Gel voice

  1. Registered User
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    146010

    Anyone notice a waaay deeper voice when using test gel? My voice gets extremely deep if I apply to my scrotum, this never happens on injections alone.

    By the way, got test results back after quitting injections and trying Androgel 1.62% for a little while. Test was at 879, e2 was 28. And this was applying the gel to my left shoulder only every day and blood drawn on right arm. Back to low dose injections 3 times a week and gel on my sack twice a week. Even though it doesn't make me feel perfect, it's still the best feeling solution for me yet. And my endo agrees to it as well, stating that he really has no idea why the injections or gel isn't putting my sex drive thru the roof. He was like, "testosterone is responsible for the male sex drive, so I don't know".. lol incredible. :\

  2. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,283
    Rep Power
    1571134

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle
    Anyone notice a waaay deeper voice when using test gel? My voice gets extremely deep if I apply to my scrotum, this never happens on injections alone.

    By the way, got test results back after quitting injections and trying Androgel 1.62% for a little while. Test was at 879, e2 was 28. And this was applying the gel to my left shoulder only every day and blood drawn on right arm. Back to low dose injections 3 times a week and gel on my sack twice a week. Even though it doesn't make me feel perfect, it's still the best feeling solution for me yet. And my endo agrees to it as well, stating that he really has no idea why the injections or gel isn't putting my sex drive thru the roof. He was like, "testosterone is responsible for the male sex drive, so I don't know".. lol incredible. :\
    What mg injections r u getting 3x a week? I hated the androgel, felt all my symptoms return after a few days on it .. So i went back to the patch. But I get such bad rashes.. I am going to push for injections, hopefully they work for me as well as the patch is..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Registered User
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    146010

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    What mg injections r u getting 3x a week? I hated the androgel, felt all my symptoms return after a few days on it .. So i went back to the patch. But I get such bad rashes.. I am going to push for injections, hopefully they work for me as well as the patch is..
    15 mg 3x/week
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,283
    Rep Power
    1571134

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle

    15 mg 3x/week
    Using gel in addition tho? Every 3rd day injection? Or just a steady m/w/f? Or..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Anyone notice a waaay deeper voice when using test gel? My voice gets extremely deep if I apply to my scrotum, this never happens on injections alone.

    By the way, got test results back after quitting injections and trying Androgel 1.62% for a little while. Test was at 879, e2 was 28. And this was applying the gel to my left shoulder only every day and blood drawn on right arm. Back to low dose injections 3 times a week and gel on my sack twice a week. Even though it doesn't make me feel perfect, it's still the best feeling solution for me yet. And my endo agrees to it as well, stating that he really has no idea why the injections or gel isn't putting my sex drive thru the roof. He was like, "testosterone is responsible for the male sex drive, so I don't know".. lol incredible. :\
    DHT is the androgenic hormone that is more responsible for your libido. When people use transdermal test cream/gel properly it tends to have a high rate of conversion to DHT. Using it on your scrotum may increase test absorption and level but because there is very little skin there is very little conversion to DHT.

    IHMO applying it to your scrotum is just silly for more than clinical reasons.
  6. Registered User
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    146010

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

    DHT is the androgenic hormone that is more responsible for your libido. When people use transdermal test cream/gel properly it tends to have a high rate of conversion to DHT. Using it on your scrotum may increase test absorption and level but because there is very little skin there is very little conversion to DHT.

    IHMO applying it to your scrotum is just silly for more than clinical reasons.
    Does applying to scrotum really have that much of a conversion to DHT compared to other areas? If I wanted the majority of gel to convert to DHT, where would be the ideal application area?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-Gel
    By lbm4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:16 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 10:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.