Lift 4 times/week 2 push 2 pull
Push:
6 sets 8 ohp
6 sets 8 dips (forward lean)
6 sets 8 front plate raises
6 sets 6 squats
Pull:
9 sets 5-8 bor
6 sets 8 face pull or bent over lateral raises (alternate every other workout)
6 sets 6 one arm db rows
6 sets 6 dead lift
Each lift performed with as much weight as I can handle with perfect form. If my form breaks I drop weight.
Cardio 3-5 mile elliptical 2 times week (80 min total) and 1 day bball

Current supplements
Daa multiple times/year
Erase 2 pre w/o (4 times/week)
Orange triad
Oxy omega
Probiotic
D3 5000 iu

Have a great doc who is also my friend. I have been talking with him about the clomid research and other options for over a year. In the last four months my energy has been low and my recovery worse. Also have been unable to get rid of layer of fat around the middle which i used to be able to remove with a month or two of strict dieting. Eat clean diet less than 3k calories/day. Drink 2-3 glasses of red wine most nights (included in calorie count). No ed or libido issues. I have lifted weights for 20 years. Always been in good (to my standards) physical shape and followed a healthy diet.
Doc agreed to start low dose clomid therapy. 12.5 mg m,w,f. Eight weeks will get new labs.
Current labs
Total test 555 (348-1197)
Free test 14.1 (6.8-21.5)
Tsh 4.9 (.45-4.5). Full thyroid panel ordered
Lh 5.4 (1.7-8.6)
Vit d 47 (30-100). Upping d3 to 10,000 iu/day
He didn't run female panel (thought I was joking :( ). Will run at 8 wks.

So far one week in. Nuts are sore. Body fat is dropping. Sweating more during work outs. Energy better.

Making this post as I had a tough time finding logs of guys who tried this type of therapy. Goal is to drop body fat. Increase energy.

Plan to update along the way.

badidea

Awards
Had second round of labs run. 2 calendar months to the day.

Free test 29.9 (6.8-21.5)
LH 12.0 (1.7-8.6)
Testosterone 1089 (348-1197)
Estrone 133 (12-72)
Tsh 5.9 (.45-4.5)

Overall the numbers reflect how I feel. Better sleep. Better recovery. 2 inches down on waist size. Strength up.

Next steps are lowering E and trying to figure out what is going on with my TSH levels. More testing in 30 days.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

LH 12.0 (1.7-8.6)
Estrone 133 (12-72)
Tsh 5.9 (.45-4.5)

Overall the numbers reflect how I feel. Better sleep. Better recovery. 2 inches down on waist size. Strength up.

Next steps are lowering E and trying to figure out what is going on with my TSH levels. More testing in 30 days.
Estrone is invalid Essay need e2 levels.
Dr measuring estrone levels should refresh on proper lab evaluation.
TSH is indicating thyroid underfunctioning - need further evaluation ...ft3,ft4 rt3 TPO,TGAB
cut back to may be 12.5 mgs every 3 days..then retest. You are getting a good clinical response so I would suggest to continue on therapy may stretch the dosage out longer.

badidea

Awards
Going in for those exact test for the thyroid mon morning. Think I am going to go after this one at a time. Gonna take some erase for a month in the meantime until thyroid therapy is developed.

I am very pleased with my response and lab results. This has made my already great life better.

mafiozo

Awards

LH 12.0 (1.7-8.6)
Estrone 133 (12-72)
Tsh 5.9 (.45-4.5)

Wow that's great. I'm suffering majorly with low test right now. To be at 1089 would be godly.

badidea

Awards
Thyroid results indicate hashimotos disease.

TPO 107 ref range 0-34
TSH 6.2 ref range .45-4.5 (This has climbed from 4.9 2.5 months ago)

Starting synthroid 50 mcg/day
Meeting with endocrinologist soon......

Happy I have uncovered another issue that I can attack on my journey.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thyroid results indicate hashimotos disease.

