Is there anything OTC that can lower E2 (estradiol)? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is there anything OTC that can lower E2 (estradiol)?

  1. mcr
    mcr is offline
    New Member
    mcr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    Is there anything OTC that can lower E2 (estradiol)?


    I take pregabalin and finasteride, and they pushed my E2 too high, which caused me to develop gyno. I'd like to avoid taking something like Tamoxifen for this.

    Is there anything out there that's proven to lower E2 safely?

    Thank you.

  2. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mcr
    I take pregabalin and finasteride, and they pushed my E2 too high, which caused me to develop gyno. I'd like to avoid taking something like Tamoxifen for this.

    Is there anything out there that's proven to lower E2 safely?

    Thank you.
    Your messing with fire..and asking for trouble. Im dealing with multiple guys having issues from.fina which are not pretty when you have grown men crying in.your office.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. mcr
    mcr is offline
    New Member
    mcr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    Are you talking about sexual side effects, stuff like that? Doesn't matter much to the majority of guys to be honest. You are aware that 75-80% of women are overweight or obese, right? Only 1 in 5 men is gonna have to worry about having a sex life.

    So about that E2, any way to lower it?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    troyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    27

    Reputation

    You have a good point. Many married men can't get their wives interested in sex because many women don't care about sex.
  5. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,944
    Rep Power
    177786

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You have gyno, that is where Letro comes in man.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. mcr
    mcr is offline
    New Member
    mcr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    How does tamoxifen compare with erase pro? Is there any danger in taking tamox?
  7. mcr
    mcr is offline
    New Member
    mcr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    bump
  8. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by troyk View Post
    You have a good point. Many married men can't get their wives interested in sex because many women don't care about sex.
    Thats because they are more out of balanced then guys are LOL No pun intended, but its true when they reach that transitional period in life. Trust me I have dealt with numerous with them in the past when working on Dr's cases. Once you get them properly balanced, I hear the same compliant. They are all raring to go then their man is not. So they both end up coming in for a tune up LOL. When women do not want sex they will do it for other reasons. With holding is a common sign something needs to be evaluate with the communication between the couple. Its just not all about hormones like people think, Its usually more to the story.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. mcr
    mcr is offline
    New Member
    mcr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    There are no more women left. Only 20% are slender. THERE IS NO LONGER SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE.

    So about that tamox, any danger in taking it?
  10. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mcr
    There are no more women left. Only 20% are slender. THERE IS NO LONGER SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE.

    So about that tamox, any danger in taking it?
    Then.you find a.girl who is 7 on looks with good head , good.heart and not a nut Job then turn her into a 9 or 10 looks who.wants.to.live a healthy lifestyle. .what i did ... :0) btw with that attitude you.will be a lonely old.man with sand paper.for hands..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  11. mcr
    mcr is offline
    New Member
    mcr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Then.you find a.girl who is 7 on looks with good head , good.heart and not a nut Job then turn her into a 9 or 10 looks who.wants.to.live a healthy lifestyle. .what i did ... :0) btw with that attitude you.will be a lonely old.man with sand paper.for hands..
    I don't understand your reasoning. Only 1 out of 5 women isn't overweight or obese. As far as facial beauty, this includes the 1s, 2s etc all the way to the 10s. If you want a woman who is fit AND has a 7+ face, you're aiming for 1 in 20. This has nothing to do with my attitude; it's a statistical fact. It's math.

    At any given time in America, only 1 out of 5 men has a fit woman, therefore there is a shortage that is unprecedented and we cannot even begin to guess how this will end.

    These things are not my thoughts or ideas or interpretations. These are statistical and mathematical facts.
  12. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mcr
    I don't understand your reasoning. Only 1 out of 5 women isn't overweight or obese. As far as facial beauty, this includes the 1s, 2s etc all the way to the 10s. If you want a woman who is fit AND has a 7+ face, you're aiming for 1 in 20. This has nothing to do with my attitude; it's a statistical fact. It's math.

    At any given time in America, only 1 out of 5 men has a fit woman, therefore there is a shortage that is unprecedented and we cannot even begin to guess how this will end.

    These things are not my thoughts or ideas or interpretations. These are statistical and mathematical facts.
    Beauty is in.the.eye.of.the.beholder..So me.guys get.off.on.pregnant chicks . Majority of.the.ones who are 10 are nut jobs. Lol
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  13. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    148207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I don't know if anyone mentioned it as I only skimmed the thread, but for people who have E2 issues, it helps to take a lot of zinc daily.

