Gynecomastia surgery?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

Gynecomastia surgery?

Has anyone had or heard anything about the gynecomastia surgery that Dr. John performs on patients. I only could find one person ("Bob") that posted anything about the surgery, and his posts were positive. I am strongly considering getting this procedure done, however would like to hear if anyone has had any success/problems with the procedure. Since I am debating on scheduling this procedure within the next couple of weeks, your responses are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by baller1013
    Has anyone had or heard anything about the gynecomastia surgery that Dr. John performs on patients. I only could find one person ("Bob") that posted anything about the surgery, and his posts were positive. I am strongly considering getting this procedure done, however would like to hear if anyone has had any success/problems with the procedure. Since I am debating on scheduling this procedure within the next couple of weeks, your responses are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
    Make a lists of questions, call and ask.them..you.have right to know about the procedure. Sure they have some one there who could answer or call you back. I know if i was going to drop over $ 1500 or more on a procedures i want.to know details. I.know fitness competitors who will goto 4-5 different surgeons before deciding ..
    Call and ask if they will give you a 15-30 minutes consultation.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gynecomastia surgery gone wrong...
    By jdhil90 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 06:58 PM
  2. gynecomastia surgery experience and healing
    By starting1 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 07:08 AM
  3. My Gynecomastia Surgery Video
    By mjhill in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 08:07 PM
  4. questions about gynecomastia surgery?
    By friction515 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 05:01 PM