Lift 4 times/week 2 push 2 pull
    Push:
    6 sets 8 ohp
    6 sets 8 dips (forward lean)
    6 sets 8 front plate raises
    6 sets 6 squats
    Pull:
    9 sets 5-8 bor
    6 sets 8 face pull or bent over lateral raises (alternate every other workout)
    6 sets 6 one arm db rows
    6 sets 6 dead lift
    Each lift performed with as much weight as I can handle with perfect form. If my form breaks I drop weight.
    Cardio 3-5 mile elliptical 2 times week (80 min total) and 1 day bball

Current supplements
    Daa multiple times/year
    Erase 2 pre w/o (4 times/week)
    Orange triad
    Oxy omega
    Probiotic
    D3 5000 iu

Have a great doc who is also my friend. I have been talking with him about the clomid research and other options for over a year. In the last four months my energy has been low and my recovery worse. Also have been unable to get rid of layer of fat around the middle which i used to be able to remove with a month or two of strict dieting. Eat clean diet less than 3k calories/day. Drink 2-3 glasses of red wine most nights (included in calorie count). No ed or libido issues. I have lifted weights for 20 years. Always been in good (to my standards) physical shape and followed a healthy diet.
    Doc agreed to start low dose clomid therapy. 12.5 mg m,w,f. Eight weeks will get new labs.
    Current labs
    Total test 555 (348-1197)
    Free test 14.1 (6.8-21.5)
    Tsh 4.9 (.45-4.5). Full thyroid panel ordered
    Lh 5.4 (1.7-8.6)
    Vit d 47 (30-100). Upping d3 to 10,000 iu/day
    He didn't run female panel (thought I was joking ). Will run at 8 wks.

So far one week in. Nuts are sore. Body fat is dropping. Sweating more during work outs. Energy better.

Making this post as I had a tough time finding logs of guys who tried this type of therapy. Goal is to drop body fat. Increase energy.

Plan to update along the way.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Had second round of labs run. 2 calendar months to the day.

Free test 29.9 (6.8-21.5)
    LH 12.0 (1.7-8.6)
    Testosterone 1089 (348-1197)
    Estrone 133 (12-72)
    Tsh 5.9 (.45-4.5)

Overall the numbers reflect how I feel. Better sleep. Better recovery. 2 inches down on waist size. Strength up.

Next steps are lowering E and trying to figure out what is going on with my TSH levels. More testing in 30 days.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by badidea View Post

LH 12.0 (1.7-8.6)
    Estrone 133 (12-72)
    Tsh 5.9 (.45-4.5)

Overall the numbers reflect how I feel. Better sleep. Better recovery. 2 inches down on waist size. Strength up.

Next steps are lowering E and trying to figure out what is going on with my TSH levels. More testing in 30 days.
    Estrone is invalid Essay need e2 levels.
    Dr measuring estrone levels should refresh on proper lab evaluation.
    TSH is indicating thyroid underfunctioning - need further evaluation ...ft3,ft4 rt3 TPO,TGAB
    cut back to may be 12.5 mgs every 3 days..then retest. You are getting a good clinical response so I would suggest to continue on therapy may stretch the dosage out longer.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Going in for those exact test for the thyroid mon morning. Think I am going to go after this one at a time. Gonna take some erase for a month in the meantime until thyroid therapy is developed.

I am very pleased with my response and lab results. This has made my already great life better.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.83%

LH 12.0 (1.7-8.6)
    Estrone 133 (12-72)
    Tsh 5.9 (.45-4.5)

Wow that's great. I'm suffering majorly with low test right now. To be at 1089 would be godly.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Thyroid results indicate hashimotos disease.

TPO 107 ref range 0-34
    TSH 6.2 ref range .45-4.5 (This has climbed from 4.9 2.5 months ago)

Starting synthroid 50 mcg/day
    Meeting with endocrinologist soon......

Happy I have uncovered another issue that I can attack on my journey.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Thyroid results indicate hashimotos disease.

TPO 107 ref range 0-34
    TSH 6.2 ref range .45-4.5 (This has climbed from 4.9 2.5 months ago)

Starting synthroid 50 mcg/day
    Meeting with endocrinologist soon......

