Lab results after taking Erase in place of anastrozole

  1. New Member
    Onenut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

    Lab results after taking Erase in place of anastrozole


    I did an experiment and I thought the results might be useful to you guys.

    I've been on TRT since mid-2010 and started taking anastrozole about 2 years ago. I'm really sensitive to it, so I only need to take .125mg/day. I do that by crushing the 1mg tablet and dividing it up into 8 tiny piles which I scrape off into 8 3oz tuperware bins each containing a scoop protein powder. Then I take 1 each night. Kinda of a hassel, but it seems to make me feel better than taking .25mg 3 times a week.

    I tried taking Pes Erase instead of anastrozole to avoid the hassel and to see if I felt better. I took 1 in the am and 1 in the pm for 18 days instead of my usual anastrozole. During this time I was on my usual dos of Test Cyp (.7 ML twice a wk).

    The labs I had done on that 18th day showed that Erase raised my T level and my free T level but did little to control the E2. Numbers (from Quest) were:
    Test Total: 1265 ng/dl
    Test Free: 271.6 pg/ml
    Estrodiol: 46 pg/ml

    The numbers from my prior 2 Quest labs on the same T dose and .125/day of AI were:
    Test Total: 1031 ng/dl
    Test Free: 193 pg/ml
    Estrodiol: 17 pg/ml

    My Estrodiol levels 2 years ago while on Test before I started taking any AI was 51 with a test level of 856. So the Erase seems to have lowered it some from where I probably would have been with no AI, but not enough. Given these results, I wont be using Erase instead of anastrozole. It did do an excellent job of raising my free T though.

  2. New Member
    Mr.TT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    83.07%

    Why not try Aromasin?
  3. New Member
    peabody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    4.94%

    Onenut, this doesn't make any sense to me at all. Well, I could understand if Erase just didn't work well as an AI compared to Arimidex, but since you're already on TRT, what would explain the increase in total T, and particularly free T, which is quite substantial? To the extent you are still producing T at all, the increased E2 should have reduced T production.

    From what I read, Erase is a suicidal AI and a cortisol reducer (not sure how). Does it possibly also affect SHBG? That could possibly explain higher E2 and free T, but still not higher total T. Do you have an explanation for the results you got?

    By the way, anastrozole in liquid form is available "unofficially", but also probably from a legit compounding pharmacy. You can further dilute it with vodka. Then a 1ml oral syringe can be used to give any dose you want.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Onenut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

    Mr. TT - I have not tried Aromasin. I remember reading something negative about it and crossing it off my list, but I dont remember why. I'll have to do some research on it and see if my Dr would even write a script for it.
  5. New Member
    Onenut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

    Peabody,
    Your logic makes sense. I dont understand all the factors well enough to try to explain why I got these results. If I try, I'll just be talking out my ass.

    My SHBG was 24 in this lab vs an average of 26.5 in my prior labs.

    The marketing materials on the pescience site describe Erase as:
    Natural Anabolic Upregulator
    Lean, Dry, Hard Muscle Mass
    Potent Anti-Catabolic Modulator
    Powerful Testosterone Booster
    Ultimate All-In-One Supplement"This potent and intricate supplement will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and reduction of high levels of estrogen.".

    I have a script for anastrozole that I can fill through CVS for almost nothing. But if I try to fill it through a compounding pharm, CVS/Caremark makes me fill out all kinds of paperwork for each refill. And I would like to avoid the research versions.
  6. New Member
    Mr.TT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    83.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Onenut View Post
    Mr. TT - I have not tried Aromasin. I remember reading something negative about it and crossing it off my list, but I dont remember why. I'll have to do some research on it and see if my Dr would even write a script for it.
    Scroll down 12 THREADS or so and find PMGAMER18 (Phil) Aromasin post...... PMGAMER18 has used them all.
  7. New Member
    peabody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    4.94%

    Well then the change wasn't caused by a big change in SHBG. So your total T went up, a lot of which was extra free T, despite the fact that your E2 went way up. I just don't have an explanation for that.

    And you're on injections, so it doesn't look like there could have been a contamination that you sometimes get with transdermals.

