
    Me too. It probably sounds weird to guys fearful of injects or don't know what we experience, but about a day or so before, I just think about it.
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Me too. It probably sounds weird to guys fearful of injects or don't know what we experience, but about a day or so before, I just think about it.
    I think about it too....I think "why the fck do I have to do this???"....there are a lot of bad outcomes that can come out of sticking a needle into your body EW. Sure, most of us are safe and sterile about it....but its still not something that people should "like". Not sure why anybody would enjoy sticking a sharp object into themselves? then again there are people into BDSM and whips and chains ......
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So what is the option- cry about it and whoa is me every week? Deal with the situation at hand and enjoy the fact that you can feel better than almost any other man in his 35+ age. So, yeah, I actually "like" what it does for me and look forward to it.
  6. Banned

So what is the option- cry about it and whoa is me every week? Deal with the situation at hand and enjoy the fact that you can feel better than almost any other man in his 35+ age. So, yeah, I actually "like" what it does for me and look forward to it.
    there is a difference between looking forward to something and understanding its just part of the overall process (the whole sticking the needle in thing) . Liking trt and its results, and liking sticking needles into yourself, are two different things is my point....if you look forward to applying or injecting test, yes who wouldn't? If you look forward to, and like, sticking a needle into yourself? That is just not something I would think a normal person would look forward too. There are those who put on this big sense of bravado that they like sticking needles into themselves, which to me is nonsense.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I guess I have no idea what you are saying. It is pretty clear that we are talking about TRT and the the outcome from being on it. Nobody here has said that they are looking forward to sticking a needle in themselves just because they like needles. If you are taking this somewhere else and talking about people that like pain or whatever, then this probably isn't the thread.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I was speaking more along the lines of cottage cheese and greek yogurt
    I still dont really count those ...def milk like you said.
    If you are on a strict no carb then it prob matter a bit but for low carbing I really dont see much fluctuation, I have checked my blood glucose and is has minimum impact from my tests.
  9. Banned

I guess I have no idea what you are saying. It is pretty clear that we are talking about TRT and the the outcome from being on it. Nobody here has said that they are looking forward to sticking a needle in themselves just because they like needles. If you are taking this somewhere else and talking about people that like pain or whatever, then this probably isn't the thread.
    well when you say you are "looking forward to an injection" .......yep.....people might think you like the actual injection Depends how you word it I suppose. I've found many of you old people are a pain in the ass what is going to happen in the 50's and 60's and 70's? lol
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

LOL, you're weird, man. I accept the blame on the misunderstanding here and promise to spell things out more clearly for the other zero people that don't understand what we are talking about.
  11. Banned

LOL, you're weird, man. I accept the blame on the misunderstanding here and promise to spell things out more clearly for the other zero people that don't understand what we are talking about.
    hahaha, you're alright man.....you're just getting grumpy with old age is all. I'm 2 years older and I'm Waaaaaay less grumpy
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

I think about it too....I think "why the fck do I have to do this???"....there are a lot of bad outcomes that can come out of sticking a needle into your body EW. Sure, most of us are safe and sterile about it....but its still not something that people should "like". Not sure why anybody would enjoy sticking a sharp object into themselves? then again there are people into BDSM and whips and chains ......
    Man, this is a whole new direction. But since you brought it up, sometimes I bash my head into a window just to see if I can break through it. What are you even talking about man?
    This isn't some freak show or something. I said I look forward to injects and didn't know you needed me to spell out why. The actual reason is because while it is a bit of a rush, I feel almost indescribably good when I take my Trt. I can feel when my testosterone level dips down (tired, lethargic etc) and feel outstanding when it's back up. Also, since I'm blasting now, I look forward to my gains and fat loss.
    So if you're still thinking whips and chains or whatever, that's just weird.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

careful threeFs, you must explicitly state that you enjoy testosterone treatment and the benefits that it provides you so as to not be confused with actually enjoying sticking things in your body. The last thing you want is a reputation on an online forum as the weird guy that like sharp pointy things.

haha
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

careful threeFs, you must explicitly state that you enjoy testosterone treatment and the benefits that it provides you so as to not be confused with actually enjoying sticking things in your body. The last thing you want is a reputation on an online forum as the weird guy that like sharp pointy things.

haha
    yeah, caught me off guard, that one...
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

lol too funny
  16. Banned

i forgot to read the by law where where you're required to be psychic ....you guys got me. Damn. And you're 100% correct...there are no bravado warriors who welcome the injection because they are tough guys and/or like the needles (please note sarcasm here). Please don't take yourselves so seriously fellas
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    i forgot to read the by law where where you're required to be psychic ....you guys got me. Damn. And you're 100% correct...there are no bravado warriors who welcome the injection because they are tough guys and/or like the needles (please note sarcasm here). Please don't take yourselves so seriously fellas
    Glad we're all on topic here
  18. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll probably inject 30ml tomorrow, test on Tuesday, the regular 50ml Thursday and get the endo test the following week.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  292 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

Actually just saw them in my email and looked them over.

