HELP!!! Need new TRT Doctor - Phoenix Area

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

HELP!!! Need new TRT Doctor - Phoenix Area

Just got letter from my insurance company (BCBS) that they will no longer recognize my current TRT Doctor as in network and will deny any future treatment. I've been going for almost a year and have never felt better. Then I get this letter today and I'm in panic mode. I don't mind paying some out of pocket but the place I go to now I go every week and I can only imagine the total cost is way higher than my $25 co-pay a week. Please PM any Doctor info you may have. If they will let me get script and do self injections at home that would be best even if insurance doesn't cover it will be way cheaper than my current option. Thanks for help guys!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by steak taco View Post
    Just got letter from my insurance company (BCBS) that they will no longer recognize my current TRT Doctor as in network and will deny any future treatment. I've been going for almost a year and have never felt better. Then I get this letter today and I'm in panic mode. I don't mind paying some out of pocket but the place I go to now I go every week and I can only imagine the total cost is way higher than my $25 co-pay a week. Please PM any Doctor info you may have. If they will let me get script and do self injections at home that would be best even if insurance doesn't cover it will be way cheaper than my current option. Thanks for help guys!
    PM david dun. I gave him a referral to some one in phoenix which is open minded. I do not have the name off hand, but I sent it to him 2-3 months ago.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Registered User

Can't find one in AZ I got a 2 in TX who are excellent and extremely open minded.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

Thx Matrix. I'll try sending David a PM
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Did you ever find a good doc? Nobody I know on the other boards are from Phoenix. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    Did you ever find a good doc? Nobody I know on the other boards are from Phoenix. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    Pm david dun.
    I have Dr in texas and New port beach california which may be better options.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

I just got out of some slimy clinic who wants me to pay out the ass to come in weekly and get shots... Won't work for me as I travel for work too much.

Can the docs you mention treat/prescribe based on phone consult? if so please let me know how to get in contact.

I'm 28 and my T is in the high 100s. A close friend who's an endo reviewed my labs and said I need it badly but he's retired and can't treat me.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AndroSport
    I just got out of some slimy clinic who wants me to pay out the ass to come in weekly and get shots... Won't work for me as I travel for work too much.

Can the docs you mention treat/prescribe based on phone consult? if so please let me know how to get in contact.

I'm 28 and my T is in the high 100s. A close friend who's an endo reviewed my labs and said I need it badly but he's retired and can't treat me.
    You.need to.look at why.its.low.especially with those.levels. Trt.could be masking something deeper. Any Dr who.does phone only.with out initial visit is an idiot. Being 28.needs to.get down reason why.it is.low other wise it could.make.matters worse. Been there done.that.as.many other young guys are seeing as i.am.working with Dr.to get them.off Trt..
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

Andro

PM sent
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Andro

PM sent
    Thanks - it won't let me reply... will go grab a few more posts so I can.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    You.need to.look at why.its.low.especially with those.levels. Trt.could be masking something deeper. Any Dr who.does phone only.with out initial visit is an idiot. Being 28.needs to.get down reason why.it is.low other wise it could.make.matters worse. Been there done.that.as.many other young guys are seeing as i.am.working with Dr.to get them.off Trt..
    Thanks man - I am having a follow up with endo tomorrow. I mis stated my T level... it is actually 116
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Mens vitality... Right offs the 101. Its where my whole Fire station goes if interested PM for a name. They'll give you your first shot during your first visit
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Mens vitality... Right offs the 101. Its where my whole Fire station goes if interested PM for a name. They'll give you your first shot during your first visit
    Its like a weekly visit huh? I found a few that do it that way and I think I will go that route till i get my T in line then I will go with an online clinic that allows me to run my own program. I have some bros who have pointed me in the direction of some online clinics where you just get all your **** sent to you and do it yourself... that way if you prefer to run an actual cycle once in a while you don't have to go to a face to face meeting while on cycle. Plus i travel a lot for work and definitely wouldn't be able to do it every week. (the one i visited actually told me they could send me with a take home pre-loaded syringe every other week if needed - but that still wouldn't work for my schedule for too long) It would be good to have a local MD that let me do all that **** on my own similar to the online clinic but then it would be covered by insurance.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

