Gel voice

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Anyone notice a waaay deeper voice when using test gel? My voice gets extremely deep if I apply to my scrotum, this never happens on injections alone.

By the way, got test results back after quitting injections and trying Androgel 1.62% for a little while. Test was at 879, e2 was 28. And this was applying the gel to my left shoulder only every day and blood drawn on right arm. Back to low dose injections 3 times a week and gel on my sack twice a week. Even though it doesn't make me feel perfect, it's still the best feeling solution for me yet. And my endo agrees to it as well, stating that he really has no idea why the injections or gel isn't putting my sex drive thru the roof. He was like, "testosterone is responsible for the male sex drive, so I don't know".. lol incredible. :\

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.72%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle
    Anyone notice a waaay deeper voice when using test gel? My voice gets extremely deep if I apply to my scrotum, this never happens on injections alone.

By the way, got test results back after quitting injections and trying Androgel 1.62% for a little while. Test was at 879, e2 was 28. And this was applying the gel to my left shoulder only every day and blood drawn on right arm. Back to low dose injections 3 times a week and gel on my sack twice a week. Even though it doesn't make me feel perfect, it's still the best feeling solution for me yet. And my endo agrees to it as well, stating that he really has no idea why the injections or gel isn't putting my sex drive thru the roof. He was like, "testosterone is responsible for the male sex drive, so I don't know".. lol incredible. :\
    What mg injections r u getting 3x a week? I hated the androgel, felt all my symptoms return after a few days on it .. So i went back to the patch. But I get such bad rashes.. I am going to push for injections, hopefully they work for me as well as the patch is..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

What mg injections r u getting 3x a week? I hated the androgel, felt all my symptoms return after a few days on it .. So i went back to the patch. But I get such bad rashes.. I am going to push for injections, hopefully they work for me as well as the patch is..
    15 mg 3x/week
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.72%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle

15 mg 3x/week
    Using gel in addition tho? Every 3rd day injection? Or just a steady m/w/f? Or..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

DHT is the androgenic hormone that is more responsible for your libido. When people use transdermal test cream/gel properly it tends to have a high rate of conversion to DHT. Using it on your scrotum may increase test absorption and level but because there is very little skin there is very little conversion to DHT.

IHMO applying it to your scrotum is just silly for more than clinical reasons.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

DHT is the androgenic hormone that is more responsible for your libido. When people use transdermal test cream/gel properly it tends to have a high rate of conversion to DHT. Using it on your scrotum may increase test absorption and level but because there is very little skin there is very little conversion to DHT.

IHMO applying it to your scrotum is just silly for more than clinical reasons.
    Does applying to scrotum really have that much of a conversion to DHT compared to other areas? If I wanted the majority of gel to convert to DHT, where would be the ideal application area?

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Gel
    By lbm4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 12:16 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2002, 12:37 AM