At home cortisol test
- 07-02-2012, 09:35 PM
- 07-02-2012, 10:09 PM
I did salivary cortisol testing through Labcorp and it was take home; done through my doc and covered by insurance.Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
07-02-2012, 10:52 PM
If the.person has insurance i.run neuroscience expanded neuro/adrenal profile. Shows me alot of.valuable information about the.person.Originally Posted by stick75
07-02-2012, 11:01 PM
I have insurance. But I would rather just spend $100 and order it online. I don't want to wait on a doctors appointment, have to convince him that I need the test. Then convince the insurance company that they should cover the test.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cgoode in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-27-2009, 11:00 AM
- By Ziquor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2008, 08:23 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2006, 10:14 AM
- By pcn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2004, 09:31 PM
- By crazypete in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2003, 08:17 AM