Starting TRT Monday - AnabolicMinds.com

Starting TRT Monday

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Starting TRT Monday

Thanks for all the great feedback so far!

The final recommendation was 200 mg of test, anastrozol and hcg. I will also take a multivitamin and b12 injections per the advice given here and discussing with my physician. He has also prescribed decca for recurring muscle issues in my lower back that have just not gone away for years.

The consensus seems to be two injections of the test during the week for mood stabilization less ups/downs and effectiveness. I have gone through a detox program already and have a fridge stocked with veggies and lean meats - not sure how much carb to include in the diet but was planning on while wheat for that.

Is there anything that sounds off or that I may be missing here? I want to jump in with both feet and really dedicate myself but don't want to go in with my eyes shut either.

Any and all feedback appreciated!

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

From my experience of being on trt for a year now, you might want to start off on 100mg of test, (50mg twice/week) and see how your body reacts after a month or so. Good thing you have the anastozole just in case, my doc still won't prescribe it to me. Won't prescribe me hcg either. Keep a close eye on your e2, it can really affect your mood/sex drive in a huge way.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WS2006
    Thanks for all the great feedback so far!

The final recommendation was 200 mg of test, anastrozol and hcg. I will also take a multivitamin and b12 injections per the advice given here and discussing with my physician. He has also prescribed decca for recurring muscle issues in my lower back that have just not gone away for years.

The consensus seems to be two injections of the test during the week for mood stabilization less ups/downs and effectiveness. I have gone through a detox program already and have a fridge stocked with veggies and lean meats - not sure how much carb to include in the diet but was planning on while wheat for that.

Is there anything that sounds off or that I may be missing here? I want to jump in with both feet and really dedicate myself but don't want to go in with my eyes shut either.

Any and all feedback appreciated!
    Is this some type of anti-aging clinic you're going to? Can't believe you're getting a script for decca.
    You hit the jackpot.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Is this some type of anti-aging clinic you're going to? Can't believe you're getting a script for decca.
    You hit the jackpot.
    def a clinic. i agree with above. starting at 200 is a bit high esp since you are also using hcg
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There's a clinic in Florida near me..as soon as you pass the screening process you get steroid stacks delivered to your door..they have summer shred specials..it gives you anastrazole,tomoxifen, depot/testosterone, nandralone decaonate , HCG, and a special hunger suppressing drug all prescription for about 800...but you get like 3 months worth
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    There's a clinic in Florida near me..as soon as you pass the screening process you get steroid stacks delivered to your door..they have summer shred specials..it gives you anastrazole,tomoxifen, depot/testosterone, nandralone decaonate , HCG, and a special hunger suppressing drug all prescription for about 800...but you get like 3 months worth
    deca in a shred special??? lol
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  7. Elite Member

I suggest dr start out people 40 mgs 2 times a week if all other variables are in check. WAY TOO HIGH possible cause stress on pre existing adrenal issues. The end result you are treating symptoms vs cause. You can not track what is doing what to rule out the variable. Your making these clowns money and in many cases I have seen jeopardizing your health in the process. Short term satisfaction is not going to give you long term gratification. Times have change and so have approaches and solutions...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 36, TT 274, ~400 2 years ago, started TRT 4 weeks ago
    By Fletcher in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 11:13 AM
  2. Canadian - Just starting TRT with my family doctor - need guidance...!
    By JeremyM1978 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 09:03 PM
  3. Starting TRT - when did you notice first changes?
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 11:29 AM
  4. few questions - seeing urologist this week, starting trt
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 05:38 PM
  5. Started TRT finally
    By Hyde12 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 11:02 AM