Happy I have uncovered another issue that I can attack on my journey.
    Anything over 1.5-2.0 TSH should be further explored and addressed...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

Anything over 1.5-2.0 TSH should be further explored and addressed...
    I just got 2.37 tsh
    1.4 free t4
    3.2 free t3

Also
    See my other thread I just started about being started on androderm patch, please, matrix
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

Curious what your E2 levels are with test that high. I could see 25mg/day of Arimistane doing a body good in conjunction with the clomid.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

I don't have any symptoms of high e. I'm meeting with a highly regarded endo to do a battery of testing next Friday. I'll post my results once I get further along. I am learning this is a long process. I am trying to stay patient and let the testing guide my therapy vs my natural instinct to jump into multiple therapies at once. As matrix has preached and I am slowly learning, you have to dig to get to the core issues.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.02%

Does anyone here see a problem with pushing LH up to 12??? That is highest level I have seen anyone post.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

I'll ask my endo about the lh level at the end of the week. Hadn't thought about a concern with lh being too high. I'll report back when I learn more.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

Quote Originally Posted by badidea
    I'll ask my endo about the lh level at the end of the week. Hadn't thought about a concern with lh being too high. I'll report back when I learn more.
    I recall mine saying That if it's too high thats indicative of a problem. Idk what tho.. It means your pituitary is working too hard to produce the test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Endo wasn't worried about lh levels. Doubled synthroid dose. Did not feel a need for any further testing at this time other than e2 levels with my next labs. Will run labs again in six weeks.

In the meantime I have begun intermittent fasting (6 wks) and following an anti inflammatory diet (2 wks)to help reduce effects of autoimmune disease. Lost 4 lbs and fat around the middle is finally disappearing.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Endo wasn't worried about lh levels. Doubled synthroid dose. Did not feel a need for any further testing at this time other than e2 levels with my next labs. Will run labs again in six weeks.

In the meantime I have begun intermittent fasting (6 wks) and following an anti inflammatory diet (2 wks)to help reduce effects of autoimmune disease. Lost 4 lbs and fat around the middle is finally disappearing.
    Also cut clomid back to thread title. Was 12.5 eod. Now 12.5 m,w,f.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

What Is the anti inflam diet??

I might have rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia.. Or some sort of AI inflammatory disease
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

What Is the anti inflam diet??

I might have rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia.. Or some sort of AI inflammatory disease
    Fibromylagia is a bs diagnosis, metabolic pathway are probably Jammed up resulting in increased inflammation. With out case history it be impossible to tell.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

Fibromylagia is a bs diagnosis, metabolic pathway are probably Jammed up resulting in increased inflammation. With out case history it be impossible to tell.
    Well I've been 100% honest n disclosed everything to my doctors. Im seeing another endo on Tuesday for a 2nd opinion regarding being on TRT at 24. I am HOPING there is some alternative that will not shut me down and hopefully restart my production. As well as the fact that I'm extremely worried about losing fertility.

The biggest issue I have tho is My muscle pain and burning. I know I have an inflamed SI joint, but sometimes the pain is everywhere, up and down my back and into My quads, shoulder blades, calves, arms, ecerywhere... To the pointwhere I just wann be knocked out bc it hurts so bad.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

No red meat, pork,sugar,flour or dairy (with the exception of cheese and yogurt. Also no white rice or pasta. There's a lot of info out there on it. Biggest change I've made has been getting as many fruits/vegetables and healthy fats thru nuts and seeds. I've felt better on it but it may just be that I'm getting a stronger nutrition profile in the foods I've been eating.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

No red meat, pork,sugar,flour or dairy (with the exception of cheese and yogurt. Also no white rice or pasta. There's a lot of info out there on it. Biggest change I've made has been getting as many fruits/vegetables and healthy fats thru nuts and seeds. I've felt better on it but it may just be that I'm getting a stronger nutrition profile in the foods I've been eating.
    O. That's how I've eaten for the last 6 years lol
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Biggest objective is to improve omega 6 ratios. The standard American diet has way too much omega 6 and the thought is by limiting these inflammatory fats you create less gut issues.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

New b/w. only difference between these labs and previous are 100 mcg synthroid ed.

Free test 31.8 (6.8-21.5)
    Total test 1118 (348-1197)
    LH 10.6 (1.7-8.6)
    TSH 1.22 Awesome!
    Estradiol 92.1 (7.6-42.6) yikes!

Ok. Got the thyroid in check. Now to control the E2. Any recommendations on therapy? Matrix or others? Any experiences treating high e2 would be appreciated!
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

New b/w. only difference between these labs and previous are 100 mcg synthroid ed.