TPO 107 ref range 0-34
TSH 6.2 ref range .45-4.5 (This has climbed from 4.9 2.5 months ago)

Starting synthroid 50 mcg/day
Meeting with endocrinologist soon......

Happy I have uncovered another issue that I can attack on my journey.
Anything over 1.5-2.0 TSH should be further explored and addressed...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything over 1.5-2.0 TSH should be further explored and addressed...
I just got 2.37 tsh
1.4 free t4
3.2 free t3

Also
See my other thread I just started about being started on androderm patch, please, matrix

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious what your E2 levels are with test that high. I could see 25mg/day of Arimistane doing a body good in conjunction with the clomid.

badidea

Awards
I don't have any symptoms of high e. I'm meeting with a highly regarded endo to do a battery of testing next Friday. I'll post my results once I get further along. I am learning this is a long process. I am trying to stay patient and let the testing guide my therapy vs my natural instinct to jump into multiple therapies at once. As matrix has preached and I am slowly learning, you have to dig to get to the core issues.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone here see a problem with pushing LH up to 12??? That is highest level I have seen anyone post.

badidea

Awards
I'll ask my endo about the lh level at the end of the week. Hadn't thought about a concern with lh being too high. I'll report back when I learn more.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll ask my endo about the lh level at the end of the week. Hadn't thought about a concern with lh being too high. I'll report back when I learn more.
I recall mine saying That if it's too high thats indicative of a problem. Idk what tho.. It means your pituitary is working too hard to produce the test

badidea

Awards
Endo wasn't worried about lh levels. Doubled synthroid dose. Did not feel a need for any further testing at this time other than e2 levels with my next labs. Will run labs again in six weeks.

In the meantime I have begun intermittent fasting (6 wks) and following an anti inflammatory diet (2 wks)to help reduce effects of autoimmune disease. Lost 4 lbs and fat around the middle is finally disappearing.

badidea

Awards
Endo wasn't worried about lh levels. Doubled synthroid dose. Did not feel a need for any further testing at this time other than e2 levels with my next labs. Will run labs again in six weeks.

In the meantime I have begun intermittent fasting (6 wks) and following an anti inflammatory diet (2 wks)to help reduce effects of autoimmune disease. Lost 4 lbs and fat around the middle is finally disappearing.
Also cut clomid back to thread title. Was 12.5 eod. Now 12.5 m,w,f.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What Is the anti inflam diet??

I might have rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia.. Or some sort of AI inflammatory disease

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What Is the anti inflam diet??

I might have rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia.. Or some sort of AI inflammatory disease
Fibromylagia is a bs diagnosis, metabolic pathway are probably Jammed up resulting in increased inflammation. With out case history it be impossible to tell.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fibromylagia is a bs diagnosis, metabolic pathway are probably Jammed up resulting in increased inflammation. With out case history it be impossible to tell.
Well I've been 100% honest n disclosed everything to my doctors. Im seeing another endo on Tuesday for a 2nd opinion regarding being on TRT at 24. I am HOPING there is some alternative that will not shut me down and hopefully restart my production. As well as the fact that I'm extremely worried about losing fertility.

The biggest issue I have tho is My muscle pain and burning. I know I have an inflamed SI joint, but sometimes the pain is everywhere, up and down my back and into My quads, shoulder blades, calves, arms, ecerywhere... To the pointwhere I just wann be knocked out bc it hurts so bad.

badidea

Awards
No red meat, pork,sugar,flour or dairy (with the exception of cheese and yogurt. Also no white rice or pasta. There's a lot of info out there on it. Biggest change I've made has been getting as many fruits/vegetables and healthy fats thru nuts and seeds. I've felt better on it but it may just be that I'm getting a stronger nutrition profile in the foods I've been eating.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No red meat, pork,sugar,flour or dairy (with the exception of cheese and yogurt. Also no white rice or pasta. There's a lot of info out there on it. Biggest change I've made has been getting as many fruits/vegetables and healthy fats thru nuts and seeds. I've felt better on it but it may just be that I'm getting a stronger nutrition profile in the foods I've been eating.
O. That's how I've eaten for the last 6 years lol

badidea

Awards
Biggest objective is to improve omega 6 ratios. The standard American diet has way too much omega 6 and the thought is by limiting these inflammatory fats you create less gut issues.

badidea

Awards
New b/w. only difference between these labs and previous are 100 mcg synthroid ed.

