Need a hormone doctor in Orange Country

  1. Registered User
    Crowned's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0

    Need a hormone doctor in Orange Country


    I am currently going to a endrocinologist. I felt like I had low testostrone since febuary or so of this year. Now looking at it I beleive I may have caused it by over training. I had tests done a couple of times and my GP first tested me in march and my T was 290 ng/dl. He thought that was high because the range on the test said 15-70 ng/dl. I kept trying to tell him that was female range, but he was being a jackass. I need to find a doctor who listens and uses logic! Anyways, so I blew him off and then I went to a endrocinologist. He made me do a 24 hour pee test, and he found my testostorne to be at 212 ng/dg. With those levels he said I needed to go on TRT. I am just 27 though and don't want to be on it my whole life, but it may come down to that. I was put on one tube of testim 1%, first I felt great. Then after a few weeks I felt the same or worse. My dermatologist said she did bio-idenitcal horomones so I went to see her. My test results were worse then before, my level of testostorone was 132 ng/dl and my FSH, LH and estrogen where below dectable. She was so scared she wanted me to go to MRI and get a check on my piturary gland. She also upped my dosage of testim to 2 tubes a day. I went to back to my old endocriologist and my tests results were funny again. My testostrone levels were 2873 ng/dl and my FSH was 25.3, estrogen was at 41 pg/dl. He asked me what I was doing and I said another doctor told me to up my dosage to 2 tubes. He told me to get retested in a week and take one tube a day. I would like to see a doctor who can resolve this and hopefully not be a retard. My insurance covers my doctor and medication currently. I would like to find a doctor that takes my insurance HealthNet PPO in the area that is a endocrinologist or hormone specialist.

  2. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Crowned View Post
    I am currently going to a endrocinologist. I felt like I had low testostrone since febuary or so of this year. Now looking at it I beleive I may have caused it by over training. I had tests done a couple of times and my GP first tested me in march and my T was 290 ng/dl. He thought that was high because the range on the test said 15-70 ng/dl. I kept trying to tell him that was female range, but he was being a jackass. I need to find a doctor who listens and uses logic! Anyways, so I blew him off and then I went to a endrocinologist. He made me do a 24 hour pee test, and he found my testostorne to be at 212 ng/dg. With those levels he said I needed to go on TRT. I am just 27 though and don't want to be on it my whole life, but it may come down to that. I was put on one tube of testim 1%, first I felt great. Then after a few weeks I felt the same or worse. My dermatologist said she did bio-idenitcal horomones so I went to see her. My test results were worse then before, my level of testostorone was 132 ng/dl and my FSH, LH and estrogen where below dectable. She was so scared she wanted me to go to MRI and get a check on my piturary gland. She also upped my dosage of testim to 2 tubes a day. I went to back to my old endocriologist and my tests results were funny again. My testostrone levels were 2873 ng/dl and my FSH was 25.3, estrogen was at 41 pg/dl. He asked me what I was doing and I said another doctor told me to up my dosage to 2 tubes. He told me to get retested in a week and take one tube a day. I would like to see a doctor who can resolve this and hopefully not be a retard. My insurance covers my doctor and medication currently. I would like to find a doctor that takes my insurance HealthNet PPO in the area that is a endocrinologist or hormone specialist.
    Got one in New Port Beach...PM me for details
    She looks for root cases and works to get people off HRT if possible through prepping them for restarts.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Registered User
    scotthart's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    FYI, my experience with Holtorff Medical in Torrence was unsatisfactory.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by scotthart View Post
    FYI, my experience with Holtorff Medical in Torrence was unsatisfactory.
    Yes I know of the founder we have had several correspondence on line. Very knowledgeable guy and patient about his work.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Registered User
    JackDaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Yes I know of the founder we have had several correspondence on line. Very knowledgeable guy and patient about his work.
    I think Scott was saying that he did not have a good experience.
  6. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels View Post
    I think Scott was saying that he did not have a good experience.
    As a professional, I am not going to talk smack about other health professionals. . We have our good days and bad days. Some times health professionals start out with good intention, but as their business grows they tend to slack in giving the proper attention to their patient. To have feed back is not a bad thing as some irrational people may precieve it to be. It will only help you grow into a more productive business. Stay humble and do not burn bridges in this profession or it will come back to haunt you.Karmas a real biatch and will come back to slap you in the face and kick you in the nuts if you do not watch it. No matter how big I get I will sacrifice quantity for quality any day. I would prefer 25 people a week and spend time researching to better my self to stay ahead of the game then do 40-50 people going out of my mind. Is worth the extra money? ..HELLLL NO nothing can take a place of keep ones sanity and having a life.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. Registered User
    JackDaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    As a professional, I am not going to talk smack about other health professionals. . We have our good days and bad days. Some times health professionals start out with good intention, but as their business grows they tend to slack in giving the proper attention to their patient. To have feed back is not a bad thing as some irrational people may precieve it to be. It will only help you grow into a more productive business. Stay humble and do not burn bridges in this profession or it will come back to haunt you.Karmas a real biatch and will come back to slap you in the face and kick you in the nuts if you do not watch it. No matter how big I get I will sacrifice quantity for quality any day. I would prefer 25 people a week and spend time researching to better my self to stay ahead of the game then do 40-50 people going out of my mind. Is worth the extra money? ..HELLLL NO nothing can take a place of keep ones sanity and having a life.
    Yeah, the growth model you just described, unfortunately, is most primary care doctors. If blood test results are within range "everything is fine" if not, prescribe medication - NEXT! :/
  8. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels View Post
    Yeah, the growth model you just described, unfortunately, is most primary care doctors. If blood test results are within range "everything is fine" if not, prescribe medication - NEXT! :/
    Since I am not a Dr I do not prescribe, treat or diagnose so I am out of that loop
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. Registered User
    WallyG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    Contact Dr. Walter Yury in Anaheim Ca on La Palma Ave
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need doctor in New Haven
    By Bob Jones in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Doctor in Germany needed
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 04:53 PM
  3. need to get diet in order before new cycle
    By pauly J in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 03:01 PM
  4. Avaiability of gear in other countries....
    By T-Bar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 11:25 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 01:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in