    I take aromasin for E2, but when I remember to take zinc/ZMK, I can really tell the difference, especially with morning wood which I think is a positive sign of it working.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  14. mcr
    mcr is offline
    New Member
    mcr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Beauty is in.the.eye.of.the.beholder..So me.guys get.off.on.pregnant chicks . Majority of.the.ones who are 10 are nut jobs. Lol
    Come on man you're a doctor. You cannot tell me that having 80% fat chicks and 20% slim chicks in a society is normal. It's an extinction-level event. It's the equivalent of nuclear bomb. I also don't buy the different strokes for different folks. Most people want a woman just like the one in your profile pic. No one prefers a fatty to a hottie. The exceptions are too few to mention.

    Now about my E2:

    - Can high E2 cause facial swelling, as far as you know?
    - Should I take Erase Pro or Tamoxifen?
  15. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mcr

    Come on man you're a doctor. You cannot tell me that having 80% fat chicks and 20% slim chicks in a society is normal. It's an extinction-level event. It's the equivalent of nuclear bomb. I also don't buy the different strokes for different folks. Most people want a woman just like the one in your profile pic. No one prefers a fatty to a hottie. The exceptions are too few to mention.

    Now about my E2:

    - Can high E2 cause facial swelling, as far as you know?
    - Should I take Erase Pro or Tamoxifen?
    First of all.i.am.not a Dr, I educate them or help them.on cases or.issues they.may have.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mcr View Post
    I don't understand your reasoning. Only 1 out of 5 women isn't overweight or obese. As far as facial beauty, this includes the 1s, 2s etc all the way to the 10s. If you want a woman who is fit AND has a 7+ face, you're aiming for 1 in 20. This has nothing to do with my attitude; it's a statistical fact. It's math.

    At any given time in America, only 1 out of 5 men has a fit woman, therefore there is a shortage that is unprecedented and we cannot even begin to guess how this will end.

    These things are not my thoughts or ideas or interpretations. These are statistical and mathematical facts.
    How is there a shortage? The number of fit men is no different.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. New Member
    holysnikey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    90

    Reputation

    I don't know where you are getting your stats but you are wrong. 35.7% of Adult Americans are obese from 2009 - 2010 which translates to 35.5% of males over 20 and 35.8% of females over 20. I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts but its on the CDC website. Just Google "Obesity level of America" and it should be the top one by the CDC

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  18. New Member
    BeBig22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    1392

    Reputation

    resveratrol
  19. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by holysnikey View Post
    I don't know where you are getting your stats but you are wrong. 35.7% of Adult Americans are obese from 2009 - 2010 which translates to 35.5% of males over 20 and 35.8% of females over 20. I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts but its on the CDC website. Just Google "Obesity level of America" and it should be the top one by the CDC

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Ok thread hoars time to get back on track on original OP
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  20. New Member
    vkg1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    I second resveratrol. Anyone here have numbers on just how effective it is? Anyway, as far as I have found, it's the main OTC thing you can take every day without cycling and also it has a large number of other more general health benefits.
  21. New Member
    holysnikey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    90

    Reputation

    Haha I'm just saying because he made a big deal about not needing sex because most women are fat. But back OT I wouldn't really take any OTC products for E2 because most aren't meant for non-cycling. They aren't regulated or anything so each dose can be different which may not be a big deal for a guy just trying to get rid of symptoms from PH or AAS but isn't acceptable for long term medical control. Go to a trusted doctor and/or endo who will know what they are doing.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  22. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,247
    Rep Power
    788612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Get yourself some Formeron. Its a transdermal formestane. Itll lower estrogen and is also a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so itll further surpress DHT.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  23. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Get yourself some Formeron. Its a transdermal formestane. Itll lower estrogen and is also a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so itll further surpress DHT.
    I am handling peoples e2 levels by looking at alteration is liver pathways on phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification along with if there genetic factors which may be hidden which I found on my self and working to correct.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is there anything like the old activate extreme?
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 11:41 AM
  2. Is there a good way to lower DHT?
    By nycjimi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 11:56 PM
  3. Is there any Transdermal that is cheap?
    By xjmj15x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 11:07 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 07:44 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in