Free test 31.8 (6.8-21.5)
Total test 1118 (348-1197)
LH 10.6 (1.7-8.6)
TSH 1.22 Awesome!
Estradiol 92.1 (7.6-42.6) yikes!

Ok. Got the thyroid in check. Now to control the E2. Any recommendations on therapy? Matrix or others? Any experiences treating high e2 would be appreciated!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
New b/w. only difference between these labs and previous are 100 mcg synthroid ed.

Free test 31.8 (6.8-21.5)
Total test 1118 (348-1197)
LH 10.6 (1.7-8.6)
TSH 1.22 Awesome!
Estradiol 92.1 (7.6-42.6) yikes!

Ok. Got the thyroid in check. Now to control the E2. Any recommendations on therapy? Matrix or others? Any experiences treating high e2 would be appreciated!
Adding 1/4 tab or 1/2 tab of aromatic every day should.help.then retest

badidea

Awards
Thanks matrix. Can't find any info on aromatic. Also, is there a standard quantity of dose?

acidvoodoo

Awards
How is your energy, mood, libido with those labs? Still on 12.5mg m w f

badidea

Awards
Mood is great. Energy is strong. I've never had an issue with libido so strong as always. And yes, I'm still on 12.5 m,w,f. I honestly have no idea why more people aren't doing this. Cheap, tiny pill chip three times a week. No injections or highs/lows. This is legit and works perfectly for me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Mood is great. Energy is strong. I've never had an issue with libido so strong as always. And yes, I'm still on 12.5 m,w,f. I honestly have no idea why more people aren't doing this. Cheap, tiny pill chip three times a week. No injections or highs/lows. This is legit and works perfectly for me.
Why I have been telling people do they really need TRT? You are one of the wise one. Look at the dose barely anything. I have Dr I work with who have patients been on it 6 years and T levels are till in 600-700 on 12.5 mgs m,w,f.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Are most on the boards who are using Clomid getting this from their doc or sourcing it on their own?

I'm not asking for a source--I'm just curious.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Are most on the boards who are using Clomid getting this from their doc or sourcing it on their own?

I'm not asking for a source--I'm just curious.
People I am mentioning are under DR supervision.

acidvoodoo

Awards
How does this all compare to before you treated your thyroid and started Clomid?

badidea

Awards
Pretty much this. Prior to therapy my energy was low and my recovery worse. Also unable to get rid of layer of fat around the middle which i used to be able to remove with a month or two of strict dieting.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much this. Prior to therapy my energy was low and my recovery worse. Also unable to get rid of layer of fat around the middle which i used to be able to remove with a month or two of strict dieting.
Just be caution of the cramping which can occur with clomid. It may be the fact that the SERM is also working on receptors of the heart as well as the brain. Since I have done a lot of cases with doctors using clomid, there has been a noticeable decrease in cardio vascular endurance in a few.

badidea

Awards
Interesting. If anything I'd say I've improved a bit but I've always been strong from a cardiovascular standpoint. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. If you have time can you tell me your thoughts on using erase vs a prescribed drug to control e2? I've read there are some unwanted sides from the drugs and most strive to not use long term.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Drop yogurt. its also dairy ..eat goat if.going to have.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Interesting. If anything I'd say I've improved a bit but I've always been strong from a cardiovascular standpoint. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. If you have time can you tell me your thoughts on using erase vs a prescribed drug to control e2? I've read there are some unwanted sides from the drugs and most strive to not use long term.
Interested in what Matrix has to say about Erase as well.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have used it in a people.measured before and after e2 serum using 004515 or 4021 standard.testing methods, did not seem to lower e2 in these cases.

