Will Arimidex return prostate to normal?
- 07-25-2012, 10:53 PM
- 07-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Again, it sounds like I am plugging stinging nettle- and I guess I am. It is known to help with prostate enlargement and increase your piss flow. Do some studying on it.
07-25-2012, 11:59 PM
07-26-2012, 01:29 AM
07-26-2012, 10:18 AM
07-29-2012, 03:20 AM
07-29-2012, 03:24 AM
Their evidence is that BPH is caused by blood flow issues. It makes a lot of sense but I'd like to see their results reproduced by someone else.
07-29-2012, 11:19 AM
07-30-2012, 01:01 AM
whole 10.2 seconds to google LOL
07-30-2012, 05:07 AM
Dihydrotestosterone is also a key component of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
More test= more things 5-alpha reductase can turn into Dihydrotestosterone.
07-30-2012, 08:14 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By horizons in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-07-2010, 08:28 PM
- By clint3612 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2010, 02:33 PM
- By qwerty33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-25-2009, 02:29 AM
- By nattyHST in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 04-21-2006, 05:10 PM
- By mikeblasting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-20-2005, 05:01 PM