    Well, as I said, I'm at a complete loss. But maybe I need to give erase a try.
  8. Professional Member
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,236
    Rep Power
    431291
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    9.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i just picked up some erase and have been taking 2/day, 5 on 2 off. i'll prolly be getting labs drawn in a couple weeks. these will be the first labs since my endo upped my dose to 150/week, which i cut to 75 twice a week. my e2 was 43 at last set of labs at 100/week. lboston is taking 2 erase the day of, and day after injection i believe, and it dropped his e2 to 11.

    this will be an interesting set of labs coming up...
  9. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    i just picked up some erase and have been taking 2/day, 5 on 2 off. i'll prolly be getting labs drawn in a couple weeks. these will be the first labs since my endo upped my dose to 150/week, which i cut to 75 twice a week. my e2 was 43 at last set of labs at 100/week. lboston is taking 2 erase the day of, and day after injection i believe, and it dropped his e2 to 11.

    this will be an interesting set of labs coming up...
    For guys with e2 <40 I would suggest erase to see if can help bring e2 down. Results are too in consistent to make any kind of actually conclusion
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  10. Professional Member
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,236
    Rep Power
    431291
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    9.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

    For guys with e2 <40 I would suggest erase to see if can help bring e2 down. Results are too in consistent to make any kind of actually conclusion
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to the labs. The e2 of 43 was when I was on 100/week. I suspect it's gone up a little, I think I'm holding a little water right now.
  11. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251878
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    We'd have to have more trial runs to establish any sort of pattern. An interesting concept nonetheless.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  12. Banned
    epstaneman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    I can see why you don't trust in ERASE. I'm starting not to trust it myself. Just came off an EPISTANE run 4 1/2 weeks ago and my estrogen levels keep rising regardless of the ERASE being used. Ordered the good stuff......guess I gatta get a little dirty now with arimidex. Any advice on how to dose it?
  13. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    I can see why you don't trust in ERASE. I'm starting not to trust it myself. Just came off an EPISTANE run 4 1/2 weeks ago and my estrogen levels keep rising regardless of the ERASE being used. Ordered the good stuff......guess I gatta get a little dirty now with arimidex. Any advice on how to dose it?
    Clincal testing with real life results only way. I have recommended it to several people and had them test using womens panel with same markers from same lab no change. This is being supervised under medical Dr. If the product was good then we would offer it as an alternative. The evidence just does not hold up. I have several guys who have drops in e2 from modulating detox pathways and making lifestyle changes all being over seen by their Dr..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  14. Banned
    epstaneman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Clincal testing with real life results only way. I have recommended it to several people and had them test using womens panel with same markers from same lab no change. This is being supervised under medical Dr. If the product was good then we would offer it as an alternative. The evidence just does not hold up. I have several guys who have drops in e2 from modulating detox pathways and making lifestyle changes all being over seen by their Dr..


    So you concur.....ERASE= Bull sh*t
  15. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

    So you concur.....ERASE= Bull sh*t
    Because of the hype, I Presented.to.Dr o.as an alternative to.armidex. Ran it.for.5 weeks.with.multiple.guys with.blood.work e2.stayed same.or.went higher. Correcting lifestyle, altered genetic.pathways associated with detoxification stopping drinking bottle water increase cruciferous veggies when appropriate resulted in 10-15 point drops.in e2 with deviation of.5 points from peak.to.trough.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  16. Banned
    epstaneman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Because of the hype, I Presented.to.Dr o.as an alternative to.armidex. Ran it.for.5 weeks.with.multiple.guys with.blood.work e2.stayed same.or.went higher. Correcting lifestyle, altered genetic.pathways associated with detoxification stopping drinking bottle water increase cruciferous veggies when appropriate resulted in 10-15 point drops.in e2 with deviation of.5 points from peak.to.trough.



    hmmmm...interesting. So the ERASE could be the cause of my high estrogen? And cruciferous veggies help lower estrogen? Learning ALL KINDS of stuff today.


    So maybe I should stop the ERASE. I was going to keep going to see if perhaps it might work after the entire bottle is gone. Give it the benefit of the doubt. Though it may be a double edged sword in my case as my estrogen is already very high and I need to control it rather then promote it.
  17. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    hmmmm...interesting. So the ERASE could be the cause of my high estrogen? And cruciferous veggies help lower estrogen? Learning ALL KINDS of stuff today.


    So maybe I should stop the ERASE. I was going to keep going to see if perhaps it might work after the entire bottle is gone. Give it the benefit of the doubt. Though it may be a double edged sword in my case as my estrogen is already very high and I need to control it rather then promote it.
    With any supplements it takes about 3 weeks for it to do its thing. I had a guy using dim detox. Emailed saying this stuff was not working 3 weeks in then with in a few days he starting getting morning erections which he has not had in a long time. Got blood test drawn e2 dropped 15 points. Went to some other form of DIM, symptoms came back. If it ain't broke do not fix it.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  18. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    1056388

    Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    I can see why you don't trust in ERASE. I'm starting not to trust it myself. Just came off an EPISTANE run 4 1/2 weeks ago and my estrogen levels keep rising regardless of the ERASE being used. Ordered the good stuff......guess I gatta get a little dirty now with arimidex. Any advice on how to dose it?
    Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    So you concur.....ERASE= Bull sh*t
    Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    hmmmm...interesting. So the ERASE could be the cause of my high estrogen? And cruciferous veggies help lower estrogen? Learning ALL KINDS of stuff today.


    So maybe I should stop the ERASE. I was going to keep going to see if perhaps it might work after the entire bottle is gone. Give it the benefit of the doubt. Though it may be a double edged sword in my case as my estrogen is already very high and I need to control it rather then promote it.
    Do you have any blood work?
  19. Banned
    epstaneman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Do you have any blood work?



    WTF for real? You mean to tell me you haven't crossed my log bro? FOR REALZZZ????




    I feel like one of those hot chicks that finds out she wasn't hot but was walking around everywhere like she was. SO -----STUPID!




    It has over 5,500 views for fuc* sake! haha
    Most Detailed Epistane Log -SH*T JUST GOT REAL!


    edit: page's 11 and 12 to be specific
  20. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,833
    Rep Power
    2302014
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Interesting convo here. I can attest to erase lowering my estradiol . I use it at 3-4 caps a day for 8 weeks at s time usually stacked with a natty t booster, AS OF LAST WEEK I STARTED ON ANDRODERM 2mg PATCH TRT. unfortunately, NO ESTRADIOL was taken with the diagnostic bw.

    Results were:

    24 yrs old 5'7 165lbs
    Total test-288
    Free test- 28
    Shbg- 44
    Prolactin- 8.6
    Off hand, the fsh and lh were low normal.

    I am going to push for .25 arimidex e3d and 50mg test cyp once I Get new bw done and if an increase is needed. Possibly 500iu hcg e3d as well to keep natty production alive.

    My reason for posting is Two fold:
    1) erase works for me and I have seen others with results proving likewise, at least post cycle or off cycle...

    2) if I remain on a TEST only HRT then I will add erase in on my own starting in ~5 weeks after more BW and report back here with numbers for evaluation. I would probably incorporate nettle root to help free up test and lower shbg If that is recommended...

    My dr does not know why I am not producing test,nor why the numbers have declined steadily over the last 6 months from high 400's total and 70's free... Nor do I! I was supplementing with all natty products and only used winstrol tabs in 2008. I also ran several horribly executed PH cycles at a young age of 18-19 with NO knowledge of intra or pct ... Harsh stuff back in 07-08 before most bans occurred. Lastly- I had anorexia and lost major endocrine Function for a year or so... Probably all inclusive as to why I have no t production left.

    Edit: btw, drinking bottled water really can increase estrogen?? It's like ALL I drink.. I thought that was a tad extreme to buy into.... But say the word and I shall be healed lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  21. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    1056388

    Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    WTF for real? You mean to tell me you haven't crossed my log bro? FOR REALZZZ????
    For reals!

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I can attest to erase lowering my estradiol .

    NO ESTRADIOL was taken with the diagnostic bw.
    So how does one attest to something when they cannot attest to it?
  22. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,833
    Rep Power
    2302014
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn

    So how does one attest to something when they cannot attest to it?
    My b I thought I typed anecdotally.

    On each if the 5 occasions I've used it, I lose water weight, fat in mid section/chest, increase libido, see increased acne, get very cut. Most of this is indicative of lowering estradiol. I will provide bloods foru over the next 4-8 weeks IF I can take erase
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,373
    Rep Power
    6194883
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

    With any supplements it takes about 3 weeks for it to do its thing. I had a guy using dim detox. Emailed saying this stuff was not working 3 weeks in then with in a few days he starting getting morning erections which he has not had in a long time. Got blood test drawn e2 dropped 15 points. Went to some other form of DIM, symptoms came back. If it ain't broke do not fix it.
    I was just about to ask about that - Cruciferous veggies lowering e2 due to what action do you think? DIM and I3C?

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,373
    Rep Power
    6194883
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Interesting convo here. I can attest to erase lowering my estradiol . I use it at 3-4 caps a day for 8 weeks at s time usually stacked with a natty t booster, AS OF LAST WEEK I STARTED ON ANDRODERM 2mg PATCH TRT. unfortunately, NO ESTRADIOL was taken with the diagnostic bw.

    Results were:

    24 yrs old 5'7 165lbs
    Total test-288
    Free test- 28
    Shbg- 44
    Prolactin- 8.6
    Off hand, the fsh and lh were low normal.

    I am going to push for .25 arimidex e3d and 50mg test cyp once I Get new bw done and if an increase is needed. Possibly 500iu hcg e3d as well to keep natty production alive.