badidea

Awards
Any other natural ai's worth exploring? Dim, nettle root etc?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

badidea

Awards
I think I'm going to experiment with erase for 60 days and get more blood work. My e2 is in a bad place but no real symptoms, so I'm not concerned with waiting 60 days. Just in case anyone is curious here is my supp list for the next 60 days:
Vitamins- jarrow formulas tocosorb e, b right b complex, 5000 iu d3
Omega 3 - solgar wild alaskan salmon full spectrum omega (400 EPA, 360 dha) with 4mg astaxanthin
Metabolism - 200 mg 7keto dhea, 1000mg raspberry ketones
Erase 3 pills/day
Bps endosurge 6 pills/day

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to experiment with erase for 60 days and get more blood work. My e2 is in a bad place but no real symptoms, so I'm not concerned with waiting 60 days. Just in case anyone is curious here is my supp list for the next 60 days:
Vitamins- jarrow formulas tocosorb e, b right b complex, 5000 iu d3
Omega 3 - solgar wild alaskan salmon full spectrum omega (400 EPA, 360 dha) with 4mg astaxanthin
Metabolism - 200 mg 7keto dhea, 1000mg raspberry ketones
Erase 3 pills/day
Bps endosurge 6 pills/day
I would get blood at week 3 on 3 pills a day of erase.
TOO many variables you are not going to know what is working...

Spyplane

Awards
Your results have given me hope that my clomid treatment is going to help. I'm going back today to get my results for my 1-week bloods after being on clomid. Glad it is for sure working for someone!

badidea

Awards
For clarification, All the sups I'm taking have been consistent for the previous four months with the exception of erase and endosurge. I'll get bloods in a few weeks to see if there is any impact.

tullemus33

Awards
A very wice move would be to reduce clomid to 2 x 12.5 a week when u react so good... But that is just my opinion... Take it for what it is...

badidea

Awards
A very wice move would be to reduce clomid to 2 x 12.5 a week when u react so good... But that is just my opinion... Take it for what it is...
Are you concerned t levels are too high for long term or are you suggesting results will stay with lower doses?

techlogik

Awards
I would recommend reducing your dosage as one poster suggested to 12.5mg 2x/week before adding more pharma crap and complexities and start really jerking around your hormones even more.

Sketch2000

Awards
I've been on Clomid for about 6 months now.

I've suffered from Low T and ED for years....

Tried everything from Androderm to Androgel - which works great....

But unfortunately due to insurance issues Clomid was not only a better option financially but also beneficial in the fact that it helps your body make testosterone naturally therefore not shutting your system down like Androgel or Androderm would.

I've had labs done every 2 months as I was initially started on a very high dose (50mg).

I am now using 12.5 mg EOD.

Your labs look great - WOW - your total test is amazing. Mine will never get that high. Its the free test thats important though. And mine seems to be in the right place.

As for thyroid. I have thyroid disease in my family and have subclinical hyperthyroidism. It consists of a slightly low TSH nothing else (all the other thyroid hormones are normal). Endocrinologists do not treat this - as its not worth the hassle (the drug to raise the TSH would do more harm than good) and that's after seeing more than a few endocrinologist.

I think Clomid is a very good option for TRT. And although its not "officially TRT" all the studies done on it indicate it not only helps with PCT but also with people who have abused AAS and have had a total shutdown....

Sketch

techlogik

Awards
Going to pile on top of what the poster above said.

I truly think for people that are idiopathic secondary, a SERM is the best way to go. Nature is best.

I'm hoping androxal/enclomiphene is approved by the FDA and they work out any other legal issues they have. Long-term use of this drug, and many SERMS is well proven with very little/few side effects at lower dosages.

I've been testing Torem and now a combo of Torem/Clomid to see my response and doing lab work.

I haven't felt better in years having natural LH producing Test than any transdermal/injection and so forth over the past 5yrs going this method.

YMMV

nomadicone

Awards
Great post showing the effectiveness of SERMs