Total T is 907
    E2 is 52.8

ALT and AST are both in the 60s.
    BUN and Creatinine also slightly elevated.
    So this was three weeks after discontinuing 400 a week and going straight back to your trt dose of 100?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt405 View Post

So this was three weeks after discontinuing 400 a week and going straight back to your trt dose of 100?
    Correct, only I did 200 one week, then 100, then another at 100. Did not I icy today as was scheduled.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

***should say inject
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  292 lbs.

Correct, only I did 200 one week, then 100, then another at 100. Did not I icy today as was scheduled.
    Cool.....thats what I am doing.....last week was 200, this week will be 100 and will continue at that till blood work last week of May. I am already missing the blast I felt great at 400 a week!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Cool.....thats what I am doing.....last week was 200, this week will be 100 and will continue at that till blood work last week of May. I am already missing the blast I felt great at 400 a week!
    I know the feeling! Even 200/week feels better than my RX 120
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

What AI and dose are you guys running at 400/wk?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckj1973 View Post
    I have used both 2.5 mg letro and 100 mg erase..and a few others but liked those two the best letro had me drier but normal joint pain so on perfect for contest prep. 75-100 mg erase had me in low normal range with zero sides that was on 600mg though for both.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I have used both 2.5 mg letro and 100 mg erase..and a few others but liked those two the best letro had me drier but normal joint pain so on perfect for contest prep. 75-100 mg erase had me in low normal range with zero sides that was on 600mg though for both.

So is joint pain the predominant indicator? I know sex drive as well, but do you shoot for like 1 dose lower than joint pain? Is that the idea?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

So is joint pain the predominant indicator? I know sex drive as well, but do you shoot for like 1 dose lower than joint pain? Is that the idea?
    For me no the goal is normal range unless I am doing a show luckily for me 2.5 mg letro only causes joint pain. I get private blood work test, estro is like 150 where I go.

ForeRunner Labs
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  292 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckj1973 View Post
    I used erase......
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

I used erase......
    Tried erase, but nips were itchy as hell at 6-8 weeks in. Ordered some liquid aromasin...all good.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Tried erase, but nips were itchy as hell at 6-8 weeks in. Ordered some liquid aromasin...all good.
    That's why I say blood work somethings seem to work well for some and not others.

ForeRunner Labs
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

im doin 12.5 g aromasin (about 1/8th teaspoon) EOD....think im ok, i almost wanna do it everyday to see if i experience joint pain cuz at least that way i know its working
  32. Senior Member

I was going to try Aromasin, but the site I was going to order from said they were late on shipping due to a second bout of spinal meningitis! Yuck!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I've hit 25/ed for 4 days (aromasin) and though no joint pain, no morning wood today. So no aromasin today and maybe 12.5 ed starting tomorrow.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

isnt 25 ed too much?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    isnt 25 ed too much?
    Yep. I wanted a blast at first. Now I'm going 12.5 ed or eod starting tomorrow or the next day.
  36. Senior Member

If I ever blast again, it's gonna be for 4 weeks max. I saw the best results during that timeframe, and felt the best. After that it started going downhill. 500mg/week for 4 weeks, and then right back to 100mg/week trt should work fine, and get levels perfect again in time for endo testing. That's just what I prefer though.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    If I ever blast again, it's gonna be for 4 weeks max. I saw the best results during that timeframe, and felt the best. After that it started going downhill. 500mg/week for 4 weeks, and then right back to 100mg/week trt should work fine, and get levels perfect again in time for endo testing. That's just what I prefer though.
    What were you at gains wise at 4 weeks?
  38. Senior Member

What were you at gains wise at 4 weeks?
    I hit 20lbs in 4 weeks, and didn't really gain anything else when I hit the 8 week mark. I've lost a little over 5lbs, so I've gained around 10-15lbs muscle. 500mg/week 4 weeks, and then going right back to 100mg/week would work great. A fast increase to blast level and a slow decrease back to trt level. My e2 was 136 during the blast, and now it's 42. My libido is dead though. I can get an erection no problem, but I have absolutely no interest in sex. I've just gotta pretend that I do when I'm with my girl until things go back to normal. How long should it take?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Ugh, sux man. Been there many times. I'm still learning how my E2 changes things when it's high/low
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

im in week 3 of my blast and have only gained, maybe 5 lbs........ think it just needs longer to kick in? or should i jsut up calories more
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 03:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 10:14 AM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 02:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:19 PM