GH anolog safety?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.23%

GH anolog safety?

How safe is GH analogs particularly Sermorelin on blood sugar levles? a buddy of mine started it and claims after a workout he almost passed out and he suspects hes blood sugar levels went to low , he also admits though of not eating right skipping meals and staying hungry and possibly not drinking enough water , but still what effects do GH anologs have on blood sugar levels?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by akiravp82 View Post
    How safe is GH analogs particularly Sermorelin on blood sugar levles? a buddy of mine started it and claims after a workout he almost passed out and he suspects hes blood sugar levels went to low , he also admits though of not eating right skipping meals and staying hungry and possibly not drinking enough water , but still what effects do GH anologs have on blood sugar levels?
    Semorelin is in and out of your system in matters of hours. I have been taking GHRP's for several weeks and have not had any kind of side effects. i am also using it for GHRT not bodybuilding purposes. GH analogs have been shown to keep IGF-1 levels elevated even after 5 days been off them. I have Dr's check urinary 24 hours GH test before implementing GHRT. If you have underlying adrenal issue then it may, it may also alter thyroid production (increase ft3 from t4 conversion) why bodybuilders use T4 not t-3 when on HGH. They are still new and I have nothing but positive results with them. First find out of you need them before taking them..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM/Lev Safety
    By Beandorf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 09:38 AM
  2. safety first prohormones
    By gotrugby07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 04:56 PM
  3. safety of Nolva
    By PIOTREK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12