- 08-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Ola. I have 26 years and I am on TRT for steroid abuse and hashimoto. Already tried restart without success. My RT3 is 0.28, and free T3 is 3.80. The relationship is 13. IE I have problem of RT3. I use only the levothyroxine 175mcg. This could be the problem that hinders the benefits of restart and TRT still not felt? Thank you.
- 08-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by Artgnan
People read to much bs on the forums
Ever check you 24 hour cortisol probably fine answer there.
Could be 1001 different things making you feel bad. Majority of time something simple and over looked. Just had case who spend over 250,000 past 10 years with drs. once proper testing was done it was obvious what was wrong. Drs had no clue how to interpret results when answer was starring them in the face all along. Few tweaks in diet and supplement recommendations she feeling better then ever and will eventually get her off disability. She's.too.young.to have to go through this crap ..
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sheesh in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:21 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2003, 11:20 AM
- By labrad in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:27 PM
- By pjorstad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:58 PM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:38 PM