Stopping testicles shrinking while on trt - AnabolicMinds.com

Stopping testicles shrinking while on trt

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Stopping testicles shrinking while on trt

Hi

i understand to do this the LH has to keep working and i understand tribulus can do that and stop shrinkage.

However i would welcome any ideas and experiences from others in accomplishing that.

thanks

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Hi

i understand to do this the LH has to keep working and i understand tribulus can do that and stop shrinkage.

However i would welcome any ideas and experiences from others in accomplishing that.

thanks
    I've often read that people use small doses of hcg through out their test cycles to prevent atrophy. I don't see why it wouldnt work for trt therapy.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

HCG can be used, but requires a pin EOD. Not a big deal, you use an slin needle. You can run HCG about three times a year. Talk to your TRT Dr, he should be up on this.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can run twice weekly 500mg doses of HCG to prevent this from happening. 3 days after an injection and then the day before your next. In the end, if you plan to be on TRT forever and not have kids, then your only benefit is seeing you nuts be a little bigger. It's pretty expensive for vanity.
  5. New Member

HCG is the way to go. My original doc put me on test only. Within about a month and a half I had a dull ache in my testes and they were noticibly smaller. I got the HCG prescribed after bringing in several articles from other doctors and within two weeks everything went pretty much back to the way they should be.
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've never bothered, and have not had any negative comments . But the 250-500iu 2x a week is a pretty normal protocol. start at the 250, excess hcg will just aromatize into estrogen anyhow.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Yup. 250 units of HCG in the belly twice a week will keep em swinging. That's part of my protocol.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

not sure how you guys are getting HCG , do you buy it legally from your doc? but here in UK , unless its obtained underground i carnt get it. Also i dont have the resources to fall back on to obtain it.

i was hoping it could be done naturally , all i want is to stimulate the LH to produce testosterone in the balls which io thought could be done through DAA or tribulus So i was hoping someone would come back on this to confirm
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    not sure how you guys are getting HCG , do you buy it legally from your doc? but here in UK , unless its obtained underground i carnt get it. Also i dont have the resources to fall back on to obtain it.

i was hoping it could be done naturally , all i want is to stimulate the LH to produce testosterone in the balls which io thought could be done through DAA or tribulus So i was hoping someone would come back on this to confirm
    those (or fadogia) work to a limited extent, when someone has low testosterone + low lh. the problem is they enhance the natural creation of LH (possibly in fadogia's case act as replacement) and so when you are on full trt replacement doses, your natural production of LH is kept down. That is why you'd see the shrinkage in the first place.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 11:14 AM
  3. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 03:37 PM
  4. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 08:19 PM
  5. should you stop ph's while on antibioctics?
    By 400runner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 09:50 PM