    My reason for posting is Two fold:
    1) erase works for me and I have seen others with results proving likewise, at least post cycle or off cycle...

    2) if I remain on a TEST only HRT then I will add erase in on my own starting in ~5 weeks after more BW and report back here with numbers for evaluation. I would probably incorporate nettle root to help free up test and lower shbg If that is recommended...

    My dr does not know why I am not producing test,nor why the numbers have declined steadily over the last 6 months from high 400's total and 70's free... Nor do I! I was supplementing with all natty products and only used winstrol tabs in 2008. I also ran several horribly executed PH cycles at a young age of 18-19 with NO knowledge of intra or pct ... Harsh stuff back in 07-08 before most bans occurred. Lastly- I had anorexia and lost major endocrine Function for a year or so... Probably all inclusive as to why I have no t production left.

    Edit: btw, drinking bottled water really can increase estrogen?? It's like ALL I drink.. I thought that was a tad extreme to buy into.... But say the word and I shall be healed lol
    Yes xenoestrogens are extremely high in day to day life... Tap water, bottled water, shampoo, deodorant, Cologne, soap, receipts, grocery store bags and it goes on and on.

    To avoid issues from water get a BPA FREE jug of water and fill it up at purified water dispensers...

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  25. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,833
    Rep Power
    2302014
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Yes xenoestrogens are extremely high in day to day life... Tap water, bottled water, shampoo, deodorant, Cologne, soap, receipts, grocery store bags and it goes on and on.

    To avoid issues from water get a BPA FREE jug of water and fill it up at purified water dispensers...

    - Valdez
    Thanks. Not sure where to get these purified water dispensers... Would brita suffice?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  26. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks. Not sure where to get these purified water dispensers... Would brita suffice?
    Berky water filtration systems. I just bought one as well as air purifier total was like over $1,000. It well worth it !!
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  27. Banned
    epstaneman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    o da leyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,373
    Rep Power
    6194883
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Thanks. Not sure where to get these purified water dispensers... Would brita suffice?
    Sorry bro they have them on every corner in AZ lol... Like at a whole foods, sprouts, vitamin cottage type place... You take a jug and fill it, its way cheaper than buying individuals also. Some are 15 cents a gallon. I take a few 5 gallon jugs at a time and fill up.

    $1,000.00?! Holy hell!!!!

    Brita doesn't filter all that **** out unfortunately...

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  29. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Sorry bro they have them on every corner in AZ lol... Like at a whole foods, sprouts, vitamin cottage type place... You take a jug and fill it, its way cheaper than buying individuals also. Some are 15 cents a gallon. I take a few 5 gallon jugs at a time and fill up.$1,000.00?! Holy hell!!!!Brita doesn't filter all that **** out unfortunately...- Valdez
    You can not put a price tag on your health. We are made up of 70% water most of which we are consuming is polluted with birthcontrol and other meds. I just check my water quality in my town vs US average. It was one of the lowest in the country !! Jugs can harvest bacteria and mold unless you wash them every time..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  30. Banned
    epstaneman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    For reals!



    Well FU*K - ME -- running.

    Name:  dissni.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  6.1 KB
  31. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    198483
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    My b I thought I typed anecdotally.

    On each if the 5 occasions I've used it, I lose water weight, fat in mid section/chest, increase libido, see increased acne, get very cut. Most of this is indicative of lowering estradiol. I will provide bloods foru over the next 4-8 weeks IF I can take erase
    ...it's also indicative of lowering cortisol, which erase def does VERY well...

    I too am taking erase though for est control while taking daa... buuut i too don't think it's exactly the strongest ai out there, def not even close to being on par with the research ai's and recent otc steroidal ai's (atd, form, trione, bromo) and really sad to see all these others with the exception of form get removed from the market.

    But with the overall effects of erase, regardless of actual moa, and the reasonable price, I'll always have a couple bottles on hand.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,373
    Rep Power
    6194883
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix
    You can not put a price tag on your health. We are made up of 70% water most of which we are consuming is polluted with birthcontrol and other meds. I just check my water quality in my town vs US average. It was one of the lowest in the country !! Jugs can harvest bacteria and mold unless you wash them every time..
    AZ is one of the worst as well due to the high geriatric population... Just imagine all the pharmaceuticals in the tap. $1,000 though? Yeesh makes me cringe. I better get to washing more frequently lol.

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Phere Plex in place of Prop with Fina?
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 01:59 AM
  2. In place of nolva for gyno?
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 07:15 PM
  3. igf-1 in place of hcg for pct
    By s.norman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 12:55 AM
  4. what can i use in place of 4 ad
    By dave_ftp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 11:00 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in