New to TRT: Extreme Body Hair Growth?

1. Registered User

New to TRT: Extreme Body Hair Growth?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Cool

In my case, as in my fathers, I have relitavely sparse body hair, little on my legs and almost none on my chest, I have a thin beard as well. I have been on TRT for more than 15 years, pills, creams and shots. I am in my late 50's and have never gained a single body hair, nor have I lost a single hair on my head as a result. I believe if you are genetically predisposed to be hairy you will be and visa versa. You may or may not sprout additional hair as you age, as your father and other family members probably have, but I do not believe that exogenous Testosterone will contribute to it, It definately has not in my case. I don't think that it is anything to worry about.
  3. Registered User

Well may be you escaped the Magilla Gorilla curse for now, but anything is possible once you have proper hormone function. So the chances of having own homemade sweater are very highly As long as you are not howling at the full moon you will be fine LOL...

I would be looking for factors which are causing your low T in the first place then condemining your self to TRT when there may be no need to. Too many guys are being put on TRT when they do not need be..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. Registered User

Hmm, thanks. Not sure what else I can do though? Don't want to be stuck relying on it either. I wonder what happens if you just decide to stop taking it..wonder if you can live or you'll eventually literally die since you'll have zero T.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nickname View Post
    Hmm, thanks. Not sure what else I can do though? Don't want to be stuck relying on it either. I wonder what happens if you just decide to stop taking it..wonder if you can live or you'll eventually literally die since you'll have zero T.
    Excessive hair should be least your worries..LOL
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. Registered User

7. Registered User

Not saying it's the top of my worries, it's just the least documented, from what I've found. Most sites talk about all the side effects, besides body hair. Yet I read some posts online and people are talking about getting massive amounts of hair (and then some are getting none). But I'm not a guy who shaves so I'm just wondering how much it can change my apparence since I feel like I have a lot of "potential", haha.
    As long as it does not reduce hair on top of head having your own fur is not bad in the winter time..
  8. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    As long as it does not reduce hair on top of head having your own fur is not bad in the winter time..
    I think this is the first case where where I agree with your intestinal parasite theory. It's a primate parasite that is consuming the host.
  9. Registered User

Yea not saying it's bad, just want to know what other people have experiences, and if it's been a *lot*.
  10. Registered User

Yea not saying it's bad, just want to know what other people have experiences, and if it's been a *lot*.
    If I did not keep my self well groomed. My name would be Chewbacca ...
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Nothing extreme, but I have noticed that my facial hair grows faster and I've noticed some random hairs that I didn't before. Of course, some of that may come from age too. LOL. My wife is a hair stylist and noticed that my hair is getting thicker, which should sound like a great thing, except I have always had a healthy head of hair and now I have to go in 4-5 days earlier to keep it maintained.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is hairloss/body hair growth inevitable?
    By Flay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 09:43 PM
  2. OMG TRT and Body Hair
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:28 PM
  3. TRT and body hair
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 02:38 AM
  4. IGF and Body Hair Growth