High test, great hormones but weak erections?
- 12-06-2012, 12:53 PM
- 12-06-2012, 01:13 PM
could be a blood flow issue? lots of supplements that help with this. ive heard yohimbine works wonders.
- 12-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by steppinRazor
12-06-2012, 07:21 PM
12-06-2012, 11:34 PM
yes most likely blood flow...cardiovascular issues. L-Arginine, grape seed extract, fish oil, ginko, and so one. Have you had you cholesterol checked? The pins and needles are most likely another issue...a nerve impingement
12-07-2012, 08:20 AM
12-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Prolactin levels in check?
Most likely...since you said test levels were good... But it could be something to look into...
I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
12-07-2012, 01:14 PM
12-07-2012, 02:19 PM
From a buddy of mine Jel over at another forums:
"This was post made by our pal FPR:
I can speak directly to it. I run a cocktail of the following, pre-workout:
1. 7,500mg of Arginine AKG lemon flavored powder from Swanson
2. 6,000mg of Citrulline Malate powder from Primaforce (get the malate, the regular L-citrulline sucks)
3. 2,000mg of L-ornithine HCL
I can tell you that it absolutely, without a doubt ramps up erectile function. You even get the classic warm ears like what you get after taking a PDE5 inhibitor.
Effects are best and most consistent after a few days of use, but overall, this is the next best thing to a PDE5 inhibitor. Add horny goat weed for intensified effects.
And the pumps are sick."
12-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Spartan666 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:54 AM
- By Spartan666 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2012, 01:49 PM
- By atlninja82 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2010, 12:34 PM
- By rippednKY in forum RecipesReplies: 12Last Post: 12-02-2007, 04:40 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-28-2006, 01:26 PM