my trt so far some info and advice so far please - AnabolicMinds.com

my trt so far some info and advice so far please

1. New Member

my trt so far some info and advice so far please

hi guys

endo has put me on nebido for trt

had first injection on the 2nd of april 3 weeks ago today and i am haven a 2nd booster one in 3 weeks then 1 every 12 weeks

so far i cant say a massive in improvement of yet

I did feel more clear headed and have alot more energy
    my mood seems to being getting better i would say about 3 or 4 days after haven injection i would feel like smiling for the first time over nuffin would just smile what was nice .......

i am keeping a daily diary of how i feel each day etc....

my libido has not really changed when i had sex the first time i had very much penis sensitvity and did not last long
    2nd time got better etc....
    last time i done it i really enjoyed it and my penis was nice and hard and lasted lot more longer which was nice ...

But i would say for about 4 to 5 days now i have been getting a low back pain in mornings and very sensitive (sore) nipples and a little puffy which i guessing my estrogen levels are rising or are very high as been on nibedo for 15 days today i am sure it peaks at 10 to what ever days so guess my estrogens levels are high?

what should i do about this ride it out and hopefull they drop now while t;s drop?
    As iam due a other injection in 3 weeks what will put my estro back up again while t's rises again etc....

as i do not want to start growing breasts last thing i want....

i am due to have a blood test straight after 2nd injection i belive which is only going to test for test only not e,

based in uk ,gettin blood done it very hard etc.....

i am guess at more my endo is trying to get my t level right before doing full blood etc...

what would u guys do?

ride it out?
    or ask for arimidex?

some help would be great please
    thanks

2. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    hi guys

endo has put me on nebido for trt

had first injection on the 2nd of april 3 weeks ago today and i am haven a 2nd booster one in 3 weeks then 1 every 12 weeks

so far i cant say a massive in improvement of yet

I did feel more clear headed and have alot more energy
    my mood seems to being getting better i would say about 3 or 4 days after haven injection i would feel like smiling for the first time over nuffin would just smile what was nice .......

i am keeping a daily diary of how i feel each day etc....

my libido has not really changed when i had sex the first time i had very much penis sensitvity and did not last long
    2nd time got better etc....
    last time i done it i really enjoyed it and my penis was nice and hard and lasted lot more longer which was nice ...

But i would say for about 4 to 5 days now i have been getting a low back pain in mornings and very sensitive (sore) nipples and a little puffy which i guessing my estrogen levels are rising or are very high as been on nibedo for 15 days today i am sure it peaks at 10 to what ever days so guess my estrogens levels are high?

what should i do about this ride it out and hopefull they drop now while t;s drop?
    As iam due a other injection in 3 weeks what will put my estro back up again while t's rises again etc....

as i do not want to start growing breasts last thing i want....

i am due to have a blood test straight after 2nd injection i belive which is only going to test for test only not e,

based in uk ,gettin blood done it very hard etc.....

i am guess at more my endo is trying to get my t level right before doing full blood etc...

what would u guys do?

ride it out?
    or ask for arimidex?

some help would be great please
    thanks
    Nebo is too new and e2 modulation should be alot easier since the testosterone is more constant levels. I would say these work similar to pellets in many ways. As people know I am not for the jumping on the needle right away with out looking for why you need it in the first place. As our environment, lifestyles,and eating habits get worse people will be suffering more from hormonal imbalances. Instead of addressing the cause TRT may be masking these or giving the person permission to continue to do what is potentially doing harm in the first place. I see if so many times in younger guys. Dr's give them testosterone just to make them feel better, but in the end because they are eating like crap, getting poor sleep because of in ablity to handle stress are they really helping or doing more damage? This in many cases can be referred to as bandaid medicine and can be comparative in some cases to giving people antidepressants.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Nebo is too new and e2 modulation should be alot easier since the testosterone is more constant levels. I would say these work similar to pellets in many ways. As people know I am not for the jumping on the needle right away with out looking for why you need it in the first place. As our environment, lifestyles,and eating habits get worse people will be suffering more from hormonal imbalances. Instead of addressing the cause TRT may be masking these or giving the person permission to continue to do what is potentially doing harm in the first place. I see if so many times in younger guys. Dr's give them testosterone just to make them feel better, but in the end because they are eating like crap, getting poor sleep because of in ablity to handle stress are they really helping or doing more damage? This in many cases can be referred to as bandaid medicine and can be comparative in some cases to giving people antidepressants.
    thanks matrix for yoour info, but looking into answers to my quistions ......

do u think it is to best ride it out and wait for booster and levels to try stablize them self out or maybe try a ai and see if helps?

as do not want a pair of breasts etc.....

dont really want to go on a ai if it is not needed?

maybe try ride out and see if doc will test e
    •   

4. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    thanks matrix for yoour info, but looking into answers to my quistions ......

do u think it is to best ride it out and wait for booster and levels to try stablize them self out or maybe try a ai and see if helps?

as do not want a pair of breasts etc.....

dont really want to go on a ai if it is not needed?

maybe try ride out and see if doc will test e
    If that all you have access too then do what you can for now. I do not know the pharmacology of the drug in order to even know where to begin to how e2 can impact it. I do know that as T rises e2 receptors may get stimulated even with normal e2 levels giving false symptoms of high e2. I would ride it out best you can may look at factors to help modulate e2 through lifestyle, ect. This is what I am doing now because I want off all drugs including testosterone.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEXT CYCLE INFO/ADVICE
    By RICE in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 12:52 AM
  2. Epi Cycle - Info/Advice Please
    By Mossimo203 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 09:20 PM
  3. Advice and Info would be appreciated
    By devildog3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15