Does trt cause lower ejaculate volume?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.34%

Does trt cause lower ejaculate volume?

I've been on trt for about 5 months now and I noticed my ejaculate volume is much less than it used to be. Does anybody have same problem or advice? I mean I didn't have Peter North cum loads or anything like that but it had much more volume.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.85%

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    I've been on trt for about 5 months now and I noticed my ejaculate volume is much less than it used to be. Does anybody have same problem or advice? I mean I didn't have Peter North cum loads or anything like that but it had much more volume.
    I have been on TRT for over two years and I absolutely gush. It's really quite messy. I use Swedish flower pollen extract which is supposed to increase your load. Maybe it really works.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.34%

Thanks for the tip I will try that but did you have good volume prior to trt or swedish pollen?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.85%

Thanks for the tip I will try that but did you have good volume prior to trt or swedish pollen?
    I think I have always had a large volume, so I can't say what the pollen is doing. What I can say is the my volume hasn't dropped with age or TRT and perhaps the pollen has helped in this regard. If not it is good for the prostate anyway which is why I take it.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.85%

This is from Wikipedia.

Volume
    Ejaculation example The force and amount of semen that will be ejected during an ejaculation will vary widely between men and may contain between 0.1 and 10 milliliters. (By way of comparison, note that a teaspoon is 5 ml and a tablespoon holds 15 ml.) Adult semen volume is affected by the time that has passed since the previous ejaculation; larger semen volumes are seen with greater durations of abstinence. It is not clear whether frequent ejaculation increases, reduces or has no effect on the risk of prostate cancer. The duration of the stimulation leading up to the ejaculation can affect the volume. Abnormally low volume is known as hypospermia. One of the possible underlying causes of low volume or complete lack of semen is ejaculatory duct obstruction. It is normal for the amount of semen to diminish with age.

I used to use condoms and I measured the volume a few times it was generally about two teaspoons sometimes three. So mine are between 10 and 15ml
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

When I first started trt I was literally shooting Peter North loads, they just didn't stop. Then after a couple months they went back to normal, then became less, and then again back to normal. I've never in my life shot loads like I did during my first couple months on trt. Weird.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.34%

Mine seems to have decreased a lot since trt oh well I'm still having tons of sex lol!
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Mine seems to have decreased a lot since trt oh well I'm still having tons of sex lol!
    Get balanced out first in TRT then add in HCG 150-250 2-3 times weekly will help this. IF e2 goes up to high then suggest looking at the benefit to risk ratios.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does Proviron cause lethargy like test?
    By Tiftan090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 02:06 PM
  2. Does mohn cause a libido challange?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 08:07 PM
  3. why does heat cause fatigue?
    By Dan in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 11:50 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-31-2004, 08:14 PM
  5. Does 5AA cause natural test shutdown?
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 03:17 PM