arimidex estrogen rebound - AnabolicMinds.com

arimidex estrogen rebound

1. Advanced Member

arimidex estrogen rebound

i have stopped the arimidex because of insurance reasons..im starting to blow up like a fish..what should i do to stop the rebound effect..alcohol, sugar are on the hit list..think something like erase would stop this?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm no doctor, but I only take Erase with my TRT and couldn't be leaner.
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I'm no doctor, but I only take Erase with my TRT and couldn't be leaner.
    you take erase everyday? how many caps?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

2 - 3
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj
    2 - 3
    2-3 seems to be the sweat spot
    I have a few people on hrt soon to be tested on erase..interesting to see results ..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I mentioned before that a couple guys I work with use it with TRT and are shredded. Obviously, this is only a small factor, but they love it. I've taken it in the past and experienced great results, mainly high libido and drying effect. 3 used to be too many for me and I had to double my fish oil because my elbows and knees would ache, but I can take 3 with no problem now.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FYI, PES just sent their insider newsletter out. Buy one Erase Pro get two bottles Alpha T2 free.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Months ago I found a combo of erase and endosurge for $29 and bought them out. I am stocked for a long time. lol
  9. Elite Member

For a person taking 1/4 tab aromasin spaced out about every day would = how many erase approxtomateily?
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.

I am in trt and was taking 2-3 erase/ day. It seemed to be helping with the water and bloat. My Endo called last week and wants me to get tested on Friday of this week. I immediately stopped taking the erase. I am starting to blow up again. This is particularly frustrating because I am on a fairly disciplined 2-2.5 k calorie diet. It is hard to believe that the extra inch around my waist is just water. Would the extra waist diameter be from estro induced fat gain even at maintence or below cals? I am also wondering if I am going to test false high because I will have only been off the erase for 10 days. Will be interested to see the effect of erase trt patients that are actively dosing.
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice 58 View Post
    I am in trt and was taking 2-3 erase/ day. It seemed to be helping with the water and bloat. My Endo called last week and wants me to get tested on Friday of this week. I immediately stopped taking the erase. I am starting to blow up again. This is particularly frustrating because I am on a fairly disciplined 2-2.5 k calorie diet. It is hard to believe that the extra inch around my waist is just water. Would the extra waist diameter be from estro induced fat gain even at maintence or below cals? I am also wondering if I am going to test false high because I will have only been off the erase for 10 days. Will be interested to see the effect of erase trt patients that are actively dosing.
    Number one rule IF IT AINT BROKE DO NOT FIX IT.
    Do not change any supplements which will affect hormonal levels before the test. Again common sense...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

Number one rule IF IT AINT BROKE DO NOT FIX IT.
    Do not change any supplements which will affect hormonal levels before the test. Again common sense...
    I am new to test cyp. Been in gels and payches for the last 2 years. Very afraid that the Endo is going to be satisfied at the low end of the range regardless of how I feel. As such, I am taking precautions to not inflate my test level with OTC supplements. I should have just dealt with the estro sides and abstained from the erase until final t dose is determined.

So I would say its still broke, if it was fixed, I'd be ok
  13. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice 58

I am new to test cyp. Been in gels and payches for the last 2 years. Very afraid that the Endo is going to be satisfied at the low end of the range regardless of how I feel. As such, I am taking precautions to not inflate my test level with OTC supplements. I should have just dealt with the estro sides and abstained from the erase until final t dose is determined.

So I would say its still broke, if it was fixed, I'd be ok
    Then you.need to.look.out side hormones to.other areas or get with a.good medical professional who.will. I never alter what Drs are doing i.just complement it making it.more.effective. I will give feed back on current therapy for.person to discuss options to Dr..
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    For a person taking 1/4 tab aromasin spaced out about every day would = how many erase approxtomateily?
    I'm not sure, doing a lot of looking around, Erase is pretty popular with guys running cycles and going into PCT. I'm not overly familiar with AIs, but I know that Erase is some powerful stuff. To feel a noticeable drying effect difference from 2 pills to 3 (which reading the supplement forum and other forums, many people can't tolerate), is remarkable for an OTC.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

Then you.need to.look.out side hormones to.other areas or get with a.good medical professional who.will. I never alter what Drs are doing i.just complement it making it.more.effective. I will give feed back on current therapy for.person to discuss options to Dr..
    So you wouldn't augment trt with an OTC ai at all? Endo is against even checking estradiol, no hope at all of getting a medically monitored rx ai. I am doing what I can to cover my bases.

Pm me if you know a better Endo in the Hartford ct area. If not, I believe my only option is to do the best I can with what I have available.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice 58 View Post
    So you wouldn't augment trt with an OTC ai at all? Endo is against even checking estradiol, no hope at all of getting a medically monitored rx ai. I am doing what I can to cover my bases.

Pm me if you know a better Endo in the Hartford ct area. If not, I believe my only option is to do the best I can with what I have available.
    I read Matrix's comment as saying that taking an OTC is fine, as you aren't altering the therapy, just complimenting it.
  17. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I read Matrix's comment as saying that taking an OTC is fine, as you aren't altering the therapy, just complimenting it.
    Correct,
    It may be other issues out side of hormones which may be causing your symptoms is what I am saying. Use what you have access to but need to look at the contributing factors to why. One would be surprised how many guys e2 can be cut in half by making simple modifcation to lifestyles, and other areas of health. Use OTC to complement if do not have access, but in some cases it may be acting as a bandaid effect.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arimidex, estrogen rebound???
    By 1Love808 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 02:42 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 09:05 PM
  3. estrogen, gyno, and arimidex questions
    By fujimi442 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 10:23 PM