Best way to fix sex drive - AnabolicMinds.com

Best way to fix sex drive

1. New Member

Best way to fix sex drive

I took some really crappy Prohormones back in 2008 and have never fully recovered. Its all hit and miss and its very embarrasing as it will die from time to time. What is the best way to get this back? Could I do a hcg/nolvadex only run or would i need steroids to get the testosterone in the right direction. My goal is to just be normal from now on and not need to inject anything after this run..

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Have you had your test levels checked? This should really be the first thing to do rather than jumping on other supps. Unless you have been running other PHs since 2008 I would have thought your libido would have returned to normal since then so this may be more of a psychological issue rather than a physical issue. The results from your test levels will let you know whether this is the case or not.
  3. New Member

Ill post the data tom.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you tried any test boosters, anti-estrogens or serms?
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doug8796 View Post
    I took some really crappy Prohormones back in 2008 and have never fully recovered. Its all hit and miss and its very embarrasing as it will die from time to time. What is the best way to get this back? Could I do a hcg/nolvadex only run or would i need steroids to get the testosterone in the right direction. My goal is to just be normal from now on and not need to inject anything after this run..
    Look at the endorcrine , neurological, immune system, psychological, structural, environmental, life style imbalances then you will find your answer. You need to get your body back in balance from looking at the reason why its out in the first place. May be a clomid challenge with some further investigation would give you more answers. Steroids would shut you down causing more issues. Look at adrenal, thyroid then sex hormones, lifestyle, as your main focus. When dealing with case like this its usually something simple which is holding you back.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DRIVE: The best way to use it
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 12:06 PM
  2. Best way to stack Drive/RPM/Ngorge
    By TheBenMan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:27 PM
  3. Best way to keep gains after a T1 pro cycle?
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:28 PM
  4. Opinions: Best way to train bi's..
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:11 PM