High test, great hormones but weak erections?
- 12-06-2012, 11:53 AM
- 12-06-2012, 12:13 PM
could be a blood flow issue? lots of supplements that help with this. ive heard yohimbine works wonders.
- 12-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by steppinRazor
12-06-2012, 06:21 PM
12-06-2012, 10:34 PM
yes most likely blood flow...cardiovascular issues. L-Arginine, grape seed extract, fish oil, ginko, and so one. Have you had you cholesterol checked? The pins and needles are most likely another issue...a nerve impingement
12-07-2012, 07:20 AM
12-07-2012, 07:26 AM
Prolactin levels in check?
Most likely...since you said test levels were good... But it could be something to look into...
I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
12-07-2012, 12:14 PM
read up on the success with L-citrulline and ED
12-07-2012, 01:19 PM
From a buddy of mine Jel over at another forums:
"This was post made by our pal FPR:
I can speak directly to it. I run a cocktail of the following, pre-workout:
1. 7,500mg of Arginine AKG lemon flavored powder from Swanson
2. 6,000mg of Citrulline Malate powder from Primaforce (get the malate, the regular L-citrulline sucks)
3. 2,000mg of L-ornithine HCL
I can tell you that it absolutely, without a doubt ramps up erectile function. You even get the classic warm ears like what you get after taking a PDE5 inhibitor.
Effects are best and most consistent after a few days of use, but overall, this is the next best thing to a PDE5 inhibitor. Add horny goat weed for intensified effects.
And the pumps are sick."
12-07-2012, 01:38 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Spartan666 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2012, 05:54 AM
- By Spartan666 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:49 PM
- By atlninja82 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2010, 11:34 AM
- By rippednKY in forum RecipesReplies: 12Last Post: 12-02-2007, 03:40 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-28-2006, 12:26 PM