Need help with Semorelin Forte

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

Need help with Semorelin Forte

Can anyone tell me the difference between these two versions of semorelin forte, which is better, and why. I'm taking 1iu a night, or 20 on the insulin needle. I also take 1iu of HCG twice a week and Cyp 100mg once a week. I'm 36 and have been on test and HCG like this for years now with no stopping, and just started the semorelin last month. Semorelin makes me tremendously hungry as soon as I take it. I used to sweat when I first started for about 5 minutes, but that no longer happens. I've posted this 2 x already with zero replies. If no one here knows then is this stuff just a waste of money?

This is the tri blend I use now: SERMORELIN FORTE PLUS (9MG) + GHRP-6 (9MG) + GHRP-2 (9MG)

This is the tri blend another HRT clinic uses: SERMORELIN FORTE (6MG) + GHRP-6 (3MG) + GHRP-2 (15MG)

Getting ready to place new order, so I need to know as soon as possible.

Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by onaivas View Post
    Can anyone tell me the difference between these two versions of semorelin forte, which is better, and why. I'm taking 1iu a night, or 20 on the insulin needle. I also take 1iu of HCG twice a week and Cyp 100mg once a week. I'm 36 and have been on test and HCG like this for years now with no stopping, and just started the semorelin last month. Semorelin makes me tremendously hungry as soon as I take it. I used to sweat when I first started for about 5 minutes, but that no longer happens. I've posted this 2 x already with zero replies. If no one here knows then is this stuff just a waste of money?

This is the tri blend I use now: SERMORELIN FORTE PLUS (9MG) + GHRP-6 (9MG) + GHRP-2 (9MG)

This is the tri blend another HRT clinic uses: SERMORELIN FORTE (6MG) + GHRP-6 (3MG) + GHRP-2 (15MG)

Getting ready to place new order, so I need to know as soon as possible.

Thanks
    You can not mix peptides together it does not work that way in one solution.
    You also need a spiker like CJ1295 wo dac for keep things in a pulsatile state.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

So what this clinic is giving me is useless garbage? It's affecting me. Makes me sweat after the injection, extremely hungry, and often makes my stool watery just after the injection. All three are the only thing i noticed thus far. I've been using 20 on the insulin syringe for almost 1 month.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by onaivas View Post
    So what this clinic is giving me is useless garbage? It's affecting me. Makes me sweat after the injection, extremely hungry, and often makes my stool watery just after the injection. All three are the only thing i noticed thus far. I've been using 20 on the insulin syringe for almost 1 month.
    I have been doing peptides for a long time and been in contact with datsbtru. We have yet to see a combination on a web site which combines them all together in one solution. Now if they are taken seperately in the same syringe then yes it can be done, but not all thrown into one mixture in a single bottle. Honestly GHRP2 is not approved for anything for anti-aging like GHRP-6 so I question if its even legal to be distrubuting it
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Help With Synovex-to-Test
    By sikdogg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 03:14 PM
  2. need help with my routine
    By Zack in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 05:58 PM
  3. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:40 PM
  4. Need help with a transdermal mix....
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 12:03 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM