Pertinent Blood work:
TSH .5 uIu/ml (.32-5.50)
Total T 310 ng/dl (250-850)
TSH 1.797 uIu/ml (.32-5.50)
Total T 432 ng/dl (250-850)
LH 6.2 mIu/ml (1.7-8.6)
Fsh 4.7 mIu/ml (1.5-12.4)
Prolactin 11.9 ng/ml (4.0-15)
Total T 364 ng/dl (250-850)
TSH 1.991 uIu/ml (.32-5.50)
Free T4 1.3 pg/ml (.7-1.8)
Free T3 2.84 pg/ml (2.3-4.2)
Total T 327 ng/dl (280-1100)
Estradiol 11.9pg/ml (7.6-42.6)
SHBG 22nmol/l (10-80)
Free T 10.40 ng/dl (1.9-27)
Free T3 4.0 pg/ml (1.8-4.6)
10/02/2012 (5PM testing, the rest were done early morning)
Total T 200 ng/dl (280-1100)
IGF - 1 250 ng/ml (83-344)
Prolactin 11.5 ng/ml (4.0-15)
TSH 2.3 uIu/ml (.32-5.50)
All of my other bloods look pretty good
- 6'1" 195 Lbs. 13%-14% BF (visible abs outline). "typical" i dont look like i have low T
- Always been active and played sports growing up. Weights 4x a week since beginning of college. Diet is healthy.
- Hardly any consumption of alcohol, no drug use, no prior AAS.
- Kaiser HMO insurance so Im pretty much f'd until my parents switch or when i get on my own plan. Currently going out of pocket through a mens clinic.
-Started TRT 2 weeks ago 100mg T/Wk +HCG 250IU/3wk
- Started Armour Thyroid 30mg (1/2 grain) 3 weeks ago. All Thyroid values were prior to any thyroid treatment.
- Feeling a ton better already, libido up, depression and anxiety fading. I still feel really fatigued though so i have ordred a 4 value saliva test to check adrenals.
- Have had testicular MRI and everything checked out ok, have yet to have a Pituitary MRI
- I will be seeing a new endo in a week and i think he wants do do a restart. I will also be seeing the top ENDO in my state at the end of this month, hes a younger guy and has worked with pediatrics and ex AAS users so i think he will be great. Do you think it would work for me?? I know TRT is a lifelong commitment but i have no problem being on it the rest of my life because i never want to feel like i was, and i know im only going feel better and better. Also i dont want to do a restart and have it only work for a few years and then have to hop on TRT again. My father is on TRT at age 52 with T levels of 200 ng/dl so there may be some sort of hereditary factor.
Do you think a restart would work? what do you guys think about my Thyroid values? How about the Prolactin?, it seems pretty high to me and i have always had a long refractory period. Was my E2 Low just b/c my T was low?
Last concerns possibly related to Thyroid, T, Or Adrenals. For the last 2 years my body Temp has been in the low 95 *F everytime i have visited the doctor (crazy low.. it seems to me), and what is weird is i am always sweating from my underarms no matter what. My hands and feet are always cold. For the last three weeks while being on Armour i have seen a definite improvement in the cold hands and feet, but i have also just started TRT as well so that may be helping too.