PS Valdez: Most of my bros & family are firefighters in cali (i moved out here not too long ago). I have seen the request for pics for the sick kid on FB who knows all the stations & firefighters etc - sad story... and I have asked my bros to get some pics together for me to send over... are you participating in that?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Andro

PM sent
    how long you been on TRT bro?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

PS Valdez: Most of my bros & family are firefighters in cali (i moved out here not too long ago). I have seen the request for pics for the sick kid on FB who knows all the stations & firefighters etc - sad story... and I have asked my bros to get some pics together for me to send over... are you participating in that?
    I don't have a Facebook sorry man not quite familiar with that... Let me know the details tho for sure.

Yea Mens vitality will do the prefills also.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

how long you been on TRT bro?
    Little over a year
  18. Registered User

Little over a year
    Got another guy in scottsdale and working building relationships in missouri and minnesota.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.

Matrix,
    You have someone in TX? Where at Dallas or Houston? I'm guessing.
    Thanks
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GolFNUTT View Post
    Matrix,
    You have someone in TX? Where at Dallas or Houston? I'm guessing.
    Thanks
    dallas and austin area. I work together with both of them and both of them take insurance.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

Got another guy in scottsdale and working building relationships in missouri and minnesota.
    Do u know if guy in Scottsdale will let me self inject at home? I don't mind going in for labs but would rather not do weekly drives to Scottsdale. Thx
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I'd actually be curious of your Scottsdale connection as well if you could give me his info that would be great! Thank you
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.

dallas and austin area. I work together with both of them and both of them take insurance.
    I'm near Dallas and will send a PM
    Thanks
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Matrix - PM sent
  25. Registered User

I'd actually be curious of your Scottsdale connection as well if you could give me his info that would be great! Thank you
    PM ME ITS A GREEN LIGHT..Had a great hour conversation with the Dr. We both are on the same page with our philosophies. We complimented each other very well. I say this rarely, but I feel very comfortable in how this guy approaches the problem. He looks at everything same way I do. It was amazing to find an MD of his caliber and diversity. We could have talked for hours due to how both of us are so diverse, but all on the same page.. This guy was a rare find...Reason we click is probably we have both a strong back ground in biochemistry and neurology of autism.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

PM ME ITS A GREEN LIGHT..Had a great hour conversation with the Dr. We both are on the same page with our philosophies. We complimented each other very well. I say this rarely, but I feel very comfortable in how this guy approaches the problem. He looks at everything same way I do. It was amazing to find an MD of his caliber and diversity. We could have talked for hours due to how both of us are so diverse, but all on the same page.. This guy was a rare find...Reason we click is probably we have both a strong back ground in biochemistry and neurology of autism.
    Pm sent!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Pm sent!
    Share the love man
  28. Registered User

Share the love man
    Pm me...Do not want violate board rules.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.

Pm me...Do not want violate board rules.
    How bout the Dallas? Matrix, sent pm to you
  30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GolFNUTT
    How bout the Dallas? Matrix, sent pm to you
    Fort worth or.plano?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.

Plano would work very well and better than Dallas
    Thanks for your time and help!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.

Fort worth or.plano?
    Where did you go Matrix? Could use a relpy or at least a reply to my PM that I sent you.
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GolFNUTT View Post
    Where did you go Matrix? Could use a relpy or at least a reply to my PM that I sent you.
    I have been very busy helping to get together a huge conference for medical professionals coming up about genetics defects and their impacts on health.

Send PM again.
  34. Registered User

*BUMP* Looking for an endocrinologist in the Phoenix area for follow-up on my Low T labs and workup
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Doctor Recommendation in San Jose, CA Area
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 03:09 AM
  2. Will be visiting the Phoenix, Arizona area
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 06:24 PM
  3. Looking for a doctor in Philly area
    By typerob in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine