matrix could u help please?

1. Registered User
    Answers

matrix could u help please?

hi there

just got my blood results back from endo today at test levels came back at 9.3
    so in the uk 10 is low end cut off.

so i am going to be put on nebido but guess it will not be until a week or two

my friend said i could inject test e at 100mg a week and stop once i have to go for nebido shot,would this be a good idea as said it will make me feel better until nebido kicks in

what is your opinion on this ?

thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    hi there

just got my blood results back from endo today at test levels came back at 9.3
    so in the uk 10 is low end cut off.

so i am going to be put on nebido but guess it will not be until a week or two

my friend said i could inject test e at 100mg a week and stop once i have to go for nebido shot,would this be a good idea as said it will make me feel better until nebido kicks in

what is your opinion on this ?

thanks
    There is very little data, How can one help when there is no information. Going on HRT is premature and can lead to other issues if the underlying cause is really being masked..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    There is very little data, How can one help when there is no information. Going on HRT is premature and can lead to other issues if the underlying cause is really being masked..
    i can give u some info

well first of all uk for trt is so bloody crap they do not give a crap about u and have not knowlege of trt they so old school ,and so scared to learn or be told new some etc.....

all started many many years ago

as a young lad thinking he knows everything about eveerything......

got into weight lifting at age of 16 touvh 17

really enjoyed it it started coming my life as loved how my body was changing and felt bettter about my self.....
    i have alwasy been a follower and not a leader,anyway one of mates started taken pro hormones so i started to take then being a young lad and not knowing **** all i started to take the pro hormones all the time one after a other etc.... then came the steriods i start taken steriods with one of my mates not really know much about them i done a few cycles but on the last one i done i start to get gyno so i stoped straight away with out pct as did not know much about it etc.... yesi know ...,but i was young dumb and stupid and have leant from my mistakes etc....

thats when the problem came i lost my sex drive and could not get a erection at all and felt like **** most of the time

12 years later and have not touched anything them times i still feel the same just gues i just ogt on with life feeling liek that etc.. for the 12 years etc.....

i know i am not infertile as i have 2 healthy kids.
    but 12 years on i still have low symptoms of low t so thats when i saw endo to get checked out and t levels have come back low every blood test last one being 9.3

i dont know the cause for this etc... i would love the cause while i have low t's as iam only 31 eat welll dont smoke or drink etc.....
    endo has said he is putting my on nebido to see if iam bettter and symptoms go and feel better with life etc.....

see in my head it all started 12 years ago coming of steriods and never feeling like i did before i ever touch ph's and steriods.

could it be this or could it be iam just geting older but never felt the same after touch ^^,
    it could be a thousand things matrix ... i know that ,but in the uk u know what they are like take this injection your be ok ,they dont check full blood labs have to push them just for estro check.

i just feel so sorry for man in uk for trt as iam at mo would love to find the real casue but at mo iam going to take one step at a time and try nebido and see if it make me feel whole again....

some info back would be nice please

ps, woudl it be worth it taken test e before my nebido shot then stop test e before the nebido shot?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

At the age of 31 there is time to salvage things potentially. With out the proper testing it makes it really challenging. I am trying to find a DR in UK to correspond with who is open minded, but I have had no success. There are several people who are looking but to no avail. May be in the near future there will be. I know there are Dr's out there who are open minded like DR Myhill, but with one case I am working on right now due to improper evaluation of the test there was a huge part which was over looked. UK dr's are still in the learning phase about integrative medicine. There are probably a few things if I dug deep which could help right off the bat, but with out any kind of clinical evaluation to base information of off would be challenging and "guessing". I do not like to do as in the past I have seen other people on forums give out recommendation not knowing the full case history almost ended up killing people.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Matrix
    By slister in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 08:29 PM
  2. matrix can u help please
    By boxerboy29 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 04:28 PM
  3. Thank you to Matrix...
    By MacWanted in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10