RT3 Problem.

1. New Member
    Stats
    7'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.33%

RT3 Problem.

Ola. I have 26 years and I am on TRT for steroid abuse and hashimoto. Already tried restart without success. My RT3 is 0.28, and free T3 is 3.80. The relationship is 13. IE I have problem of RT3. I use only the levothyroxine 175mcg. This could be the problem that hinders the benefits of restart and TRT still not felt? Thank you.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Artgnan
    Ola. I have 26 years and I am on TRT for steroid abuse and hashimoto. Already tried restart without success. My RT3 is 0.28, and free T3 is 3.80. The relationship is 13. IE I have problem of RT3. I use only the levothyroxine 175mcg. This could be the problem that hinders the benefits of restart and TRT still not felt? Thank you.
    Rt3 issues my ass ..
    People read to much bs on the forums

Ever check you 24 hour cortisol probably fine answer there.

Could be 1001 different things making you feel bad. Majority of time something simple and over looked. Just had case who spend over 250,000 past 10 years with drs. once proper testing was done it was obvious what was wrong. Drs had no clue how to interpret results when answer was starring them in the face all along. Few tweaks in diet and supplement recommendations she feeling better then ever and will eventually get her off disability. She's.too.young.to have to go through this crap ..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need help: Arm Symmetry Problem...
    By Sheesh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:21 PM
  2. post cycle problems
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 11:20 AM
  3. Screen problems w/ BDC Forums
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6