Using AI to counteract aging free T

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

Using AI to counteract aging free T

Can anyone tell me why it is not common to simply take an aromatase inhibitor to counteract the natural increase in aromatase enzyme during the early years of dropping free T that comes naturally with aging?

I am 35 and have much lower libido than I did a few years ago. I also seem to exhibit all the classic symptoms of low T. Likewise, I have all the classic changes of my bosy that are associated with increasing estrogen/aromatase. My T tests fine. It makes me wonder if I could just lower aromatase it wouldn't have the same effect as turing back the clock to when I did not have these symptoms (ie my aromatase was lower).

Please correct me if my premise is flawed. My notion is that our free T starts to drop with aging first largely as a result of aromatase levels increasing. Therefore, it seems logical to me that a key to extending one's youth free-T-wise, would be to keep aromatase levels low as when younger. I wonder, then, if it would be a good idea for me to consider some kind of treatment with regular low-level doseage of an AI.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by vkg1
    Can anyone tell me why it is not common to simply take an aromatase inhibitor to counteract the natural increase in aromatase enzyme during the early years of dropping free T that comes naturally with aging?

I am 35 and have much lower libido than I did a few years ago. I also seem to exhibit all the classic symptoms of low T. Likewise, I have all the classic changes of my bosy that are associated with increasing estrogen/aromatase. My T tests fine. It makes me wonder if I could just lower aromatase it wouldn't have the same effect as turing back the clock to when I did not have these symptoms (ie my aromatase was lower).

Please correct me if my premise is flawed. My notion is that our free T starts to drop with aging first largely as a result of aromatase levels increasing. Therefore, it seems logical to me that a key to extending one's youth free-T-wise, would be to keep aromatase levels low as when younger. I wonder, then, if it would be a good idea for me to consider some kind of treatment with regular low-level doseage of an AI.
    Need.to.find out why and what may be causing it other wise it.may come.back and bite you in the arse
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

I mostly meant men in general who would like to retain the free T levels of their youth longer. On average, as men start to hit around 30 or so, their free T levels start to decline in parallel with increasing aromatase levels.

Are there any theoretical reasons why this couldn't simply be counteracted, if individuals were so inclined, via use of AIs?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.8%

Quote Originally Posted by vkg1 View Post
    I mostly meant men in general who would like to retain the free T levels of their youth longer. On average, as men start to hit around 30 or so, their free T levels start to decline in parallel with increasing aromatase levels.

Are there any theoretical reasons why this couldn't simply be counteracted, if individuals were so inclined, via use of AIs?
    Ever wondered why estrogen is high to begin with?
    You def brought a valid point and you def on the right track.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good AI to use?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 11:55 PM
  2. AI To use?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:14 PM
  3. Which AI to use?
    By nycboy80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 08:58 PM
  4. how to use AI and reversitol together?
    By Massbulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 12:50 PM
  5. Best AI to use on this cycle
    By mercedesdd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 11:33 PM