new test results wft!!!!!! help please

  1. New Member
    umpalumpa1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.81%

    Exclamation new test results wft!!!!!! help please


    hi guys

    went for a blood test last friday week 8 on nebido

    i tested for t and e2

    my test came back at 8.3nmol/l wtf on week 8 wtf would it be like at week 12? told doc this and they goingto give me every 8 weeks now

    did have tested at week 4 came back at 24.9 thats a big drop in 4 weeks.


    bit confused about e2 levels

    i asked for e2 levels to be tested

    they came back at (99) i asked doc range but didnt seem to be clued up he said 0 to 90 mine were 99 so were does that leave me are they high or low? what would 99 work out if it was a sentive test?

    just a little confused on this 99 for e2 levels?

    i am from uk so not a good start testing here is wannk

    hope u guys can help

    thanks

  2. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    hi guys

    went for a blood test last friday week 8 on nebido

    i tested for t and e2

    my test came back at 8.3nmol/l wtf on week 8 wtf would it be like at week 12? told doc this and they goingto give me every 8 weeks now

    did have tested at week 4 came back at 24.9 thats a big drop in 4 weeks.


    bit confused about e2 levels

    i asked for e2 levels to be tested

    they came back at (99) i asked doc range but didnt seem to be clued up he said 0 to 90 mine were 99 so were does that leave me are they high or low? what would 99 work out if it was a sentive test?

    just a little confused on this 99 for e2 levels?

    i am from uk so not a good start testing here is wannk

    hope u guys can help

    thanks
    Current symptoms will dictate, one only uses lab testing as a diagnostic tool
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    umpalumpa1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Current symptoms will dictate, one only uses lab testing as a diagnostic tool

    well from week 5 i started to feel like crap.......
    so guess my t was going to low and was getting worse etc......

    all symtopms of low t etc.....

    but can u help with my e2 levels they came back at 99 is this high?

    what would be 99 in usa ?

    thanks
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    umpalumpa1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    well from week 5 i started to feel like crap.......
    so guess my t was going to low and was getting worse etc......

    all symtopms of low t etc.....

    but can u help with my e2 levels they came back at 99 is this high?

    what would be 99 in usa ?

    thanks

    just being doing a little research

    so if my e2 levels were 99 to convert them to use usa i have to divide them by 3.67?

    so my e2 would be 27 in usa?

    is this right?
  5. New Member
    umpalumpa1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    just being doing a little research

    so if my e2 levels were 99 to convert them to use usa i have to divide them by 3.67?

    so my e2 would be 27 in usa?

    is this right?

    i belive the uk test e2 like this

    99pmol/l

    so in usa it would be 27pg/ml?
  6. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981

    i belive the uk test e2 like this

    99pmol/l

    so in usa it would be 27pg/ml?
    There could be some other factors coming.into.play such as thyroid and adrenal.imbalances which should have bee. Addressed first which now being revealed.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. New Member
    umpalumpa1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.81%

    yes there could be but am i right with the e2 conversion?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. tren/test best pct???? help please!
    By rjp643 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 06:10 PM
  2. tren/test best pct???? help please!
    By rjp643 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 01:56 AM
  3. Brand new to Test cycle... some help please
    By Hessian in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:41 PM
  4. THYROID test result rewiev help
    By prdelka in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 06:52 PM
  5. 27yrs old test levels 247 help please
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 12:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in