pcgamer or matrix,or any one good with ai's? - AnabolicMinds.com

pcgamer or matrix,or any one good with ai's?

  1. New Member
    umpalumpa1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    pcgamer or matrix,or any one good with ai's?


    hi guys try to keep short and simple


    i am on nebido every 12 weeks

    Had first shot felt and was ok for two weeks then started wearing off,
    Then had booster at week 6,started to feel good again but at week 2 had little sore nipple for a day or 2 guess t was spiking then felt good for a week,then i started to get really bad back acne

    sex drive was ok but from about week 4 i started to loose my mojo any seems so be getting worse last weekend i had a little drink cider and brandy,when woke up next day i had sore nipples iam now on week 7 of nebido
    i am gussing my e2 is high?

    i know your going to say go for blood but from uk cant have blood just like they and it very hard here and doubt they will test e2,but it is worth a try
    i have some aromasin, i took 12.5mg sunday night and i have took 6.2 mg tusday so far my nipples dont seem sensitive know more,

    i do not want to go to high on dose straight away i was thinking 6.2mg evry 3.5 days?

    can any of u guys help me get my mojo back or morning wood....

    which way should i turn stop ai or try ai at what dose?

    thanks

  2. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    hi guys try to keep short and simple


    i am on nebido every 12 weeks

    Had first shot felt and was ok for two weeks then started wearing off,
    Then had booster at week 6,started to feel good again but at week 2 had little sore nipple for a day or 2 guess t was spiking then felt good for a week,then i started to get really bad back acne

    sex drive was ok but from about week 4 i started to loose my mojo any seems so be getting worse last weekend i had a little drink cider and brandy,when woke up next day i had sore nipples iam now on week 7 of nebido
    i am gussing my e2 is high?

    i know your going to say go for blood but from uk cant have blood just like they and it very hard here and doubt they will test e2,but it is worth a try
    i have some aromasin, i took 12.5mg sunday night and i have took 6.2 mg tusday so far my nipples dont seem sensitive know more,

    i do not want to go to high on dose straight away i was thinking 6.2mg evry 3.5 days?

    can any of u guys help me get my mojo back or morning wood....

    which way should i turn stop ai or try ai at what dose?

    thanks
    Should be easy to manipulate since your testosrerone should be more stable then ups and downs. Test after 2 weeks on AI
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    umpalumpa1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Should be easy to manipulate since your testosrerone should be more stable then ups and downs. Test after 2 years.


    sorry not with u

    are u saying keep on nebido and aromisin 6.mg every 3.5 days and get tested in 2 years?
    not quite with u?

    sorry if being dumb
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    sorry



    sorry not with u

    are u saying keep on nebido and aromisin 6.mg every 3.5 days and get tested in 2 years?
    not quite with u?

    sorry if being dumb
    2-3 weeks
    iphone issues
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. New Member
    umpalumpa1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    2-3 weeks
    iphone issues

    but is 6.2mg every 3.5 days a ok dose matrix?

    or would 6.2 mg every other day be better or every 3 days?

    never used aromasin

    what seems to be the usaul dose for it on trt?


    thanks
  6. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    but is 6.2mg every 3.5 days a ok dose matrix?

    or would 6.2 mg every other day be better or every 3 days?

    never used aromasin

    what seems to be the usaul dose for it on trt?


    thanks
    Thats the general starting point
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. matrix could u help please?
    By umpalumpa1981 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 06:43 PM
  2. Ibe Matrix Yea!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:03 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 10:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in