Free test 31.8 (6.8-21.5)
    Total test 1118 (348-1197)
    LH 10.6 (1.7-8.6)
    TSH 1.22 Awesome!
    Estradiol 92.1 (7.6-42.6) yikes!

Ok. Got the thyroid in check. Now to control the E2. Any recommendations on therapy? Matrix or others? Any experiences treating high e2 would be appreciated!
    Adding 1/4 tab or 1/2 tab of aromatic every day should.help.then retest
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Thanks matrix.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Thanks matrix. Can't find any info on aromatic. Also, is there a standard quantity of dose?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.78%

How is your energy, mood, libido with those labs? Still on 12.5mg m w f
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Mood is great. Energy is strong. I've never had an issue with libido so strong as always. And yes, I'm still on 12.5 m,w,f. I honestly have no idea why more people aren't doing this. Cheap, tiny pill chip three times a week. No injections or highs/lows. This is legit and works perfectly for me.
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Mood is great. Energy is strong. I've never had an issue with libido so strong as always. And yes, I'm still on 12.5 m,w,f. I honestly have no idea why more people aren't doing this. Cheap, tiny pill chip three times a week. No injections or highs/lows. This is legit and works perfectly for me.
    Why I have been telling people do they really need TRT? You are one of the wise one. Look at the dose barely anything. I have Dr I work with who have patients been on it 6 years and T levels are till in 600-700 on 12.5 mgs m,w,f.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Are most on the boards who are using Clomid getting this from their doc or sourcing it on their own?

I'm not asking for a source--I'm just curious.
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Are most on the boards who are using Clomid getting this from their doc or sourcing it on their own?

I'm not asking for a source--I'm just curious.
    People I am mentioning are under DR supervision.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.78%

How does this all compare to before you treated your thyroid and started Clomid?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Pretty much this. Prior to therapy my energy was low and my recovery worse. Also unable to get rid of layer of fat around the middle which i used to be able to remove with a month or two of strict dieting.
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Pretty much this. Prior to therapy my energy was low and my recovery worse. Also unable to get rid of layer of fat around the middle which i used to be able to remove with a month or two of strict dieting.
    Just be caution of the cramping which can occur with clomid. It may be the fact that the SERM is also working on receptors of the heart as well as the brain. Since I have done a lot of cases with doctors using clomid, there has been a noticeable decrease in cardio vascular endurance in a few.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Interesting. If anything I'd say I've improved a bit but I've always been strong from a cardiovascular standpoint. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. If you have time can you tell me your thoughts on using erase vs a prescribed drug to control e2? I've read there are some unwanted sides from the drugs and most strive to not use long term.
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Drop yogurt. its also dairy ..eat goat if.going to have.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Interesting. If anything I'd say I've improved a bit but I've always been strong from a cardiovascular standpoint. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. If you have time can you tell me your thoughts on using erase vs a prescribed drug to control e2? I've read there are some unwanted sides from the drugs and most strive to not use long term.
    Interested in what Matrix has to say about Erase as well.
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

I have used it in a people.measured before and after e2 serum using 004515 or 4021 standard.testing methods, did not seem to lower e2 in these cases.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

Any other natural ai's worth exploring? Dim, nettle root etc?
  39. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

Any other natural ai's worth exploring? Dim, nettle root etc?
    They can.sometimes raise estrogens
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

I think I'm going to experiment with erase for 60 days and get more blood work. My e2 is in a bad place but no real symptoms, so I'm not concerned with waiting 60 days. Just in case anyone is curious here is my supp list for the next 60 days:
    Vitamins- jarrow formulas tocosorb e, b right b complex, 5000 iu d3
    Omega 3 - solgar wild alaskan salmon full spectrum omega (400 EPA, 360 dha) with 4mg astaxanthin
    Metabolism - 200 mg 7keto dhea, 1000mg raspberry ketones
    Erase 3 pills/day
    Bps endosurge 6 pills/day

Similar Forum Threads

1. BronkAid (12.5mg Doses)
    By jxn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 10:17 PM
  2. Osta-Sarm at 12.5mgs Vs. 25mgs.....???
    By Dr.Lang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 07:26 PM
  3. PerformaStrips VB-12 (5mg/24 Stips) for FREE ?!?!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:59 PM
  4. Proviron 50mg/ED vs Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD ?
    By edwitt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 07:49 PM
  5. PharmaPro's Epi clone with 12.5mg/tab?
    By Ziquor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 03:03 AM