1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Answers

interesting,alot of docs aren't even up to date on their treatment options for patients. I am 34 and have had prostatitis for 10 years now. One urologist put me on testosterone (because my test was in the gutter) and a more renowned uro wanted to put me on anti-DHT meds. totally different approaches.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    interesting,alot of docs aren't even up to date on their treatment options for patients. I am 34 and have had prostatitis for 10 years now. One urologist put me on testosterone (because my test was in the gutter) and a more renowned uro wanted to put me on anti-DHT meds. totally different approaches.
    As of recent, I'm starting to think E2 is more responsible for prostatitis than DHT. I had it last year and it was bad, 4 days with a catheter tube. Logically speaking, DHT seems like the culprit, but more and more doctors are targeting E2 levels. One problem is it's hard to really know what's going on with the prostrate. PSA is basically worthless. My doctor has me on Flowmax and BP medication. So far it's controlling any symptoms. But by limiting DHT you might as well stop the testosterone.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i believe and i forget where i read it. dht, even high dht good for prostate. high dht + high e2= bad news for the prostate.

im sure matrix may have a little lore info on this subect
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I had a case where guys psa was near 5 his Dr wanted to get his prostate biosopy done and whole nine. He was 35 years old. I dug spittle.further found.out he was a cop. I.asked.him what he did for a job. He rode around on bike 6-8 hours a day. Luckily his vacation was coming up and told.him.no bike riding for 5 days prior psa. Resuktss came back. 9. His psa was elevated from.inflammatory response from riding bike and digital was slightly enlarges from his report. Even having sex 24 hours before can effect it.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. i'm new, looking for some info please
    By YuriCzar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Looking for Info
    By mondugal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 11:27 PM
  3. JW ~ need more info
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements